Brianna's POV

The next morning I woke up with a horrible headache. Tears came to my eyes as I slowly got out of my bunk and made my way to the front to see who was awake since I didn't want to bother anyone who was sleeping.

I entered the front to only see Jonah there, with a cup of coffee in his hand. He didn't see me so I decided to speak up.

"Jonah?" I mumbled. He immediately looked up, his face softening once he saw my expression.

"Hey Bri, what wrong?" He asked as he set down his coffee and walked over, crouching down infront of me.

"My head hurts." I whined as my eyes glossed over some more.

"And my tummy." I added after I realized that it was also hurting.

"Oh Bri. Do you feel like you might throw up at all?" He asked as he gently combed his hand through my hair, being careful of the knots. I just shrugged not really knowing myself.

"Okay, lets lay down on the couch, I'll get you some medicine and a bucket just to be safe okay?" I nodded.

He helped me lay down on the couch before walking over to the mini kitchen to get some medicine and a bucket. He also grabbed a water for me before walking back over.

He set the bucket down on the ground next to my head as he gave me the cup with the medicine in it to drink. I quickly drank it, wanting to get it over with since I don't like the taste. I handed the little cup back to Jonah as he handed me the water bottle.

"Take a few sips of the water. It'll help a little." He gently told me before getting up to put the medicine away. I took about four sips of the water before closing it and setting it down by the bucket.

Jonah walked back in a few seconds later with my blanket in his hands.

"Are you cold?" He asked. I gently nodded my head as he layed the blanket over top of me, I snuggled into it as I got comfortable.

"Okay, don't fall asleep just yet, I want to take your temperature really quick." He said pulling the thermometer out of his pocket. He must have grabbed it along with my blanket.

I slightly opened my mouth enough for him to put the thermometer in. After a few seconds it beeped and he took it out of my mouth looking at it.

"Okay, 100.8° F, that isn't to bad, but definetly a fever, we'll have to keep an eye on it." Jonah said, mostly talking to himself.

"Alright Bri, go ahead and get some rest." Jonah told me rubbing my back. I gently nodded before closing my eyes and letting sleep take over.

Jonah's POV

After Brianna fell asleep, I sat back down in my spot before, still keeping an eye on her.

Before I knew it, Daniel was up and walking in.

"Why is she sleeping out here." He asked me refferening to Brianna.

"She woke up about thirty minutes ago saying her head and stomach hurt. I gave her some medicine and took her temperature, she has a fever at 100.8 degrees, which isn't terrible, but we should keep an eye on it." I informed him. He nodded his head, giving a sad look to Brianna even though she was sleeping.

About an hour later, the rest of the boys woke up, and also asked about Brianna. I informed them about her fever and they all nodded in understandment.

For the time being since we were still driving to the next stop, we all chilled out either quietly talking, or on our phones, trying not to be to loud so we don't wake the sleeping Brianna.