Too Far

In the car you made every effort to not even look in John's direction. It had been so long since you'd had to discipline a sub, and your tummy clenched. The blaring issue: he wasn't your sub, you'd never discussed protocols or boundaries and you knew this was going against most accepted BDSM rules. You should probably drop yourself off at your dorm and dismiss him, but you wanted to hear his cries of pain when you made him pay for his actions. Punishments over personal slights should be discussed first, you were really towing a risky line and you should care, but even digging deep, you didn't.

Did John care when he'd glanced at your messages and ignored you? Did he care when he rolled up to your parents house after 11pm and guilted his way in? He hadn't, so why should you? You took a deep breath as you pulled into a visitors spot at your dorm and turned off the car.

"Do I have your usual level of consent John?" You didn't look his way, instead tightened your fingers around the steering wheel and waited.

"Of course Y/N." He sounded so casual when he responded that you turned your head and glared at him sharply.

"I'm angry at you. You've made me upset and hurt my feelings, it's possible I could go farther than you're comfortable. It's likely that because you feel bad you may think you need to let me. If you don't promise to use your safe word and take care of yourself then we can't go upstairs together." He stopped you with a hand against your neck and pulled you closer to kiss your lips delicately.

"You're not going to beat me to death over not texting you back Y/N, I think we're safe." He kissed you again, and you opened your mouth brushing your tongue to his hotly careful to not get lost in the kiss.

"Maybe not to death, but nearly." You growled against his lips and dragged your fingers through his hair until he whimpered at the sharp tug. "Don't underestimate my ability to inflict pain John. Let's go upstairs since you're so confident." You dropped his head and slipped from the car, pocketing his keys, walking quickly toward your room without even waiting for him.

You took the stairs two at a time and had the door unlocked, pushing through it angrily, the lost temper reviving itself at his nonchalance in the car. He'd made a bad decision, you didn't normally play when you felt your emotions so strongly, but he was asking for it.

"Take your clothes off, all of them, and kneel on the floor until I'm ready for you. You will only address me as Mistress, you will not say my name. Is that clear?" Your voice was as cold as you could make it, each syllable punctuated with displeasure.

"Yes Mistress." You turned to see John shutting the door, already pulling his shirt over his head. You left him to complete his task and dropped to your own knees in front of your bed. With a tug the cardboard box was yanked from its place and you'd removed the red blanket. Returning to your feet you noticed the teddy bear John had given you before your date, but you pushed that thought away. The sweet guy who'd chosen that gift had disappeared today. You swiped it off the bed and it tumbled to the floor.

Within a few minutes you had the bed prepared and all of your toys chosen. You turned to see John stripped and kneeling on the floor exactly as commanded. You could tell how resentful you felt when no flame lit in your stomach at the sight of his bare skin with muscles curling beneath. You walked to your dresser and pulled out a slip of black silk, lace edges all around and changed into it, dropping your clothes on the floor. The material felt cool against your completely bare skin beneath and didn't restrict your movement like the tight jeans you'd just removed.

You walked to the light switch by the door and flipped it off, the room darkening then used the remote on the table to turn on the led lights strung around the room to red, a color you reserved for punishment sessions. You hadn't expected red room hours with John Tan this soon, you really weren't sure you'd have them at all.