Brianna's POV

I was currently with my dad and uncles at another one of their meetings. I don't mind having to go with them, I actually kind of enjoy it, even though I usually just sit by myself in my own world.

I never really pay attention, usually my dad gives me his phone to play games on, which is what I'm currently doing.

"Brianna, you might want to listen to this." I heard Jon, their tour manager say. I look up to see him smiling, as my dad and uncles are listening for what he will say next.

"Starting next month, you guys will be going on a seven month tour!!" He yelled. Instantly I had a smile on my face. I love tour! It's always so fun to go and meet all the fans. And I get to watch my favorite people perform.

I look over to see my dad and uncles celebrating, and I don't blame them. I laugh as they're all jumping around giving each other high-fives. Out of no where I feel myself get picked up from behind. I let out a small scream as I look to see Corbyn.

He continues to jump around and celebrate with the others, with me still in his arms. I can't stop laughing as I'm basically being thrown up and down.

"Alright alright, calm down." Jon said. We all calmed down to hear what he was going to say next.

"Okay, so obviously Brianna will still be doing online school. I'll help make sure she is doing that, but that is mostly your guy's responsibility, mainly Daniel's saying as you are her dad." Jon said. We all nodded.

"Also, just so it will be easier, it will only be a United States tour. That way it's way less plane traveling, and way more bus traveling." I smiled at that. I don't mind going on planes, but I love the bus. It's one of my favorite things is being on the bus going to the next state or city.

"We'll have more details as it gets closer, but you guys have been on tour before so you get the jist of it." Jon finished. We all nodded and agreed. We stayed and talked about a few more things before we finally left to go back home.

The whole car ride was us talking about tour. We're obviously all pretty excited.

When we got home, Zachy and I played a game of soccer. He ended up winning by two, but it was a close game. I'm getting better everyday since Zachy is always teaching me new skills.

By the end of the day, Zachy and I were out looking at the starts and talking.

"Are you excited for tour?" Zachy asked me.

"Yes! I love the bus! It's my favorite when we go on tour. And we always play games which makes it even better. Or when we do karaoke!" I started rambling. I heard Zachy chuckle, but I kept going knowing he was listening.

Before I knew it, my eyes started to get heavy, but I was forcing them to stay open since I didn't want to go to bed just yet.

"Bri, you can fall asleep, I know you're fighting it." I heard Zachy say just above a whisper.

"I don't want to go to bed yet though." I told him. He gently laughed at that.

"Well the sooner you go to bed, the sooner tomorrow comes, which means one day closer to going on tour." Zachy told me. I thought about it for a minute, before I realized he was right.

"Can you carry me?" I sleepily asked. He chuckled, but nodded. Within seconds, I felt myself get lifted up. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist as I dug my head into his shoulder.

I heard the glass door open and close meaning we were now inside. Next thing I know, I feel a soft mattress underneath me, and blankets on me.

"Night Bri, love you." I heard Zachy whisper.

"Night, love you too." I mumbled back as darkness took over.

Zach's POV

After I put Bri to bed, I went downstairs by the others. They were all just sitting on their phones, which wasn't surprising.

As soon as we all went up to bed, I waited for about an hour before slowly sneaking out of my room. Incase you forgot, a few months ago, Jonah put purple hair dye in my shampoo. It's all washed out now, but it was not the best look.

So now, I am currently putting red solo cups filled with water outside of his door, along with a few mouse traps here and there. I also added a few inside his room, making sure to be extra quiet. That way, incase someone wakes up in the middle of the night, they won't step on any of my setup in the hall.

That night I went to bed with a small smirk on my face, ready to see what will happen the next day.

_________________________________________

851 words.

Thanks for reading!