Zach's POV

We finally arrived to the venue for the show tonight. Bri woke up about an hour ago from her nap but I could tell she was still tired. I just let her be though, knowing she'll probably just fall asleep early tonight.

"Alright boys, let's get inside so we can start soundcheck as soon as possible so it's done and out of the way." Jon said walking on the bus. We all grabbed whatever we needed before following behind him, inside the venue. Brianna was walking with me, holding my hand as we made our way to the doors and inside.

We followed Jon to the green room, setting our things down before heading off to get our earpieces and mics. After some fooling around with one another and the lightest bit of scolding from Jon, we were ready for soundcheck.

On stage Bri joined us with messing around with one another, she would also run around and dance a little bit here and there which was adorable. The guys and I recorded her one of the times, she just started laughing when she realized she was being recorded.

A few hours later, after soundcheck, we made our way back to the green room to chill out before the show. Brianna was unusually quiet she sat next to me with her head on my shoulder, watching as I scrolled through Instagram.

"You feeling okay?" I asked her, slightly moving my shoulder to nudge her and get her attention.

"Yeah, I'm just tired." She responded with a shrug. I nodded.

"Maybe during the show you can take another nap." I proposed.

"I might, I like watching your shows though so we'll see."

"Boys, thirty minutes until the show, let's get up and start getting ready!" Jon said, walking in the room. We all nodded, getting up to get dressed and get our hair done. We also had some crewmembers help us get our in-ear pieces on.

"Alright boys, five minutes! Make sure you have everything! Let's go!" Jon yelled, wanting us to get a move on. I was fixing my ear-piece as I quickly walked out of the greenroom, making my way to the side of the stage where the others already were.

We did our chant and said a prayer before going on stage and getting into position.

○●○●○

After the show, us five boys came running off the stage out of breath and full of adrenaline. A bunch of the crew members were giving us high fives and telling us it was a great show.

I realized Brianna wasn't around so I assumed she was back in the green room either taking a nap or just taking the time to be by herself.

We all made our way to the room wanting to get out of our sweaty clothes and be able to sit down for a little before we need to leave for the next city.

I was the first to walk in expecting to see Brianna on one of the couches, but instead just seeing an empty, quiet room. I looked around confused, wondering where she was.

"Whats wrong?" I heard Jack ask, probably seeing my confused face.

"Where's Bri? She's not in here." I asked. He shrugged.

"Maybe she just went to the bathroom."

"Maybe." I responded, still a little skeptical. I decided to quickly change out of my clothes, thinking by the time I was done, Brianna would be back. Though I was wrong.

"Is she still not here?" I asked Jack, who was sitting on one of the couches.

"No, not yet." He said with a shrug.

"And you're not worried?"

"I am, I'm just not going crazy. She wouldn't have left and nothing bad would have happened to her, there are so many people around backstage, someone probably would've noticed if something happened."

"I mean maybe." I replied, looking around the room to see if Daniel was here. I sighed not seeing him.

I left the green room, walking around backstage trying to find Daniel. Finally, after a few minutes, I found him talking to Jon.

"Daniel!" I called to him, getting his attention. He turned and started walking towards me.

"Whats up?" He asked confused.

"Have you seen Bri?"

"I haven't, why?" He hesitantly asked.

"Because I can't find her. She wasn't in the green room after the show, and when I was trying to find you I didn't see her." I informed him.

"Shit, where would she go?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know, she couldn't go to the bus, it's locked. I doubt she would even go outside in the first place." I slightly narrowed the options of where she could be.

"Okay, so she isn't outside, let's stay inside and look around, we can ask some people if they've seen her as well." Daniel told me. I nodded as we walked down the hall, soon going separate ways.

○●○●○

It's been about twenty-five minutes and both Daniel and I have had zero luck finding Brianna. We've asked the boys and they helped look a little, but they didn't find her either.

I sighed running my hands over my face in frustration.

"Where the hell could she be?" I asked myself, looking around for anything that could tell me where she is.

Finally, I looked at a door that was slightly open. I thought it was weird considering all the other doors I had passed were fully closed.

I walked over to the door, peeking inside. It was just an empty green room, an extra one I suppose. I continued to scan the room, relief washed over me when I saw a sleeping Brianna on one of the couches.

I quickly called Daniel, letting him know I found her, I could hear in his voice how much he was relieved.

"Bri?" I whispered, walking into the room. "Hey, wake up bub." I said, lightly rubbing her back. She stirred, her face scrunched up before she opened her eyes.

"Hey sleepy head." I chuckled. She gave me a small smile in return.

"You gave us a scare y'know? We couldn't find you."

"I left the door open, so you could see in." She said tiredly.

"Yeah, but we didn't notice it. Let's go back to our green room now though, yeah?" I asked. She nodded.

"Can I get a piggyback ride?" She asked. I laughed, but nodded.

"Sure, come here." I said, bending down so she could easily get on my back.

"So why were you in there anyway?" I decided to ask Brianna as we were heading back to our green room.

"I had a headache and wanted to sleep, but our green room was to bright and loud." She told me, laying her head on my shoulder. I hummed in a response.

Once I made it back to the green room, which didn't take very long Brianna was half asleep once again.

"Hey, let's wake up okay? That way you'll actually sleep tonight, and we both know Daniel is going to charge at us once I walk in." Brianna laughed, knowing it was true.

I walked in the room to see all the boys sitting on the couches.

"Oh thank god! Where were you? Did something happen?" Daniel quickly asked as he got up from his seat and walked over, taking Brianna off of my back and into his hold. Both Brianna and I laughed knowing he would do this.

"I'm fine, I just wanted to sleep but it was to bright and loud in here." Bri told him, wrapping her arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

"Okay, but next time tell Jon or someone so we know and don't almost have a panic attack thinking someone kidnapped you." Daniel said, breathing out. Brianna laughed but nodded.

"Noted." She chuckled.

_________________________________________

1309 words. Thanks for reading!

I finally wrote another chapter lol, hope you like it!

Thanks for the idea rlk_31