31

Jack's POV

I was trying to calm down Zach who was having a panic attack but so far nothing was working. Corbyn and Jonah were trying to call someone to tell them we were stuck, while Daniel was playing little games with Bri to keep her mind off of everything.

"Guys they said someone is on their way to get us out. It shouldn't be more than a hour." Jonah said turning to face the rest of us. His eyes landed on Zach and a look of worry came across his face. He then bent down next to me to try and calm Zach.

"Zach? Bud its alright. We're going to be out of here in no time." Jonah told him. He shook his head no and not to much later, he passed out.

"I didn't know he was this afraid of elevators. If I knew, I would've gone with him on the stairs so he at least had company." Corbyn said. It's been about twenty minutes since Zach passed out, and he was still out cold. Jonah called the person back to tell them what happened and they said an ambulance was also on its way just to be safe.

We were all starting to get a little worried that Zach still didn't wake up, but we knew that when we get out, people will be there to instantly check him out, and possibly take him to the hospital if needed.

(A/N: I know this whole elevator thing isn't super realistic, but just go with it)

After about another thirty minutes we were all finally out of the elevator. I'm surprised Bri wasn't freaking out. She knew we were stuck but didn't really care. She was mainly just worried about Zach which by the way, still hasn't woken up which really worried all of us.

"We're going to take him to the hospital. He should've woken up by now which he clearly hasn't, so we're going to have to run a few tests just to see if there is any reason as to why he hasn't woken up yet." One of the medics said as the two others were getting Zach strapped onto the gurney.

"Alright one of you can come with on the ambulance." The medic said.

"Me!" Bri said raising her hand.

"Bri you're to little. You can't go by yourself." Daniel told her.

"No, I want to go with Zachy!" Bri whined as tears formed in her eyes.

"I suppose if she stays out of the way, and whoever goes with is holding her, she can come with." The medic told us. Brianna instantly got a smile on her face.

"I guess I'll go. We need to get going anyway." I said as I took Brianna from Daniel and got in the ambulance with Zach and the medic. The other two medics were in the front.

"Okay, we'll meet you there." Daniel said. I nodded before we took off to the hospital.

"Okay, so do you know what caused him to pass out?" The medic asked me.

"Panic attack. We got stuck in an elevator as you know, and Zach is absolutly terrified of them." I told her.

"Okay, and how long did you say he was out?"

"Now, probably about an hour." I said. She nodded.

"Will Zachy be okay?" Bri asked.

"He'll be just fine Bri, don't worry." I reassured her. She bent over while still in my arms and grabbed Zachs hand bringing it back up to her to hold. I saw the medic smile at that, and I did too. The impact Brianna and Zach have on each other is insane.

I took a quick video and picture of Brianna holding Zachs hand, but didn't post it anywhere since we don't need the fans worrying about Zach.

The rest of the ride I rubbed small circles onto Brianna's back to keep her calm, while she held onto Zachs hand. Every now and then she would ask a question that either I, or the medic would answer.

"Whats the thing on his face?" Brianna asked.

"Its an oxygen mask. It helps him breath a little better." The medic told her, she nodded taking in every peice of information.

When we finally arrived at the hospital, which wasn't long, the medics wheeled Zach back to a room while I took Brianna to the waiting room.

"When is dad going to be here?" Brianna asked. She was sitting on my lap, stratling me so her back was facing the doors.

"Right now!" Daniel said picking her up from behind which made her let out a small squeal before laughing.

"Have you gotten any updates yet?" Jonah asked sitting down next to me, Corbyn sat next to him, while Daniel and Bri sat on the other side of me.

"Not yet, no." I said.

"Why is it always Zach in the hospital?" Corbyn asked with a laugh. We all laughed a little too. He wasn't wrong, it is always Zach who is in the hospital.

We talked for a few more minutes when a nurse came out and called for us.

_________________________________________

854 words.

Thanks for reading!