26

Brianna's POV

After daddy told me that Zachy didn't mean anything he did I immediately got super happy. I ran downstairs and to the living room with a huge smile on my face. I saw Zachy sitting on the couch and I ran over over to him giving him a huge hug.

"Woah Bri." He said with a little laugh as he hugged back. I just stayed hugging him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to igno-"

"It's okay, I forgive you." I said cutting him off. He let out a little chuckle as he continued to hug back. After a while we pulled away from the hug and Zachy set me on his lap. I immediately cuddled into him as he wrapped his arms around me.

We sat like that for a few minutes before I started playing with his rings. I can honestly say, I really missed this.

Daniel's POV

Watching Brianna and Zach get their special bond back was just adorable. I could see how happy Bri was when I told her that Zach didn't mean any of the things he did.

I could also see that Zach was really happy about it too. They both had this spark when they were together, and to see them with it back is awesome.

The rest of the day was great. We all just relaxed not worrying about anything.

Zach's POV

The next morning I woke up with a smile on my face. Brianna and I have our bond back, and I don't need to worry about Harper anymore. Well other then the possible rumors she might put out.

The rumors are the only things we need to worry about, but she might of just used those as a threat. There is a chance she won't actually put out any rumors.

"Zachy! Can we go play soccer?" Bri asked me as she ran into my room. I laughed before answering.

"Sure, just let me get ready first, okay?"

"Okay!" She said before leaving. I just laughed at her before getting up to start getting ready. I quickly took a shower, brushed my teeth, and did my hair before heading downstairs.

"Alright Bri, you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah!" She said. She ran to the back door and waited for me to follow.

Once we got out in the "field" we immediately started the game. Its still crazy to me how good she has gotten. Yeah she's been playing for three years now, but still, she has picked up on a lot.

By the end of our game, Bri won, nineteen to twenty one. Like usual, she rubbed it in my face but I just laughed. I soon turned into the tickle monster and chased her around the yard. I finally caught her and started tickling her. By the end we were both laughing a bunch.

"Alright you two, come on and eat lunch!" I heard Daniel yell.

"Okay dad!" I yelled back. I could see him roll his eyes without even looking at him, but I also know he cracked a smirk.

"Okay, lets go eat." I said getting up. Brianna just stayed on the ground.

"Can you hold me?" Bri asked putting out her arms. I just laughed before pulling Bri up and putting her on my shoulders.

"Okay hang on." I said. I started running to the door with Bri on my shoulders. She was laughing a bunch which made me smile. When we got to the door I stopped and put Bri down so we could go in.

"Bri, I'll give you five bucks if you throw a blueberry at Jack." I whispered in Bri's ear. She just giggled and picked up a blueberry. I watched as she threw it at Jack and it hit him right in between his eyes.

I bursted out laughing at Jacks face when the blueberry hit him, which also caught the attention of Jonah and Daniel.

"Zach!" Jack yelled at me.

"I didn't throw it! Bri did!" I said pointing at Brianna. Jack then looked at Bri.

"He told me to!" Bri said pointing back at me. Jack looked back at me.

"Well she still threw it!" I said still pointing at Bri.

"And you said if I did you would give me five bucks, so pay up." Brianna said to me. I just laughed as I handed her a five dollar bill.

"Zach! You can't bribe her with money to have her do things like that." Daniel said. I just shrugged, and they all laughed. I then gave a fistbump to Bri underneath the table which made us smirk at each other for literally no reason.

At dinner pretty much the same thing happened.

"Bri, I'll give you ten bucks if you throw a pea at Daniel and Jonah." I whispered to her. She then grabbed a pea and threw it at Daniel. We both held back our laughter even though he already knew it was us.

"Zachary." Daniel sighed.

"Yes?" I asked holding back a laugh.

"You know what." Daniel smirked. I just looked at Bri and back at Daniel and shrugged. We then continued to eat and soon Bri threw a pea at Jonah.

"Seriously?" Jonah said.

"What?" I asked as if I didn't know or do anything.

"Zach one of these days we are going to get you back." Jonah smirked.

"I'd like to see you try." I said smirking back. I then gave Bri the ten bucks and we continued to eat dinner.

The rest of the night we just chilled and soon Bri had to go to bed.

"Good night Bri." I said as she gave me a hug.

"Night night." She said before going to hug the others, and then going upstairs with Daniel.

_________________________________________

960 words.

Thanks for reading! Also thank you so much for almost 6k reads, thats insane!