Daniel's POV

The next morning I woke up and made my way downstairs.

"Good morning Jonah!" I said when I saw him sitting at the island with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Morning Dani." Jonah replied. I grabbed an apple juice from the fridge and sat down next to him.

"Do we have an idea for when we're going to see David today?" I asked.

"No, but I would assume we want to go ealier, so we can probably go around twelve, that way everyone is up." Jonah said.

"That works for me." I said. We talked a little while longer when Corbyn came downstairs, and soon after we heard little footsteps.

"Hey Brianna!" I said to her as she came over by me with her panda stuffed animal in her hand.

"Hi daddy!" She said which melted my heart even though she has been calling me that. When she got over by me I picked he up and set her on my lap.

"How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Good!" She said with a lot of energy.

"Hi uncle Jo and Corbyn!" Brianna said enthusiastically looking at them.

"Hi Brianna." Jonah said.

"Hello!" Corbyn replied. For being only eight in the morning Brianna sure has a lot of energy. We all sat and talked for a few more minutes when we decided to make breakfast. Brianna helped too and she actually did really well and was a lot of help.

We woke up Jack and Zach and we all ate breakfast. We then got ready to go see David. We were all ready and waiting for Zach and Brianna to get finished because Zach was doing her hair. After a few minutes they finally came downstairs.

This was Brianna's outfit. (Pick which one you want)

This was Brianna's hair.

"I still don't understand how you can do hair this good." I said to Zach as we were getting in the car. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"It just came naturally I guess." He said as he sat down next to Brianna and buckled in. As we started the drive I noticed Brianna was playing with the rings on Zachs hand. Lately I noticed that she does that a lot. I'll have to ask Zach about it later, I think its really cute though.

Once we finally arrived at David's, we walked up and knocked on the door. Soon enough he answered and let us in.

"Guys, this is great publicity! Have you introduced her to the fans yet?" David asked.

Brianna's POV

"Guys, this is great publicity! Have you introduced her to the fans yet?" I overheard this David guy say to the boys while they were in a small hudle.

Publicity? They're only using me for publicity!? I may only be four, but I sure the heck know what publicity means. Before I can hear anymore of their conversation I get up and run to the door. I open it and run out of the house.

I don't know where I'm going but I want to be away from them. I can't believe they are only using me for publicity! I start to feel tears running down my face as I'm running away from the house.

I wish Zachy wasn't in the band, that way I didn't have to be mad at him cause all I want right now is to be in his arms... I just want to feel safe in Zachy's arms.

I'm almost to the end of the street when I hear their voices behind me. I can hear them yelling to come back, and to stop running but I don't want to be by them. I take a small glance back to see Zachy running after me while the others stay at that David's house watching.

I pick up my pace. As much as I honestly want Zachy to reach me, I also don't. I start to turn the corner when I feel a pair of arms pick me up. I start yelling to be put down thinking its Zachy, but I look back and see and odd looking man. I then turn a little more to see Zach running even faster now.

I keep screaming trying to get out of this guys arms but he has a strong grip around me. He starts running in the opposite direction of Zachy but I can slowly see Zachy getting closer.

"Put her down!" I hear Zachy yell at the man. The guy doesn't stop running and soon I see the other boys running behind Zachy trying to catch up.

Soon enough Zachy is only a few feet away from this guy and I. I'm still crying and yelling trying to get out of his grip but it's no use.

Zach's POV

"Uhh guys? Where did Bri go?" I ask looking over to the others. They all look at where she was sitting just a few seconds ago.

"Brianna!" Daniel yelled throughout the house. Nothing. I walked around a little when I saw the front door wide open.

"Guys!" I yelled getting their attention. As they were making their way over I ran out of the house and down the driveway. I looked around but didn't see her.

"Shes down there!" I heard Jack yell and pointed down the street.

"Zach go get her!" Daniel said.

"Why me?" I asked confused.

"Because she probably likes you the most and I know you've been going on runs lately so you're probably the fastest out of all of us." He said. I shook my head a little.

"I better be getting some ice cream after this." I said and immediately started sprinting down the street after her.

I almost caught up to Bri when this guy  came out of nowhere and grabbed her. She started yelling and screaming trying to get out of his grip. He started running away from me but I picked up my pace and slowly caught up.

By now I knew the boys were far behind me trying to catch up as well. I was only a few feet away from the guy and picked up my pace to go as fast as could. As soon as I was in reach I grabbed his shirt to pull him back and slow down. It worked and he dropped Bri out of his arms and stumbled a little.

I quickly punched him in the face before he could regain his balance and start running again. He was quick to punch me back which took me by surprise.

I quickly looked back to see Brianna standing just a few feet away watching and the boys sprinting and making their way to where Brianna and I are.

I turned back and punched the guy again, but it wasn't very affective sense I was tired from sprinting and yelling for a few minutes without stopping. He punched me back but in my stomach and then in my face which made fall back on the sidewalk hitting my head in the process.

I saw him start to run away thankfully without Brianna, but I could hear her cries in the background from what she just witnessed. I wanted so bad to just go over and hug her and tell her everything will be okay, but I couldn't move. I was in too much pain.

After what felt like an eternity I heard the boys yelling and running to where we were. Soon I saw two faces above mine. I think it was Jack and Corbyn. That means Daniel and Jonah were by Bri.

"Zach don't close your eyes! An ambulance is on its way." I heard Corbyn say. I used all my strength to shake my head no as I felt my eyes start to close more and more.

"Zach come on! Stay with us! Just for a little longer!" I heard Jack say. I didn't do anything except let my eyes slowly close not listening to what I was being told.

_________________________________________

1335 words

Thanks for reading! I really like this part and hope you guys like it as well!