Hello?

Your mind raced as John pulled you into the kiss, your own hands grabbed his waist and pulled him closer even though there wasn't any room between your bodies anymore. He was a good kisser you recognized immediately as you felt the tip of his tongue tease between your lips and met it with your own. His hand lowered from your waist to the top of your ass and squeezed. You tilted your head and wrapped one arm around his neck to deepen the kiss and he moaned dropping his other hand to lift you against him. You felt the edge of the dresser begin to dig into the middle of your back sharply and you pulled back from the kiss slightly.

"The bed..." you breathed it against his lips then nipped them with your teeth before kissing him again. He lifted you completely now, and you gasped into his mouth at how easily he did it, then locked your legs around his narrow waist. He turned you and moved his lips into your neck, dragging his teeth against your collarbone in the most tantalizing way and you arched toward him. Suddenly he was laying you onto the bed and was braced over you looking down and you blinked slowly remembering this scene from so many fantasies before. Did it match up to what you'd imagined? His dark hair fell forward less artistically, you smiled at the thought, but the way his shoulders and biceps rounded with muscle and the way he looked down at you so eagerly wiped the smile from your face. He was beautiful and you wanted him more than anything. If he wasn't going to lower his body to yours you'd lift yourself up and make him hurry up. Raising yourself onto your elbows you were about to claim his lips once more when the noise clashed through your room. Your brain wasn't even processing the sound but John was looking over at your desk.

"It's your phone ringing Y/N, can't you hear it?" He chuckled softly using two fingers to turn your head toward the ringing.

"Ignore it, I don't care." You lifted higher and pressed your lips against his neck feeling the stroke of blood through his pulse point and he growled lowering you into the bed his hands lifting your ass so your body was snug against the front of him. His hands dragged higher under you squeezing against your ribs and then higher catching in the elastic of your sports bra. The ringing had stopped and you tightened your legs around John and began using a bit of teeth all the way up to his jawline. His fingers pulled the elastic back and he had three fingers pressing into your side, gliding infuriatingly slowly in infinitesimally tiny strokes toward the center when the loud ringing started again.

"If you stop touching me John Tan I will scream," you bit his lip almost hard enough to draw blood and then kissed him again, your tongue aggressive in his mouth your hand moving to his fingers under your bra and pushing them fully over your breast. The pleasure bowed your back and you pressed upward encouraging him to explore more with his hands. He kissed you back just as roughly his hand squeezing and teasing against the roundness of your breast then more focused into your tightening nipple. He leaned back releasing your lips and was about to pull your sports bra over your head when your phone started ringing for the third time. The ringtone finally registered and you sighed grabbing onto his wrists to stop him.

"I have to answer, it's my brother and he won't stop calling until I do. He'll get himself too upset and be mad at dinner tonight." You started to slide out from under John but he was already moving and you leapt from the bed and answered your phone right before it stopped ringing.

"Hi Robbie, what's going on buddy?" You listened quietly while your older brother chastised you for not answering the phone, his voice was quivering and sounded on the verge of tears. For the millionth time in your life you reminded yourself that he was autistic and couldn't be blamed for the more annoying things he did sometimes. Worrying about you and wanting you to be safe was not something that you should be angry at him about, even if his timing was trash.

"Yes Robbie, of course I'm going to be at dinner tonight," he was finally calming and talking about the giant cookie he made just for you with your mom earlier. "I will eat every bite bud, what is Dad making for dinner?" You waited patiently for him to answer but you heard him saying something to your mom. Seconds later your mother was on the line telling you about the roasted chickens your dad had been working on and the side dishes he'd planned, he had recently taken up learning to cook and used much of his free time mastering complicated recipes.