4

Brianna's POV

Daddy set me down when we reached the bottom of the stairs and I ran to the kitchen.

"Hello!" I said to all my uncles.

"Hey Brianna!" They all said back. Uncle Corbyn picked me up which made me giggle.

"How are you on this fine morning?" Uncle Crobyn asked in a funny accent.

"Great!" I said with a giggle. Uncle Corbyn set me down on a chair and set down a plate in front of me with a small pancake and some bacon on it. I happily dug in. Everyone else grabbed a plate too and sat down to eat. About half way through breakfast Zachy came downstairs dressed and ready for the day. He grabbed some breakfast and sat down with the rest of us as we all kept talking.

Once we finished breakfast daddy took me upstairs to my room to get ready for the day. Once he was done with that he picked me up and walked back downstairs.

"Zach how good are you at doing hair? Because I can't do it and we both know the others can't, and I know you use to do Reese's." Daddy asked Zachy.

"I would say I'm pretty good." Zachy said.

"Okay, well can you do Brianna's please?" Daddy asked.

"Of course. Come here Bri." Zachy said taking me from daddy.

"Bri? Where did that come from." Daddy asked.

"I don't know. I just asked her if I could call her that since it's so much shorter and easier." Zachy said.

"Oh okay." Daddy said shrugging his shoulders. Zachy took me back upstairs to do my hair and this is what he did.

"All done! Do you like it?" Zachy asked me.

"I love it!! You have to do my hair everyday now!" I said with a big smile.

"That's okay with me." Zachy said smiling. He picked me up and tickled me a little before heading back downstairs.

"I'm ready!" I shouted. I don't even know what we're doing today but hopefully something fun!

"Holy crap! Zach you said you were pretty good at doing hair. Not a master at it!" Daddy said looking at what Zachy did to my hair. That also got the attention of the others and now they were all staring at my hair.

"It's not that big of a deal" Zachy shrugged.

"Uhh, yeah it is. You are now Brianna's hairstylist. Well except when it comes to haircuts." Daddy said. Zachy laughed at that.

"Fine by me." Zachy said setting me down. I ran over to Uncle Jacky and sat down next to him.

"Where did you even learn to do hair like that?" Uncle Jo asked.

"I don't really know. My mom taught me a few things with Reese because she always wanted me to do her hair, but most of it just came naturally and with a little practice." Zachy said sitting down.

"Well you are good!" Uncle Jacky said still looking at my hair.

"What are we doing today?" I asked.

"We need to go shopping, and stop by our manager, David's, office." Daddy said. I nodded. Everyone went upstairs to go get ready leaving me and Zachy downstairs since we already got ready. While we were waiting we mainly just messed around. Zachy every now and then would start tickling me which would make me fall back laughing.

"Are we all ready to go?" Daddy asked as him and the others came downstairs. Zachy was tickling me so I was laughing unable to answer, and Zachy was laughing too because of how much I was laughing.

After a few seconds Zachy finally stopped and we both turned to the others with huge smiles on our faces.

"I'm going to act like that wasn't the cutest thing I've ever seen." Uncle Jo said which made me giggle. I got up off the couch and started running to the door.

"Race you to the car!!" I yelled as I ran out of the house and down the long driveway. I was running to the car giggling when I felt someone pick me up which made me let out a little scream with giggles right after. I looked over to see that it was Zachy who picked me up. He kept running to the car while holding me while I was full of laughter.

We reached the car both of us out of breath from running and laughing.

"You're fast for four years old." Zachy said. I just giggled and shrugged my shoulders. I look over to see the others lightly jogging over to the car. We all get in and I sit on Zachy's lap since I still don't have a carseat. On the ride to the mall I just played with Zachy's rings while the others talked.

"So Brianna." Daddy started saying.

"Do you remember how we are in a band?"

"Yeah." I said.

"Well because of that when we get to the mall there is going to be a bunch of fans there who will want to take pictures with us." Daddy said.

"And they are going to be really loud okay?" Uncle Jo added.

"Okay." I said.

"So you are going to have to stay with one of us. Who do you want to have carry you?" Daddy asked.

"Zachy!" I shouted which got some laughs from them.

"Not surprised." Uncle Jacky said which made me smile. We arrived at the mall and Zachy picked me up. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck. As we were walking to the doors Zachy started quietly talking to me.

"Okay, its going to be really loud but I got you and you're not going anywhere okay? Nothing bad will happen just a lot of people and noise." He said. I nodded my head and slightly tightened my grip around his neck.

We walked through the door and instantly got crowded by random screaming people. I felt Zachy slightly tighten his grip around me.

_________________________________________

1001 words

Thanks for reading it means a lot.

Also if you haven't heard on the 11th Zach is going to be on Nickelodeons 'The Substitute' I'm so excited and can't wait! I already have it marked on my calendar!