13

Zach's POV

Its been about two weeks since we told the fans about Bri and they've actually taken it quite well. Here and there we might see a little hate, but definitely not a lot.

Today is going to be a chill day which is nice since lately we've been working on a lot of stuff for the band, and we haven't really been able to do to much with Bri, and luckily she has taken it pretty well.

"Zachy can we go play ball?" Bri asked running up to me. Over the past two weeks we got some soccer goals for games or just for fun, but Brianna absolutely loves them and always loves playing soccer or in her case, ball.

"Of course bubs, we need to get you some shoes on first though." I say getting up and picking her up in the process. I walk downstairs and go over by our shoes. I find her pair and sit her down so I can quickly slip them on.

Once her shoes are on Brianna quickly gets up and runs over to the sliding glass doors that lead out to the backyard. She isn't strong enough to open them herself so she knows to just wait.

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!" Brianna rushes wanting to go play.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I say back jogging to the doors. I open them up and Brianna instantly runs over to the "field" I laugh and shut the door behind me as I make my way over by Bri.

"Okay, you remember our rules?" I asked. I switched up the game a little bit since Brianna is only four, so instead of having all the usual rules, our rules are, you need to stay in bounds, no pushing or shoving, you can only use your feet, and you get one point when you make it in your assigned goal. So basically its just a super simple soccer.

"Yup! Now let's play!" Bri said still in a hurry.

"Alright you start." I say passing her the ball. I pretend to blow a whistle as Brianna requested, and she started running towards me while also controlling the ball. For barely ever playing she has pretty good control over the ball and how she kicks it.

I let her go past me as I pretend to try to get the ball and miss. She start giggling as I fall to the ground. I get back up as she is almost to her goal and run after her, obviously not at full speed though.

I almost catch up to her as she kicks the ball into her goal and makes it.

"Come on! Thats not fair!" I say "pouting."

"Yes it is! You're just to slow!" Brianna said while giggling.

"Wow." I say while laughing. I go over and grab the ball as its now my turn to have it.

We keep playing until the score is fourteen to fourteen. We usually play until someone scores fifteen. Its now my ball and I'm running to score the last point. Brianna is just a few feet behind me and quickly catching up.

I look back to see where Brianna is but when I turn back around to look forward I trip over my own feet and fall. I almost immediately hear laughing as I look over to see Brianna laying on the ground crying her eyes out in laughter.

"Hey, that is not funny!" I say as I start laughing too. Soon we're both just laying on the grass, laughing at what just happened.

After a while, we both calm down and Brianna gets up and walks over to me. As I'm still laying down I pick her up and lay her on top of me.

"Lets just call it a tie." I say. Bri nods as we continue to lay there in silence watching the clouds pass by.

"I can't believe you fell." Bri said suddenly after a few minutes as she started giggling again.

"I thought we were past that." I say as I start laughing yet again with her.

Daniel's POV

"Hey have you guys seen Zach and Brianna?" I asked entering the kitchen to find Jonah, Corbyn, and Jack.

"No, there probably off playing one of their games though." Jonah said.

"Yeah probably but we all know Zach so I just want to make sure they aren't getting in any trouble." I say.

"Have you tried looking for them?" Jack asked.

"Yeah but no luck." I say.

"Did you check outside? I know Brianna has been really into soccer recently and who better to play with then Zach, seeing as they are super close, and Zach used to play." Corbyn said.

"No, I have not looked outside yet but thats probably where they are. Thanks." I say getting up and walking over to the sliding doors to see if they're outside. And just as Corbyn guessed there they were, playing soccer.

I leaned against the wall with my arms crossed as I watched them play with huge smiles across their faces. I loved seeing Brianna and Zach both happy. Brianna since she went through her own things at the orphanage, and Zach since he hasn't been this happy in so long.

"Do you have to watch their every move? You stalker." Jack joked walking up behind me. He looked out the window to see Zach and Bri playing soccer and a small smile came to his face.

We made small talk as we watched the soccer game go down and soon Jonah and Corbyn joined us too. We were all watching the game, Zach currently had the ball and was running towards his goal with Brianna right behind him.

Zach looked back to see Brianna and we all watched as he looked forward again but he tripped over his own two feet and fell. We all bursted out laughing at what we just witnessed.

"No way that just happened!" I said still laughing.

"Of course that would happen to Zach of all people!" Jack added. We all looked back out to see Brianna and Zach both laying on the ground shaking from how much they were laughing. We kept watching as we saw Brianna get up and go over to Zach.

We watched Zach pick Bri up and lay her on top of him. They then layed there for a while until they started laughing again. We kept watching the two until they started to get up and walk towards the house. We quickly all sat on the couch to act like nothing happened.

The door opened and in walked a smiley Zach and Brianna.

"Nice fall you had there." I say to Zach with a smirk.

"You guys saw that?" Zach asked.

"You bet we did, and it was hilarious!" I say. Zach just playfully rolled his eyes and Brianna started giggling.

"You guys bully me." Zach said walking to the kitchen leaving the rest of us laughing. Brianna came over to me and climbed on my lap.

"So who won?" I asked her.

"It was a tie." She said resting her head back against my chest. I just nodded in response. The rest of the day we just chilled. Brianna and Zach ended up playing another game of soccer in which Brianna won and sadly Zach didn't fall again.

_________________________________________

1225 words.

Thanks for reading!