Preparations

You were only halfway back to your dorm when you heard your text notification go off in your bag. You didn't want to look, how could John change his mind in such a short amount of time? He'd seemed so relieved when you'd offered to help him, you could see calm easing into his whole body. Just in the few seconds it had taken you to write your details on the paper with some essential instructions his breathing had returned to normal and his eyes had softened. He'd so readily accepted the paper. You decided not to check the message until you were back in your room.

A few short minutes later and you were twisting the key in the lock and pushing through the doorway, your bag dropping into the chair positioned next to it. Unzipping and stepping out of your boots you sighed and reached into the bag, your fingers felt the edges of your phone but you grabbed the laptop instead walking it to your desk to place it on its charger. Walking back to the door you gathered your boots and returned them to the closet. While standing in front of the closet door you'd tugged the sweater from your shoulders and were about to hang it up when you remembered the bracelet string. You retrieved it from the fabric pocket and laid it gingerly on top of the charging laptop. You'd return it to him in class in a few days when he'd had time to cool off. With your sweater hung back in your closet in its proper place you tugged the dress over your head and hung it as well. The cool air of the room brushed your exposed skin, only your pink bra and panties remaining on your form.

You dropped an oversized t-shirt displaying your high school mascot over your head and turned toward the door once more. With nothing else to do to you keep you from reading the inevitable message from John on your cell,  you walked back to the bag and pulled it free. A tap of the screen and the green messages notification showed on the backlit screen.

"Can you come to dinner tomorrow sweetie? We miss you" from your mom. You felt a rush of excitement that you could barely contain as you unlocked your phone and tapped the keyboard to respond with a quick confirmation of your attendance tomorrow. Looking around the room you knew you had quite a bit to prepare before he arrived, and you had to get to it now.

You stood on one leg and pulled your sock free from your foot, and then with a slight hop switched to the other and removed it as well. The mascot t-shirt was dragged over your head once more, and launched toward your bed with a toss while at the same time you dropped your socks in the laundry hamper. You weren't sure you really needed another shower but you brushed through the doorway into the bathroom. You quickly grabbed a hair tie from the sink and with deft fingers your hair was wrapped in a messy bun out of the way.

Reaching  behind your back with the quickest flick your bra came undone allowing your breasts to fall beneath the fabric as it loosened. Pulling it from your shoulders it fell to the floor in a wisp of pink lace, your hands dragging down your sides to dig into the waistband of your panties and send them softly to the floor as well. You couldn't help but to glance in the mirror and notice the smooth form of your body, curves and swells in all the right places and you felt anticipation at the thought of someday sharing those with John. Tonight wasn't the night, you'd promised to help him, but you hoped that in the future things could be different. You grazed your palms across your stomach and between your hips and bit your lip harder than you intended, wincing. That was enough to get you moving again, turning on the water and stepping in once the water was warm.

After a quick shower you dried your smooth skin and gathered your underwear and bra from the floor of the bathroom. Walking back to your bedroom wrapped in a soft towel you placed everything in the hamper and grabbed the lotion from your dresser. You took your time rubbing the creamy lotion across your naked skin. It smelled lightly of warm spices and honey.

You knew exactly the outfit you'd wear and you knelt in front of your closet and pushed some shoe boxes to the side. Dragging a medium sized box toward your body you opened it to reveal a smooth black leather top and tiny matching skirt. Standing with the box you turned and set it on your bed, pushing the clothes aside you found black stockings and dangerous looking leather stilettos. Everything was clean and in place just like it had been almost two months ago when you'd worn them last. You closed your eyes and immediately pushed the thought of your ex bent across your bed, waiting for your next instruction from your mind. You replaced the image with John, arched and pleading and felt the heat travel across your face and straight down your body. Looking at the clock over your doorframe you realized you didn't have much time, only an hour left.

You pulled see through lace panties and bra from your dresser and quickly dressed in everything but the heels, you'd save those for the very last moment. The tight leather of the black top pressed your breasts high and inviting on your chest, allowing them to spill over the top slightly. The stockings accentuated the shapeliness of your legs and the silk bow at the front and back laid against your thighs invitingly. Creamy stretches of skin laid between the tops of the stockings and the edge of your skirt.

Your room was thankfully more tidy than normal, but you set about efficiently putting away a few items of clothing and returning belongings to their proper place. A quick run to the bathroom and you emerged with a more dramatic eyeliner and lip than you'd left for the bookstore wearing, and your hair pulled down in a wavy low ponytail, out of the way but long down your back.

The last steps were to pull the cardboard box from beneath your bed, it was fairly large and a had a slight heaviness to it. You dropped it on the bed where it bounced slightly. Removing a large red blanket from the top, you spread it over your normally cheery blue and white comforter. The contrast was jarring, and you began laying each item from the box across the red surface. In the bottom of the box you removed the last few items, stroking the velvet cords between your fingers before surveying your work. Everything looked very organized. Each item was displayed neatly, some of the items looking deliciously scary. You knew how to use each of the toys and you brushed your hands across your favorite feeling the cool leather between your grasp. The thought crossed your mind that you couldn't wait to find out which John considered his favorite, maybe you'd help him find a new one?

With only a few minutes left you slipped on your heels, adjusted the lighting to be more subdued and placed two large pillows by the doorway. You pulled out a few pieces of paper from your notebook, and smoothed them down on your desk, a pen laid next to them. At the last moment you decided to grab the bracelet cord and drop it into your jewelry box on the dresser, no sense in triggering John unnecessarily. You walked back to the mirror and gave yourself one more look even though you already knew what you'd see. You'd worn this same outfit countless times, each time feeling the power and seduction you held when you donned it. You were thinking about one particular time when the knock came at your door, not too softly, but not too confidently either. You turned slowly, it was almost time to play.