Daniel's POV

I signed the papers to officially make Brianna my child. I won't lie, it felt kind of good. It was just a whole new feeling, but a good feeling. After a few minutes Brianna came down the stairs pulling a bag behind her.

"Is that heavy?" I asked her with a smile, while taking it from her.

"Yeah." She said with a smile back.

I gave the bag to Corbyn so I could pick up Brianna. She laughed a little when I picked her up which made me laugh a little bit too. I looked over at the guys and they were smiling a lot. That's when I knew that I made the right choice.

"Alright Brianna, so this is Jonah, that's Corbyn, that's Jack, and finally that is Zach." I said pointing to each guy as I said their name.

"Hi!" She said excitedly.

"Hello." They all said with a small laugh. Even Zach laughed a little which is definitely an improvement from this morning.

"Well are we all ready to go?" I asked.

"Yup." Jack said.

"Well then let's go!" Brianna eagerly said which made us all laugh.

We walked out of the building, Brianna still in my arms.

"Are you my daddy now?" Brianna asked me. (Dont take that the wrong way! She is four!)

"Yup, but you don't have to call me that right now if you don't want to." I tell her.

"Okay, what about them?" She asked pointing to the boys.

"Their your uncles. So you can say Uncle Jonah, Uncle Corbyn, Uncle Jack, and Uncle Zach. Or whatever you come up for them." I tell her. She nods her head before she lays it down on my shoulder.  "Are you tired?" I asked. She just nodded her head still laying on my shoulder. I smiled down at her, I still can't believe I'm a dad. We all piled in the car. Jonah driving, Corbyn in the passenger seat, Jack and I in the middle row, and Zach in the way back. Brianna sat on my lap since we didn't have a car seat.

Jonah started the drive home which was about thirty minutes. After a few minutes of talking Brianna fell asleep with her head laying on my shoulder. About half way through the drive I noticed Zach staring at Brianna with tears in his eyes.

"Hey it's okay." I tell him now getting the attention of the others. He just shrugged.

"She just looks like Reese a little bit. Brown hair, hazel eyes. A round face." He said. He wasn't wrong either. Brianna did actually look a little bit like Reese.

"It'll be okay, just think of it as it was even more meant to be because of that." I tell him. Zach just nodded a little bit. Soon, we finally made it back home and I gently woke Brianna up.

Brianna's POV

The last thing I remember was talking to the boys about random stuff before I fell asleep. The next thing I know my daddy was waking me up because I think we got to my new house.

I jumped out of the car making all the guys smile at me. I smiled back until my eyes went to the house and my jaw dropped.

"That's your house?!" I asked.

"It is. And now its your house to." Uncle Jacky said. I smiled widely.

"Well let's get going, we have to give you a tour and show you your room." Uncle Jo said. I started running to the front door with everyone closely behind.

"Lets go! Let's go! Let's go!" I yelled wanting to see my room. They all laughed at me. They quickly unlocked the door and I ran inside but quickly stopped.