30

Zach's POV

We ended up having two interviews and now we were on our way to a meeting. Jonah told us that it was more important than usual and it was in a different building.

"And you expect me to go with purple hair!?" I asked.

"Well yeah. You can't miss it Zach, and you can't get rid of the purple for a while longer." Jonah said with a small smirk. I just rolled my eyes leaning back in my seat.

Obviously once again Bri had to come with us but that was okay.

When we arrived at the place we were having our meeting at, we were all in awe. It was huge. Definitely not what we were expecting. It had at least seven floors.

"We're going to need a map to find our way around this place." Corbyn said as we were walking to the doors. I was holding Bri on my shoulders, holding onto her ankles so she doesn't fall. And she had her hands under my chin to help balance herself.

We walked in and went straight to a front desk that was there asking for directions.

"Sixth floor, room 402." The lady told us. We said thank you before making our way over.

"Absolutly not. I'm taking the stairs." I say as I keep walking to the end of the hall to the door that leads to the stairs.

"No, I want to go on that." Bri said pointing to the elevator.

"Alright, then you can go with them, I'm taking the stairs Bri." I say as I start to take her off my shoulders.

"No, please come with?" Brianna asked me.

"Bri I don't like elevators. Like at all." I told her. The guys were all waiting to press the button, just watching what was going to happen.

"Please." Brianna said giving my puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah Zach. Please." Jack said smirking at me. I just shot him a glare before looking back down at Brianna.

"Bri, I really don't like elevators." I whined. Call me a baby, I don't care. But elevators are scary.

I've never liked elevators, but I definitely hate them more now then what I used to. I really don't know what it is, but they always give me a bad and uneasy feeling. Especially this time.

"Just once! Please?" She asked one more time. I sighed looking up at the guys who were all smirking at me. They know how much I hate elevators.

"Fine! But only this once and never again. These things are actual death traps." I said walking the few steps back towards the guys.

Daniel pressed the button and as the elevator opened I felt my anxiety go up.

"Come on Zach." Jonah said. I looked and realized they were all in the elevator already. I gave them all a pouty face which they just laughed at.

"This isn't funny!" I said as I slowly inched my way in the elevator.

"Oh my god! Let's go!" Jack said as he grabbed me and pulled me inside to the corner that was open. I screamed, not expecting it. The doors closed and I instantly grabbed onto the railing closing my eyes.

"Can you guys stop looking at me? This is already bad enough." I said sensing all their eyes on me. I heard a few chuckles coming from the guys.

I was trying to bring my anxiety down by deep breaths, but it wasn't working. All of a sudden the elevator stopped but I could tell it wasn't for us to get off.

After a few seconds I got myself to open my eyes. I saw all the guys looking at me with worry while Corbyn was pressing a button trying to get it to start again. Brianna was just in her own world.

I felt my breathing pick up instantly and I looked at the ground.

"Zach are you alright." Jonah asked me.

"What?" I asked looking up.

"Oh me. Yeah no, I'm totally fine. Not panicking one bit." I say as my breathing gets a little faster. I slowly slide down the wall of the elevator bringing my knees to my chest.

"Zach, it's alright. We're gonna get out in no time." I think Jack said kneeling down by me. I just shook my head no and put my head in my hands as my breathing was still fast.

"Zach! Zach look at me please." I heard someone say. I slowly looked up to see Jack.

"Were going to be alright Zach, breath in and out." Jack told me. I couldn't totally see but I think Jonah was helping Corbyn with the buttons, and contacting someone that we're stuck, and Daniel was with Brianna.

"Does anyone else feel like the walls are closing in on us? Just me? Okay." I said with heavy breathing.

I tried to breath in and out but it didn't work. It felt like the walls were closing in on us and the elevator was getting smaller. I pushed myself more into the corner and my breathing got a little heavier.

"Zach please listen to me, everything will be fine! Please just deep breaths." Jack said. I shook my head no as I started seeing black dots. I kept blinking every now and then to try to get them to go away but nothing worked.

"Guys they said someone is on their way now to get us out. It shouldn't be more than an hour." I heard someone say. Probably Corbyn or Jonah. Soon I felt another presence down by me.

"Zach? Bud it's alright. We're going to be just fine." Someone said. I just shook my head with my breathing still fast. Soon enough the black dots covered my vision as everything went black.

_________________________________________

948 words.

Thanks for reading!