𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

<Recap: Ajey proposes you.>

The next day's evening

Ajey's P.O.V

Today has been one if the most tiring days. Tomorrow is our six months anniversary and tomorrow is the day when I'll be fulfilling her last wish.

A proper Catholic wedding.

Both of our families have arrived here in Goa and I've told her about the plan. I thought of keeping this ceremony intimate, so there's only family and no one else.

She was so happy after hearing the plan for tomorrow and I just loved it.

Right now, I am choosing between two tuxedos as to which one should I wear today and the main problem is that she's not here with me to choose my outfit.

Yes, our families said that the bride and groom can't meet until the wedding day even though we're married.

It's irritating.

But, Yash is here to help me but honestly, he's also having trouble to choose which one.

“Okay Ajey, final this one.” Yash said pointing towards a particular set of tux.

I also liked that one a bit more than the other one. So, without thinking anymore, we finalized that one and went home.

I'm so excited.

Your P.O.V

I love my husband so much.

When he proposed me yesterday, I couldn't believe my eyes. It felt magical.

Anyways, currently I'm choosing my wedding gown.

When I asked Ajey whether he has seen my wish list, he said that he has.

I knew it!

All my remaining wishes coming true, wasn't a coincidence. It was him.

Whenever I think that I can't love this man more that I do, he proves me wrong.

And I'm happy he does.

He has made me feel loved in every way possible and I can't wait to be by his side till the very end.

Even though we're married, Ajey thought that it'd be nice if we get married again. Last time, it wasn't our choice but this time, it is.

I quickly chose my wedding dress and then waited for the next day.

I'm excited.

Ajey's P.O.V

I was stressing so much.

“Ajey everything is alright. Don't stress. It will trigger your anxiety.” Yash reminded me.

I nodded my head and wiped a drop of sweat from my forehead.

Right now, we're standing here in the church waiting for her to come.

Ajey, everything's good.

You're good.

You'll be married today by all means to the love of your life.

Buck up.

I remember, I wasn't tensed at all on the actual wedding day of ours.

I didn't feel any emotion.

But now, I am going through the feelings that every groom goes through on his wedding day.

Anxiety on it's peak and happiness on the top of the world.

My thoughts paused when my brother nudged me on my stomach lightly and pointed in front of me.

As soon as I looked ahead, I was left speechless.

She was walking down the aisle with her hand in her dad's, looking at me.

She looked so beautiful that I can't express it in words.

I've always imagined our wedding like this. And it's no more a dream, it's happening.

I felt my eyes get watery and a lone teardrop left my eye.

Happy tears.

The happiness that I feel cannot be expressed, it can only be felt.

She, along with her dad, came at end if the aisle.

“Take care of her.” He dad said to me as he placed her hand in mine.

“I will, always.” I answered and then, we walked to the stage.

Both of us stood in front of each other, with our hands interwined.

Yash was conducting the wedding.

“I welcome you all to witness the union of this lovely couple in front if us, who has called me single without actually saying it.” Yash spoke and all of us laughed.

“My baby brother has found the woman of her dreams and my best friend has found her Prince Charming. The couple has decided to share the rest if their lives with each other.” Yash said while I was just looking into her beautiful eyes with a wide smile on my face.

“I believe nobody has any objections.” Yash asked and paused for a minute, bit receiving any responses, he continued.

“Do you Ajey, take this beautiful lady as your lawfully wedded wife?”

“I do.”

“And do you, (Y/N), take this man as your lawfully wedded husband till death do you part?”

“I do.”

“Now, I assume that you have prepared your own vows?” He asked.

“Yes. (Y/N), you have been my happy place. When I felt that there's no one with whom I can share my feelings, you came into my life and made it even better. I promise to always take care of you and make you laugh until the end. You will always be my queen. I love you.” I finished my vow and when I looked at her, I realized that tears were falling from her eyes.

“Ajey Nagar, you are the man of my dreams and the love of my life. You are the better version of myself. When I first saw you, I fell in love with your beautiful face and then, your soul. I am so blessed to have you as my husband. I promise that in your darkest days, I'll be your full moon. Always. I love you.” She said and I smiled.

Yash gave us the rings and asked us to make our partner wear it.

“With this ring, I thee wed.” I spoke and slides the ring into her ring finger.

“With this ring, I thee wed.” She said and mirrored my actions.

“I, now, pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride, brother.” Yash said.

Both of us leaned in and my lips met with hers. My hand automatically travelled to her waist and hers to my neck.

It was magical.

THE END.

Hey guys!

It's so difficult for me to write this note to you guys. This chapter marks the official end to this book.

With this book, I have been on an amazing journey and it was possible only because of you guys.

You guys were my zeal to write more and more chapters. Thank you for being there for me when I felt that it's over.

And as a return gift for your immense love and support, I announce that there will be two epilogues to this book, for you.

Thank you.

Love,
K.