20

Zach's POV

Its been three years since we adopted Brianna and she is now seven. Life has never been more fun. She brings so much joy to our everyday lives its insane.

She is still obsessed with soccer, so we signed her up to play. She's probably the best player on the team and I'm not just saying that. She actually probably is the best player.

Us guys make sure to go to every game, and her games are the one thing I make sure I'm not late to. She really has a passion for soccer, and I'm not complaining.

She also has picked up on some drawing. She probably has like ten sketchbooks, whether they're full of drawings or they're empty and waiting for her to use them. And they're definitely not bad drawings either. Its impressive what that little girl can do.

Bri and I are still the best of friends. We're always getting into trouble together, and having the best laughs. We also started this new thing where almost every night when we have time, Bri and I go outside in the backyard and just look at the stars before bed.

Its super calm and relaxing, and we always have little talks whether they're more serious or it's just us being silly. The limelights absolutly love Bri to death, and Brianna has gotten used to their swarms when we go out in public.

We've also gone on two tours with Bri. She absolutely loves the tour bus and gets so excited for tour. We also started her in online school. That way it's easier for when we go on tour, and that way its easier for our schedules.

"Zachy can we go outside now?" Bri asked running up to me.

"Yup, do you have your shoes on?" I asked her.

"Yeah!" She replied.

"Okay then let's go!" I said. She grabbed my hand as we walked outside to the backyard to look at the stars.

"Hey Zachy?" I heard Brianna ask as we were laying in the grass.

"Yes bubs?" I asked.

"I love you." Brianna quietly said as her attention started to go back to the stars. My heart melted. Every now and then she would do that, and each time it made my day/night.

"I love you too." I said back with a smile. We sat outside for about another thirty minutes before Brianna started to get tired and it was time for bed.

"Say goodnight bubs." I tell Bri before I take her upstairs.

"Night night." She waves to the guys. They all say goodnight back before I take Bri upstairs to bed.

"Goodnight bubs, I love you." I say kissing her forehead as I tuck her in.

"Night Zachy, love you too." Bri said. I got up and walked out of her room turning off the light and closing the door behind me. I smiled to myself before heading back downstairs by the guys.

_________________________________________

493 words.

Thanks for reading!