3

Brianna's POV

Daddy got up to go open the door with the rest of us right behind him. As soon as the door opened I heard someone yell.

"THAT'S MAA BOOOIIIISSS!!"

I got scared and quickly wrapped my arms around Uncle Zachy's leg hiding behind him.

"Hey it's okay. Logan is really nice, he is just is really loud sometimes." Uncle Zachy said to me. I nodded.

"Uppy?" I asked reaching my arms up. Uncle Zachy laughed a little and picked me up. I immediately felt better in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Who is this?" I heard someone ask. I look over to see who I'm assuming is Logan.

"Logan this is Brianna, Brianna this is Logan. Brianna is my adoptive daughter, we just adopted her today." Daddy said.

"Well hi there Brianna." Logan said to me.

"Hello." I said shyly back.

"Dont worry, she'll warm up to you." Daddy told Logan. We all walked into the living room and sat down. Uncle Zachy sat me on the couch and then sat next to me, but I immediately crawled on his lap.

The boys and Logan all awed at us.

"Oh shut up!" Uncle Zachy said. That made everyone laugh. We all talked for a while, well I didn't. I just listened. They were talking about a vlog? I don't know. They also talked about music. I wasn't really listening, I was just playing with the rings on Uncle Zachy's hand. After a while Logan left since it was time for dinner. Uncle Jo and Uncle Corbyn made spaghetti and I got to help! We all sat down and ate, and it was so good. By the time we finished my face was a mess.

"Well you sure liked the spaghetti huh Brianna?" Daddy asked with a laugh. I just laughed and nodded back.

"Alright let's go get you cleaned up." He said picking me up and taking me upstairs to the bathroom to take a bath. I could've taken it on my own but I didn't want to ruin it for him, plus he got me bath toys, and he played with them, with me, so it was a lot of fun.

After, he got me dressed in some warm and comfy pajamas we went back downstairs by the rest of the boys. I went straight over to Uncle Zachy and crawled onto his lap.

"Well hello." Uncle Zachy said with a smile.

"Hi." I said with a sweet smile back. Uncle Zachy picked me up and put me on his lap in a more comfortable way. He then put some YouTube on his phone for me to watch so thats what I did. I also started playing with his rings again. Sometime later I was about to fall asleep comfortably on Uncle Zachy's lap but Daddy came over and said I needed to go upstairs.

"But I'm comfy here." I whined.

"I know but it's your first night here so you should sleep in your new room!" Daddy said. I just nodded a little.

"Uppy?" I asked reaching my arms out for him to pick me up.

"Sure." He said with a small laugh. He picked me up and I immediately rested my head on his shoulder.

"Night night." I said to my uncles with a small wave.

"Goodnight." They all said back with smiles. Daddy took me upstairs and tucked me in.

"Goodnight." Daddy said.

"Goodnight daddy." I said back. I saw a smile grow on his face. It was the first time I called him daddy. He kissed my forehead and then got up.

"Sweet dreams." He said before he turned off the light and shut the door, leaving the room that was now lightly lit by the nightlight. Before I knew it I was out.