19

Zach's POV

The next morning I woke up around eight thirty since Brianna woke me up. I got up, showered and got ready for the day before doing the same with Bri. I got her dressed and did her hair before heading downstairs. (A/n: I'm to lazy rn to put in pictures of Brianna's outfit and hair, so just imagine whatever you want)

"Alright Bri, I need to clean up just a little bit more so is it okay if you just watch some TV for now?" I asked her. She just nodded and ran to the living room. I followed after her and turned on some SpongeBob because who doesn't like Spongebob?

As she was watching that I started cleaning up the rest of the house. About half way through I took a small break to make a small fruit bowl for Bri since she was probably getting hungry.

"Thank you." Bri mumbled when I handed her the fruit, as her eyes were fixated on the TV screen.

"You're welcome." I said with a small chuckle before getting back to work.  (A/n: I feel so weird writing about Zach being responsible lol)

I finally finished cleaning and it was about eleven thirty. The guys should probably start to wake up soon. I knew they wouldn't be up very early since they all would have hangovers.

I sat down with Bri as she continued to watch some cartoons. She snuggled up to me and started playing with my rings like usual. I smiled before pulling out my phone to take a quick insta story of the cute sight, before going back to watching whatever was now on the TV.

About fifteen minutes later I heard footsteps on the stairs and soon all the boys appeared in the living room looking like they got one hour of sleep.

"Good morning!" Brianna said excitedly to them but not getting up off the couch.

"Morning." They all said tiredly before plopping down on the couch next to us. I just laughed at them, which earned me some glares.

"What? Its not my fault you guys drank a lot last night." I said with a small smirk.

"You would've drank a lot too if you weren't underage." Jack shot back.

"Not necessarily, but maybe." I replied getting up to get them each a water bottle and some advil.

I got a few thank you's as I gave them their water and advil. I just hummed in response before sitting back down next to Bri. The rest of the day was just a relax day. Bri and I played a few games of soccer in which she won two, and we decided to end the last game on a tie.

For dinner we just got takeout from Chipotle. The whole time Bri was making silly faces as she ate which made us all laugh.

"Alright Bri, bedtime." I said getting up and walking over to where she was sitting on the couch.

"Nooo." She whined.

"Yessss." I said back making her crack a smile.

"Fine... uppy?" She asked. I just laughed and picked her up.

"Night night." She waved to the guys. They all said goodnight back before I took her upstairs. I changed her into pajamas and undid her hair before tucking her in and leaving the room after saying goodnight.

_________________________________________

560 words.

Thanks for reading! This one was a little shorter, I didn't know what else to write.