𝐈𝐈𝐈

<Recap: The event started & you had an amazing event...you interacted with your fans & you answered a few questions as well. Then, you started to leave just then, you saw Ajey...he was looking really tensed.>

You approach towards him.

You: Ajey...?

He looks at you.

Ajey: Hey...umm hi...

You: What happened? You look tensed.

Ajey: Arre nothing yaar, just weird stuff happening (he says with a slight smile)

You: What is it?

Ajey: So, I called my driver but he's not picking up & just a minute a ago, I got a call from him & he sounded as if....as if he's not able to speak. And it has left me confused.

You: Ohh, did you try calling him back?

Ajey: Yeah...he's not picking up (he says as he drives his hand through his hair)

You: I think we should inform it to the police.

Ajey: Yeah...mai bass Yash ko call kardoon.

You: Yeah, go ahead.

He calls Yash & inform him about it. Yash asks him to do the same thing. So, you guys inform the police about it & Ajey completes all the formalities.

Then, police tells you that they've started looking for evidences & they'll inform Ajey if they get to know anything about it.

You: Ajey, toh tu ghar kaisejaaiega? You don't know how to drive. Right?

Ajey: Yeah, but tereko kaise pata?

You: Yash...

Ajey: Yeh kyu bataya (he says under his breath)

You: Kuch bola?

Ajey: Nahi Nahi...

You: Toh come, I'll drop you

Ajey: Are you sure?

You: Of course...ab padosi hi padosi ke kaam aata hai na beta (you say mimicking an elderly voice)

Ajey laughs.

You guys leave for your home & after a while, you reach. Ajey starts to go towards his house's main gate when suddenly you call him & he turns back.

You: Ajey...

Ajey: Haan?

You: Driving seekh le (you says as you fold your arms & chuckle)

Ajey: Haan haan (he says)

You: Good night (you say as you laugh)

Ajey: Good night

Both of you then go inside of your homes.

A week passes by but you didn't meet Ajey after that night. Until one night, you're live streaming on your gaming channel with Tanmay Bhat, Samay Raina & Mortal.

You: Tanmay Sir, kya khelna hai?

Tanmay: Yaar mai soch raha hoon, scribble khelte hain.

Mortal: Haan scribble khelte hain

Samay: Haan haan scribble scribble (he says excitedly)