12

Daniel's POV

It's been a little over a week since Zach got out of the hospital, and today he can finally come and hang out again. Well more like today we are finally allowing him to come hang out with us again. We just wanted to be safe then sorry so we made him rest an extra day or two.

Not having Zach around was definitely weird. Like yeah he was in his room, but not having him make a ruckus all the time was a change. Brianna also had her first tantrum because we wouldn't let her go see Zach. It was a moment but we let her cool off on her own for the night, and by the next day she was a lot better. She was still a little grumpy but she got over it.

"I'M BACK WORLD!!" I heard Zach shout from upstairs, and soon heard his feet on the stairs making his way down. He soon ran into the living room where we all were.

"Zachy!!" Brianna shouted with the biggest smile getting up from my lap and running at Zach. He picked her up and they shared a long hug which made us boys awe.

Zach and Brianna then sat back down, Brianna on Zach's lap.

"You don't realize how good it feels to be out of that room." Zach said to make us all laugh.

"I never thought I'd say this, but you don't know good how it feels to have you back. It was so quiet without you, it was weird." Corbyn said in which the rest of us agreed.

We talked a little longer, when we decided to have another chill day. We watched a bunch of movies and played a lot of bored games in the basement. It was really cute to because Bri was always on Zach's lap. And whenever Zach went upstairs for something, Brianna would insist that she goes with him. She only let Zach go on his own when he went to the bathroom, but he had to promise to come straight back. She literally never left his side.

Brianna's POV

Zachy finally was able to come and play today. I get that he had to rest but I really missed him and his hugs and cuddles. I also didn't let him leave my sight unless he needed to use the bathroom.

That night when we all were going to bed Zachy tucked me in.

"Zachy?" I asked right as he was about to walk out the door.

"Yes bubs?" He asked stopping.

"Can you lay with me please?" I ask.

"Of course Bri." He said as he came back over and layed down next to me. I snuggled into his chest as I felt him wrap an arm around me.

"I missed you." I said softly after a few minutes.

"I missed you too bubs. Tons." Zachy said.

"I was really sad when I couldn't go by you or play with you." I told him.

"I was sad too, but hey, I can play now, and you can be by me now." He replied.

"Yeah. I love you." I say.

"I love you too bubs." Zachy said before we both fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up with an arm wrapped around me. I looked up to see Zachy still asleep. I quickly got out of his grasp to go use the bathroom before coming back to lay in bed. Soon enough Zachy woke up, and we went downstairs by the others to eat breakfast.

"Hey girly, how did you sleep?" Daddy asked me.

"Good." I said with a smile. Zachy set me down on a chair and then sat next to me. Daddy brought over some plates and we all dug in.

After breakfast Zachy took me upstairs to get dressed and to do my hair.

Brianna's outfit