𝐗𝐈𝐈

<Recap: Ajey asked you to go on a date with him to which you gladly agreed. And then, he took you to the date location. It was a beautiful beach date.>

Your P.O.V

"Oh. My. God." these were the words that came out of my mouth as I saw the location. This is literally, heaven.

I turned towards Ajey & hugged him. As a response, he hugged me back. Then, we sat & had our dinner. There was bite-sized pasta, Italian-styled noodles & a thin-crusted pizza. It was perfect. A perfect date.

Then, we clicked some pictures & decided to post one of them on our social media handles as it was necessary to keep them updated otherwise people would think we're dead. Lol.
______________________________________

@carryminati

carryminati And like this, it was a perfect date

13,986,265 hearts (& still counting...)
25k comments (& still counting...)

@wilyfrenzy Looks like someone's having fun!

@tanmaybhat #Carrybewafa You said that you will marry me. :(

@bhuvanbam.22 Cutest couple❤

@harshbeniwal Yahan mai pighal gaya❤

@carryfp Perfect couple❤ We love you guys.
______________________________________

*Later that night*

"Ajey, I have an idea." I enthusiastically told him.

"And what might that be?" He asked me, calmly. I love this side of him...he's so calm & gentle.

"Let's just watch a movie or any web series. I'm bored." I told him.

"Okay, which one?" he asked.

"Your choice!" I said & started checking some mails on my phone.

"How about Mirzapur?" he asked.

"Dekhi hai." I answered back.

"The boys?" he asked.

"Perfect. Let's watch The Boys." I said & played it on the television. And we started watching that. And I have no idea when darkness filled my eyes & I slept.

Ajey's P.O.V

We were watching a web series called, The Boys, it's about superheroes who are popular celebrities or politicians & they use their power for good. And the storyline goes like that. We were watching peacefully until I noticed that she had fallen asleep. I smiled & carried her to her room & then, slept.

The next morning

Your P.O.V

I woke up & looked around only to notice him, standing in front of me with a wide smile on his face. I smiled back & I bet my face still looked sleepy. I dragged myself towards the washroom & did all the morning stuff & went out.

I found him, in the balcony. His back was facing me & he had a cup of coffee in his hand. I went & stood beside him. He noticed my presence, but still remained silent. Both of us were looking at the waves, on the shore.

"They're beautiful. Aren't they?" he spoke. I knew he was talking about the waves. And I nodded my head. We remained like that for some time until he spoke up.

"Earlier this morning, Yash called to tell me that he will be going to London for a month." He said, while his fingers move towards mine.

"WHAT?" I almost yelled. I mean, my best friend is leaving & I don't know about it. Great. I left from there, frustrated. I went & had a bath & thought about it. Then, I felt bad for my behaviour with Ajey earlier. I mean, it's not his fault. So, I decided to apologize.

"Ajey, I am sorry for my behavior earlier. I was just frustrated, I shouldn't have behaved like that." I said to Ajey. Ohh did I mention, I was in the kitchen right now.

"It's okay, I understand." he said.

"But it's not gonna change the fact that I'm not pissed at Yash." I pouted. While Ajey, he stood there & chuckled.

"You can tell him that once we get back." he said, still laughing. Ugh. This man.

"Acha, I have to stream today...it's been months since I did. I carried my switch & I'll start streaming in like five minutes." he said & I nodded. Of course, we had to get back to our work.

Ajey's P.O.V

I started streaming with Tanmay sir, Gamer Fleet, Samay & a few others. We were playing among us.

"Sir aap ho imposter." I said to Tanmay sir. To which he just laughed.

"Accha carry tu yeh bata ki bachelor carry aur married carry mei kya farak aaya hai?" Tanmay sir asked me. After listening the question, for sometime...I just smiled. While I recalled all these days.

"Sir, as such Kuch bhi difference nahi aaya hai. Ajey ki shaadi hui hai, Carry abhi bhi wahi hai. Haan Ek change yeh aaya hai ki, ab mere pass ek bohut zyada beautiful wife hai, jo pehle nahi thi. Bass." I answered & a blush cared my cheeks, while the others just smiled.

"Wow. Romantic Carry in the chat guys." Tanmay sir said to which I just laughed.

After like three hours of playing, I decided to end the stream. I bid my goodbye to everyone & ended the stream. Then, I went out & saw her, crying. Why is she crying? I rushed towards her & asked "What happened? Why are you crying?" I asked (y/n).

"Stefan..." still crying "Stefan died. Why does my favorite character have to die everytime?" She complained but my heart relaxed. And I started to laugh which earned me a glare from her.

For everyone who don't know who Stefan is, Stefan is actually one of the main characters in 'The Vampire Diaries'. He is a very peaceful guy. He is one of my favourites too.

"Why are you laughing?" she asked me & sniffed her nose.

"You are so cuttttteeee." I said dramatically which made her smile & then, she hugged me. This is what I needed after a tiring day. I can proudly call this my happy place. This is the best. Her warmth is everything that I need right now.

Hey guys!

That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed reading this one. If you did then, please tell me in the comments below. And also tell me if you guys have any suggestions/advices for the story. The next part will be up super soon.
Like. Follow. Comment.
Love,
K.