Marked

Your fingers gripped the sides of John's neck tightly now, the pressure intense with the combined force of your hands. His grip in your hair loosened as his eyes began to close with the oxygen deprivation. As soon as you could move more freely you rolled your bodies sideways and pressed John's head against your chest, releasing his neck. You felt him lifting his body, his focus returning with the blood flow and you wrapped your legs around his pinning him to the side.

"You didn't think you were going to change the game did you little pet?" You pinched your fingers against his left bicep and twisted until he whined at the pain, his face trapped between your arm and breasts.

He didn't respond instead you felt his lips tease across the swell of one breast until your nipple slipped into the wetness of his hot mouth. It felt amazing and for a second you loosened your legs. That proved to be a mistake because just as you let go slightly he was able to get the leverage to tip you over onto your back. Your shoulders hit the carpet with force and the air left your lungs. His mouth was working kisses upward into your neck before you'd even recovered.

"You didn't think you could pin me did you babygirl?" His voice was smooth and he'd nestled his lips down the space of your collarbone. As he stopped talking you felt the deep sucking sensation of his mouth and you knew he was marking your skin, leaving behind proof of his dominance. This was always what seemed to happen when two switches tried primal play. In a scene there were set roles, but rolling around on the floor it always seemed to dissolve into a power struggle.

Shivering a bit at the feel of his mouth you wiggled downward, smiling to yourself at the accepted challenge. You weren't sure who would win this battle but you decided that if you lost he would be exhausted despite winning. Turning one leg inward you were able to get your knee upward against his stomach, one hand wrapped tightly into his hair, and your other hand cupped around his shoulder. Pushing and pulling hard with all three at once he pulled back and you scrambled over him pressing him facedown onto the floor. You weren't sure you'd be able to do that again, once he was in tune with the game his superior strength was going to give you the disadvantage. You had to deploy other techniques to keep him under control.

"What do you call this pet?" you waited a beat, "It's called face down like a good whore for Mistress." You yanked his head backward then leaned down to create your own mark with teeth and tongue at the side of his neck. Anticipating him pushing to hands and knees you squeezed your knees against his ribs and wrapped your arm around one of his until you could pull his wrist behind his back. He started to struggle and you increased the pressure of your teeth, trapping skin, the taste of him exciting you.

Knowing you couldn't beat him in an all out struggle you lifted from biting his neck and scooted up his body until you could trap his hand beneath your thigh. You'd need both of your hands free to control his body, you could already see the muscles of his back tightening as he worked through how to remove you from your seat on top of him. Hand still trapped in his hair you distracted him by pressing the side of his face back into the carpet and applying a little pressure downward.

"Tell me what a fucking whore you are John," you leaned down teasing your breasts against his face, but carefully to keep him from teasing you back. He remained silent and you could feel him wiggling his legs behind you turning his hips to roll you again. The only thing preventing his flip was your hand pinning his head and your knees pressuring his ribs painfully. You'd both begun to sweat with the effort of trying to maintain physical control and you wanted to drag your tongue down his spine and taste the salt on his skin.

Pressing down more firmly into the seat you'd made of his lower back stopped some of his wiggling and you pressed a fingernail into his shoulder blade. You quickly scratched into his slick skin your first initial, then repeated the effort until it was a red and raised letter. John's eyes had closed and you could tell he'd enjoyed the pain quite a lot.