18

Brianna's POV

"I would like to thank everyone from management and behind the scenes to make this happen. These boys have worked so hard to do this album on their own and it definitely payed off. Now boys, congratulations on this beautiful piece of work you guys created. This album is a whole other side of Why Dont We. I, your family's and friends, and especially the limelights couldn't be more proud. Thank you to everyone for coming tonight, it means a lot to us. To The Good Times And The Bad Ones!" The David guy said.

Everyone cheered as some music started playing. There were two cakes and I watched as Zachy cut them.

"Are you having fun?" Daddy asked me.

"Yeah!" I said back with a smile.

"Thats good. What were you and Zach doing outside?" Daddy asked.

"We were looking at the stars. They're super pretty!" I told him.

"Oh yeah? Thats sounds fun." Daddy said as he kissed my head. We talked and danced around a little bit more until people slowly started leaving.

At some point I got back to Zachy as he was talking to some people I haven't seen before. After a while of Zachy holding me and slowly rocking back and forth, I felt myself get more and more tired. I layed my head on his shoulder and let the darkness take over.

Zach's POV

I was holding Brianna in my arms and rocking back and forth when I felt her rest her head on my shoulder. I looked over as far as I could and saw that she fell asleep. I smile to myself and continue talking with some of the people who were working behind the scenes, and thanking them.

"Okay, thanks for coming guys!" I said as I closed the door behind the last people to leave. I still had Brianna in my arms since I didn't want her to wake up from the music or people talking, and this way if she did, she wouldn't get overwhelmed since she obviously knows me.

I let out a sigh as I turned around and looked at the mess around the house. It wasn't as bad as what you would see at highschool parties in movies where there is food and cups everywhere, but it was still a lot.

"Zach you can go upstairs and go to bed. I know you've been carrying and watching Bri almost the whole party and clearly she is tired if she's been asleep in your arms for about two-ish hours. Us guys can get a head start on the cleaning but otherwise we can all just clean tomorrow." Daniel said walking up to me.

"Are you sure? I can help." I say while yawning.

"Zach, you're clearly tired. Just go to bed, we'll be fine, its almost three in the morning anyway." Daniel told me. I just sighed and gave in.

"Fine, but don't make it more of a mess because I know all of you have had a couple drinks." I told him.

"We'll be fine, we didn't have enough to be drunk so calm down." He said.

"Okay." I say going upstairs. I walk into Brianna's room to lay her down on her bed after changing her into pajamas. I was about to walk out when I heard Brianna faintly say something.

"Zachy?" She asked just above a whisper.

"Yes bubs." I whispered back.

"I want to go with you." She said.

"Bri, you need to sleep in your own bed." I told her.

"Please?" She asked once more. I let out a small sigh with a smile right after.

"Fine but next time you need to sleep in your own bed okay?" I asked while softly picking her up.

"Mhm." She mumbled. I just let out a small laugh since I know she isn't going to remember this conversation at all. I walked out of her room and into mine which was right across the hall.

I set her down on my bed as I went and changed into more comfortable clothes. Once I was done with that I went over to my bed and layed on the opposite side that Brianna was on. Almost instantly I felt her move over and snuggle into my side. I just smiled to myself and wrapped one of my arms around her before falling asleep.

_________________________________________

730 words.

Thanks for reading!