44

Brianna's POV

The next morning I woke up to hear everyone else already up and talking in the front lounge.
I stayed up pretty late last night, way later then I normally do so I'm not surprised that I woke up late this morning.

I climbed out of my bunk before slowly heading into the front lounge to join the boys.

"There she is. Morning sleepy head." Dad said as I entered the room.

"Morning." I replied back with little energy as I threw myself onto him. He chuckled as he pulled me up onto his lap more comfortably. They all continued their conversation before I decided to butt in.

"What are we doing today?"

"I'm not sure. As far as I know it's another day on the road." Dad said, looking to the others to see if they knew anything different. They all just shrugged and agreed with him.

"Walmart stop?" I asked hopeful. I love when we stop at Walmart. We (as in Zach and I) always get random stuff we think would be fun to mess around with, or prank the others with.

"Not sure Bri. That's a question for Jon." Jonah said. I huffed to myself before getting an idea. I quickly hopped off of Dad's lap and ran to the front of the bus where Jon was driving.

"Hi Jon!" I said, hoping to raise his mood the slightest bit more.

"Hey Bri. What are you up to?" He asked, looking at me for a second before turning his gaze back on the road.

"Nothing much." I shrugged.

"Is it another day on the road?" I asked, trying to get to the main topic of this whole thing.

"Yup it is. Why what's up?" He asked sending another look my way. He knows me too well at this point.

"Can we stop at a Walmart?" I asked hopeful. I was debating on giving him puppy dog eyes, but decided to only use that when all else fails.

"Well, if we end up passing by one I don't see why not." He shrugged with a small grin on his face. He knows how much I love Walmart when we're on the road, the only time he really said no is if we're on a tight schedule and couldn't risk going there.

"Yes! Thanks Jon!" I yelled to him as I ran back to the others, only this time going over to Zach.

"Jon said we can!" I told them as I gave a slight side eye to Zach. He chuckled, seeing it and knowing what it means. Prank time.

A few hours later when we finally arrived at Walmart I was ready to go.

"Come on! We need to hurry!" I told Zach, pulling on his arm.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Hold your horses girl!" He laughed.

Once we finally got inside we went straight to the craft section to see if they had any good prank supplies there. And I just love crafts, so good supplies in general.

We ended up getting a big roll of bubble wrap for a prank, and some canvases and paint for me. We carefully and luckily made our way back to the bus without the others seeing what we got. Usually we have Jon help us since we promised we wouldn't prank him. So he usually distracts them for us, but we couldn't find him anywhere so we just had to risk it. When we got on the bus, we were the only ones there, as the others we apparently still inside. It was really surprising since usually they have to almost drag us out of there.

Almost instantly we got started on the prank, taking the free time we currently had as a good opportunity to get a head start. We cut the bubble wrap into shorter pieces and stuffed them into the boys suitcases, shoes, bunks, anything we could find of theirs basically. We even wrapped a few of their things in the bubble wrap having a good amount left over.

The others will probably get annoyed after a while of finding bubble wrap, but for us, it's going to be hilarious. For now we just have to wait.

_________________________________________

703 words.

Thanks for reading!

I updated!! Finally! I know its been a while but once again with school and everything, it all adds up. But I finally decided to write a little, so here you go, hope you enjoyed it!