Finally

Before you could even regulate your breath from the orgasm that had racked your body moments earlier, John had curved his body over you, pressing your stomach and breasts firmly into the bed. You could feel him hard and ready through his sweatpants against the backs of your thighs, pain pulsing through them at the brush of the soft material. His hands wrapped around the left cuff twisting the buckle and your wrist was free, his body lifting away as he rolled you to the right, suddenly face up beneath him. He looked down at you, fingers below your chin tilting your head up to look into your eyes, his gone dark with desire.

"Can we keep going babygirl?" His lips were between your breasts, leaving kisses that trailed their way up to your neck, his teeth biting into the tender skin of your earlobe, his breath warm in your ear, "I'm so ready for you Y/N." He was pressing your knees apart with his thighs, closing the distance between your bodies to thrust against you. Your head was a mess, you hadn't fully recovered and you moaned lifting your hips to meet his body. The pain across your back, ass, and thighs as they brushed against the sheet made you very aware of each point of impact he'd left on your skin.

"Yes, but your pants," you finally managed to mumble through lips that felt dry, your throat strained from your cries of pain and pleasure earlier and you lowered your free hand to the waistband of the grey sweats and pulled them down reaching for his hardness. You were finally able to grasp him in your hand and he was the one moaning now, holding himself up with one arm while the other stroked between your thighs. You were still so sensitive and you gasped squeezing your fingers around him more firmly, dragging them down his length. He let one finger slip into you again and you wanted more than the feeling of his finger inside you.

"Condom," he groaned the word pulling away from your body completely now, your fingers releasing him and you watched as he reached into the drawer in the table by his bed withdrawing a foiled packet. Lifting first one knee, then the other he managed to remove his sweatpants and drop them to the floor, the pile of clothes and toys growing below you. As he leaned back down your fingers tangled in the cloth at the bottom of his tank top, he quickly dragged it over his head and it disappeared behind him. John carefully ripped the packet open and slid the condom down himself.

His mouth finally met yours, and suddenly the pace slowed as you explored each other's mouths. Your hand had found his length again and you curled your fingers around him, stroking firmly but deliberately, dragging out the sensations. He had dropped the condom wrapper next to you and you could feel the sharp edges of the packet dig into the skin of your side, but then his hands were sliding under your ass, his palms cupping you and lifting you up against him. Pain exploded in your head as his hands pressed into the reddened skin of your cheeks, and you yelped, he laughed against your lips.

"I like hearing you haven't forgotten your lesson from earlier," he nipped your bottom lip and you moved your wrist so he was pressed against your opening. John drew his breath in sharply but your grip around him prevented him from thrusting forward and entering your body.

"I remember the lesson, Sir." You rubbed the head of him upward brushing all your sensitive areas, trembling a bit beneath him and he growled pressing his mouth to your breast.

"I'm ready for you babygirl, I want to be inside you," you felt as he pressed forward against your hand, bumping against the most delicate part of you and you arched into him. He was leaving a mark against the side of your breast with his mouth and you lowered him to your opening again and released him, your hand lifting to his shoulder. Showing incredible restraint he eased into you, both of you holding your breath until he was completely sheathed inside you. All other awareness of your body faded away as you focused on the intensity of him between your legs and you moaned and squeezed him inside of you.