Slut

You watched his body begin to relax, his forehead falling forward to rest against the wooden surface of the door. He wasn't saying anything or making any noise other than his labored breathing. You quickly stepped away to the bathroom and ran a couple hand towels under some warm water, then went to the fridge by your dresser to pull a bottle of water and returned to John. You reached up to his bound arm and with two quick tugs of the easy release knot his arm dropped to his lap.

You knelt behind him and leaned him back against your legs with gentleness. He slumped into your body and you wiped the first cloth down his hand and stomach cleaning up his mess. Once he was cleaned up he adjusted himself back into his shorts and you handed him the water which he immediately opened and drank from deeply. You used the second cloth to wipe his forehead and neck, across his collarbone and down his chest wiping away sweat. You used slow delicate movements, and he finally lowered the bottle from his lips, half the liquid gone.

"How are you feeling John?" Your voice held nothing but the question, no expectation, and no dominance at all. You were just Y/N now, and he was just John, no longer your pet. He didn't immediately speak so you folded the cloth and dabbed it across his cheeks and down the back of his neck. He sighed with pleasure at the touch of the cloth as it cooled.

"I think I feel better, you went hard on me Y/N." You gently pressed his body forward from your lap and he took control of holding his own body up once more.

"Give me a moment to clear my bed, then we can move over there and you can have your snacks and talk about the scene." You wanted to say and cuddle but as soon as you'd felt it on your lips it felt wrong, so you'd skipped it entirely. Aftercare touching was so important for both parties, but you needed to remind yourself he wasn't your sub, or your boyfriend and you shouldn't confuse yourself.

While still kneeling on the floor you unbuckled your leather stilettos and pulled them from your feet and set them aside, then stood and approached the bed. Reaching below you pulled the empty cardboard box from beneath it and gathered the edges of the red blanket wrapping everything together and dropped it snugly into the box. You'd find time later to organize everything back to its proper place. It slid back under the bed with a satisfying scrape.

Returning to John you helped him stand, noticing his legs were just a little weak, but he was recovering fast. He seemed okay despite the hardness of blows you'd delivered and you suspected tomorrow a few could be mapped across his body. The redness of his shoulder blade had mostly faded back to the tanned warmth of his normal skin tone.

"Do you have pain anywhere you'd like me to massage?" He shook his head and you led him the few steps to the bed and he sat down, scooting back against the plush pillows lined against the wall. You grabbed a fluffy blue blanket from the end of your bed and wrapped it around his shoulders and he pulled it closed across his stomach. You immediately missed the view of his bare skin and muscles, and looked away remembering his gym bag. You found it in the bathroom where he'd changed and you dropped off the wet towels in the sink and then carried it back to your room. You pulled out his snacks and his teddy bear dressed as Spiderman who he'd called Boof earlier.

"Do you need any more water? Here's your snacks and bear." You pressed the items into his lap and he hugged the toy to his body with a shiver and a shake of his head to your question. You weren't sure why pillows and stuffies were so comforting after a scene, but after dozens of them it always proved true. You peeled open the top on his dried mango slices and he took one from you, biting into the fruit a tiny moan of pleasure surfacing from his throat. Water, sugar, warmth and soft things to hold were the secret to coming down from a scene, it could vary for everyone but most subs reacted well to this combination. The only missing element was touch, so you sat next to him and allowed your knee to press into his thigh and your arm to drape into his lap. He looked down at your hand and squeezed it, wrapping his fingers into yours and bringing them up to his mouth where he tenderly brushed them to his lips.