Mistress

John moved immediately crossing the room to grab his bag and disappeared into the bathroom. You took the moment of his absence to drag the desk chair to the center of the open floor space. You unwrapped several lengths of velvet rope but left them on their spot on the bed. As he emerged from the bathroom and walked softly and silently behind you to the pillows by the door, you ignored him. You knew when you turned you would see him kneeling in first position on them and looking at the floor. At least you better see that, if he wasn't, there would be a lesson to learn.

You finally turned and there he was, rich caramel skin exposed from his neck to his waist, and you murmured appreciation. He looked even better than you'd pictured when you laid in your bed at night. He was indeed kneeling, knees spread about a shoulder's width apart, strong forearms facing upward with his arms down his thighs. Your eyes explored the muscles of his biceps, relaxed but defined even in their resting state. His chest was beautiful to look at rising and falling in curves you couldn't wait to bruise one day.

You continued to be silent and observe him, he seemed calm and relaxed, waiting for instructions. You finally walked to stand beside him your leg just a breath away from touching his shoulder. From this angle he looked serene and you couldn't wait to make him moan and scream for you. Without another thought you let your fingertips make contact with the edge of his long hair, pushed back in a tie dyed bandana. Gliding your hand forward you tucked the strands behind his ear, grazing the skin of his cartilage causing him to shiver below you.

"Pet, go sit in the chair and let me look at you," you brushed your fingers from his ear down to the back of his neck and squeezed gently. He immediately complied and stood gracefully walking to the chair. You admired the very miniscule shorts he was wearing as instructed, and were pleased to find he'd owned such a small pair. The way they were rounded over his taut ass was a view you'd imagined many times. He reached the chair and sat down, his eyes focused on you, lips slightly parted.

"Lean back and spread your legs a bit," as he complied you watched the shape of his body accentuated across the chair, long thick thighs just begging to be marked up. You couldn't decide where to start, but you knew it was time to start building some tension, John was way too calm. "Turn around and straddle the chair, pet," you ordered more sharply than you'd given the other orders and walked toward the bed, eyes on the velvet cords. Before you could touch the ropes leather cuffs caught your attention and you grabbed them. When you turned back toward him you found him exactly as instructed.

You walked to the back of the chair to face John and held the cuffs in front of him. "Hands out, please," you teased the leather along the outside of his arm, he closed his eyes in pleasure and extended his wrists. You buckled the restraints on each one and tugged downward, this caused him to lift his body upward and over the back of the chair. The grimace on his face told you everything you needed to know. You relaxed your grip and he lowered back into the chair. Returning to the bed you finally grabbed the lovely velvet cord and carried it back in front of him. Looping it around the metal chain holding his cuffs together you pulled downward with force again, watching John once again lift off the chair to prevent his arms from bending backward. You knelt and wound the rope around each chair leg and then tossed it under, arching your back you crawled on your hands and knees around the chair, looking up at him.

"Don't get used to this view," you laughed softly when you caught him staring at your own rounded ass as you passed from his sight. Once behind him you grabbed the rope and tugged gently until you heard the strained moan leave his lips. With that tension maintained you tied off the rope to the other two chair legs. Standing you took a look at your masterpiece. John was arched over the back of the chair, legs slightly tensed to allow his arms to be pulled downward. It looked uncomfortable but he didn't appear to be in any major discomfort. "How does it feel, pet?"