Pet

You let the paddle fall to your side and reached out with fingers to brush the bare red skin of his shoulder blade. John winced at the delicate touch and you liked his reaction, pressing the tips of your nails into the skin. He moaned through clenched lips. You pivoted to turn your body in front of him, his head was looking toward the floor every muscle tensed to keep his body in the prone position. You grabbed his chin with your hand and pulled his head upward none too gently and glared into his eyes.

"You only loved her because she was beautiful?" Your voice was gravelly and hoarse but carried harshness. You almost flinched at your own words, but kept the dominance front and center. You'd said worse and done harsher things before, the problem was you didn't usually have these new blossoming feelings for the subjects of your venom.

"N-no, that's not-" you slapped him across the face with your free hand, dropping his chin from your palm to allow his head to recoil to the side from the blow. "I loved her-" another blow with the other hand twisted his head to the other side. You could see the hurt and bewilderment in his eyes, he was off kilter and struggling to process the abuse you were delivering on Bree's behalf. Your own stomach flipped at the look in his eyes as he raised his head to look at you.

"Was it worth it John?" You held the paddle up again turning it to the side so you could drag it against the swell of his chest. His eyes shut at the pleasure of this sensation, probably in contrast to the pain you'd just delivered. He didn't answer and you closed all the gaps between your bodies and reached between the bars in the back of the chair to rub your fingers against the front of his shorts. He practically panted at the touch and you squeezed against the shape of him noticing the wetness gathering there.

"I asked you a fucking question." Your voice was slicing through your lips, your hand stroking there with your mouth and lips almost against his neck. You could feel his head fall against your shoulder, sweat from his forehead touching your skin. You almost called him on the broken protocol for touching you but decided to wait and see what was about to happen.

"Yes Mistress, loving Bree will," you allowed two fingers to peel his shorts away from his body, "never be something I regret." He let the last of the sentence out with a whine as you took him completely into your hand and pleasured him for several strokes before you let him drop from your palm and stood again. His head fell from your shoulder, he looked defeated. Despite this turn of events you knew things were headed in the right direction, you only had to keep leading him along the path.

"Sit up, pet," you allowed the sharpness of your voice to subside, replaced with milky smoothness. You removed his cuffs and he fell relaxed into the chair, his thighs visibly trembling from the work they'd been doing to support him. With your free hand you rubbed the soreness from the muscles of his shoulders and forearms for several minutes. He moaned appreciatively at your care of his body. After a couple moments you walked to the bed and retrieved the second velvet cord and came back to him. "Stand pet and let's walk over to the closet. I'm not done with you yet."

You lead him by the wrist, opening the door and tying the velvet cord to the inner doorknob, then reaching up and over to drape the cord over the top of the door to hang on the outside. A soft slam of the door and he stood straighter, you were glad he was still on edge, paying attention to your movements. You pulled the cord and looped it around his arm, several inches below his wrist to avoid the delicate bones and blood vessels there and tied it off so his arm was raised, but with a bit of slack for movement then moved him backward to make it taut. Finally you eased his shorts down the elastic catching them just below the roundness of his ass.

"I've left one hand free pet, do you know what I want you to do with that hand?"

"No Mistress, tell me please."