𝐕𝐈

<Recap: You left for your 1 month long honeymoon in Goa. Both of you were shocked as the honeymoon was a surprise given by your family & friends. They thought you were an ideal couple but only both of you knew that you were just friends. You reached Goa & then to the penthouse in which you guys were staying. Then, both of you had some rest & then went out to eat. After having dinner, you guys went for a walk on the beach, hand in hands. Then you noticed your brother's friend, Avi, there & you hugged him which made Ajey jealous. Then, you intentionally called Ajey your friend instead of your husband, which angered Ajey & he left for the penthouse asap. You then realised your blunder & ran towards the penthouse. You tried to talk to Ajey but he made some excuses & ignored you. You decided to wait for him in the living room.>

Ajey's P.O.V

After having dinner, we went for a walk on the beach. Both of us were walking, she was looking so pretty in that blue bodycon outfit. Breathtaking. Then we went to the beach, the wind was blowing her hair slowly, she looked amazing. My hand automatically intertwined with hers. She was smiling slowly & I was enjoying her view. IDK what's happening. It's just an intuition Ajey. Just an intuition. Then, that Avi came & she introduced me as her friend to him. WHY? I was so upset & she didn't even realize that. So, I immediately left from there for the pent house. My rage was uncontrollable. WHY DID SHE DO THAT? Then, I heard footsteps approaching & a knock on the door. I completely ignored it, thinking that she will go back. But she came inside & I pretended to do something on my laptop. She asked me if we can't talk but I refused making some excuse. Then, she said that she'll wait. I tried to convince her that I am busy but she, being she, didn't got convinced. She said she'll wait.

I then, started editing on elf my videos & due to that I couldn't keep up with the time. After editing, I checked the wall clock, it was 3:00 am. I felt thirsty, so I went in the kitchen to drink water & what I noticed was
(y/n) sleeping on the couch.

"What is she doing here?" I thought. The couch was pretty small & she definitely looked uncomfortable...so, I picked her in my arms & went inside her room. As I entered her room, I saw it was a complete mess. I made her comfortable on the bed & then I cleaned the room. After that, I went to sleep in my room.

Your P.O.V

The sunlight was focusing on my face. I quickly pulled the comforter over my face but all my efforts were in vain. I opened my eyes & then, I picked my phone to check the time...it was 10:26 am. I got up only to realize that I was on my bed. I slept on the couch. How did I come here? Then, I noticed my surroundings & noticed that my room was also clean. WTF is happening? Is there a ghost here? But why would a ghost clean my room? Who did this? Yesterday, before going to the dinner...I decided that I'll clean my room once I return but now an unknown person has cleaned my room. Amazing. I went to the washroom did all the morning stuff & went into the living room. Th living room was filled with a mouthwatering aroma. So, I rushed towards the kitchen & saw him. Ajey, was cooking something. I went near the kitchen platform & sat on it. I needed to apologize.

"Ajey...I...I am so sorry. All of this happened suddenly so I am still processing that I am married. I had no intention to hurt you. I am sorry."

As soon as I did this, his eyes met mine. He looked straight into my eyes. And I felt all the emotions. It had pain.
A lot of pain.

"It's okay." he said in a low tone.

"Ajey, I'll do anything to make it up to you." as soon as I said this, I felt a spark in his eyes.

"Anything?!" he asked

I nodded my head. And the spark was increased, if that makes any sense.