𝐕𝐈𝐈

<Recap: You apologized to him for your blunder & you told him that you'd do 'anything' to make it up for him...so he hugged you, that's all he wanted. Then, after sometime he asked you to go to a nearby animal shelter, when he said  animal shelter, you remembered of your dog, Max. Unfortunately, you lost him a year ago, seeing your expressions, Ajey understood that you were thinking about him...so, he consoled you. After a while, you guys got ready to leave.>

You went out & saw Ajey standing there, doing something on his phone. You cleared your throat which made him look at you & he clearly seemed to be struck, awestruck.

Ajey's P.O.V

I was standing near the kitchen platform, checking instagram...clearly people have gone mad after this announcement. I heard someone clear her throat & I turned around only to find her, standing there...wearing an amazing set of top & skirt paired with a blazer. I must say she has an amazing choice lol.

"Chalein?" (Shall we go?) she asked me in a very polite manner. I nodded my head & we left, the animal shelter was on a walking distance from our penthouse, so we decided to walk. No one uttered a word during the walk, the air was filled with comfortable silence. After a few minutes, we reached there & as soon as we entered, she rushed towards the dogs section. And I went behind her. There were a lot of dogs of different breeds such as Golden Retriever, German Shepard, Pitbull, Bulldog, Labrador, Pomeranian, Pugs etc.

Your P.O.V

All of them were playing in a room, & it seemed all of them enjoyed each other's company. But there was dog sitting in a corner, away from everyone else. So, I went ahead to ask the caretaker about it.

"Hey! What happened to that dog? He seems lost." I asked him with concern. And Ajey was just next to me.

"Ma'am the owner of that dog left him here a few months back only because he was growing old & he was of no use to them. They said that he was just a mass of flesh ruining their expensive carpet by lying there." he said sadly.

"What? How can they think like that? How old is he?!" I asked & I was so shocked.

"Ma'am he will turn a complete 6 the coming Saturday." he said with a little smile on his face.

"Can we like take him for a walk? I guess he'll feel good in the fresh air." I asked the caretaker.

"Sure ma'am but you need to submit your ID's as a proof." he told.

"Cool." I said & took out my purse & gave him my ID. "Here you go!" I said handing him the I'd. I turned towards Ajey & noticed he wasn't there. Where was he? I looked around & found him with that dog, both if them seemed to have interacted well. I went towards them & sat down on my knees so that I can match the dog's level.

"What is his name?" I asked the caretaker.

"Ma'am we fondly call him Apollo" he said with a smile.

"Hi Apollo!" I said patting Apollo. Then, I started playing with him.

Apollo:

Ajey's P

Ajey's P.O.V

We left for the animal shelter & as soon as we reached, (y/n) ran towards the dog's section. It seemed as if her legs were out of her control, I followed her only to find a log of dogs of different breeds playing, sleeping, eating...basically it was there happy place. My eyes then stopped on her, she was looking at them with awe. Her expressions were priceless, her happiness was clearly visible. Then, I saw here approaching the caretaker of that place. She asked him about a dog sitting in a corner, alone, far from everyone & it clearly looked sad. When she asked about it, the caretaker told the stupid reasons due to which it's owner left him here. As soon as she heard that, she asked him if we can take him for a walk. He agreed. Later, we got to know that the dog was called Apollo, such a cool name.

Apollo was a male golden retriever. He was approximately six years old. He will turn a complete six this Saturday. He had such soft hair & innocent eyes.

I couldn't control myself so I went towards him & started playing with him. It didn't take me long to be friends with him. Apollo was such a great dog...he obeyed me, even though we met a few minutes back. But he did win my heart.

After sometime, I saw (y/n), coming towards us & she came & started patting him & playing with him. This was such a goofy side of hers...she usually seemed very professional & confident but this time, I could see her show all her emotions. She looked very cute. I wanted to click her pictures but of course, I couldn't. I felt lucky that I am the only one to see this side of hers. It felt amazing. But wait, why am I thinking about her? This woman is definitely driving me crazy. Really.

After that, we took Apollo for a walk on the beach. I was holding the one end of his leash, his collar was actually very unique. It said his name in golden, with a bone. His leash was in my left hand while my right hand was intertwined with her left one.

After a soul filling walk, we dropped Apollo back to his home, the animal shelter. I could see her face expressions changing from happy to sad.

"It's okay, we can come to meet him whenever you like." I said, squeezing her hand. She nodded & then we left for the penthouse. After walking like a few minutes, we reached & then we went to change our clothes.

Your P.O.V

I went to my room to change & as soon as I opened my suitcase, I noticed all lacy night dresses. I carried a set of pjs but I had worn them yesterday & they were dirty. So, I started looking for the longest night dress in my bag. I swear I am gonna kill the person who packed my bag once I get back. Finally, I found a dress  long enough to reach my thighs. Ugh. This is embarrassing.
So embarrassing.
Shit.

Outfits:

Hey!

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed reading this part. I had another moral that I wanted to give through this part which is, don't leave people or animals when they're out of your use. Remember that they served you for almost their whole lifetime. So, it's your time to pay back a little amount of what they did for you. So, go & hug your loved ones. Sometimes we won't need any reason to show our love for someone. So, Go & tell them how much you love them & how much they mean to you. Also, follow me if you haven't, & add this story to your reading list. And don't forget to like this post.
Love,
K.