40

Brianna's POV

It's been about a week on tour and we're currently in Chicago I believe.

The boys have a show in a few hours and right now we're all just hanging out outside. Where we are, the fans can see us, and they keep cheering for either me or Zach. We're currently playing a game of soccer since we got a little goal.

I'm currently loosing by one, and Zach has the ball. A lot of the fans are cheering for Zach, but I don't mind. It just makes me try even harder to get the ball and score.

Zach was running towards me with the ball moving between his feet. I decided to run up to him and try to steal the ball. It took a few tries, and a few laughs between Zach and I, for me to finally get it from him and start running the opposite way towards my goal.

I could hear the fans in the distance yelling and screaming at either Zach to hurry up, or for me to keep going and score.

Soon I was close enough to kick the ball and have it go in the net, I kicked it and immediately after felt myself get picked up from behind. I screamed a little, letting out a laugh right after knowing it was Zach who tried to stop me from scoring.

I watched as the ball went in the goal and heard the fans start cheering. It made me smile, reminding me of my soccer games, that I'm now missing due to tour, but its alright, in the end tour is more worth it.

I smiled, and turned my body around to face Zach as I was still in his arms.

"We're tied now." I smirked at him. He just let out a laugh as he set me down and started walking towards the ball.

"Well I'm still going to win, so it's alright." He yelled since he was getting farther away from me.

I laughed to myself and got in position for the next play.

Right as Zach and I were about to start, Jon came over telling us we needed to wrap it up and go in the venue for sound check. Zach and I both groaned not wanting to end on a tie, but we ended up cleaning it up and heading in the venue.

"I won." I said to Zach as we were walking down towards the green room.

"Absolutly not, we tied, and if we're saying one of us won, then it's me." Zach replied.

"No, I definitely won. I would've scored if Jon didn't come out." I defended.

"No way, I would've scored and you know it." Zach argued back.

"Yeah, maybe if you cheated you would've scored, but then it wouldn't have counted. So either way I would've won." I told him as we entered the green room where the others were.

"Brianna, we both know that I won. I could beat you without cheating, there for, whether I cheated or not, I would've got the W."

"No you would not! You just don't want to admit that you lost to an eight year old!" I shot back.

"How could I loose if we tied!?" Zach immediately shot back.

"Well how could I loose if we tied!?"

"How could either of you win or loose if you tied!?" Jack butted in making Zach and I shut up. We both mumbled some random words under our breath before going to sit down on one of the couches. The others all laughed at our childness behavior.

"Alright let's go! Sound check!" Jon said walking in the green room. We all got up from wherever we were sitting and started making our way to the stage. I usually go on the stage with them during sound check and we all mess around.

"I don't really want a trust fund baby." Zach sang as he was running after me on the stage. I kept running around everyone trying to get away from Zach, while laughing my head off at the same time.

"Ahh!" I screamed while still laughing when I felt myself get picked up from behind. I looked back to of course, see Zach. We were both laughing by now and soon we were in another one of our laughing fits. Both of us rolling around on the ground holding our stomachs.

A few minutes later, we both finally calmed down and looked to see the other boys all standing with their phones pointed at us. Us both immediately knowing they were recording us.

Zach and I slowly looked at eachother and soon bursted into laughter again, this time only for a few seconds before we calmed down.

"Why do you two find literally everything funny?" Jonah asked us as we got up from the ground.

"I don't know?" Zach and I both said. We chuckled a little bit before moving on.

"I swear, you hang out with Zach to much." Dad said to me shaking his head.

"Excuse you!?" Zach immediately replied. I laughed a little to myself as Zach started ranting to Dad.

"Okay Zach, I think you got your point across." Jon said walking onto the stage. Zach huffed before shutting up.

"Alright sound check was good. The show starts in about three hours, so you guys have about two hours so continue do-"

"Race you outside to beat you in soccer!" Zach and I both yelled at eachother cutting Jon off. We both started running to the side of the stage where the stairs were. I was a few yards ahead of Zach, but because he is a lot bigger than me, he was catching up quickly.

We both ran outside immediately hearing the fans start screaming again once they saw us. Zach went to the bus to get the small goals and soccer ball while I waited outside.

Soon enough, we started the last play of the game to determine who wins.

I currently had the ball and was running towards Zach who was getting ready to block me or steal the ball. As soon as I got to him I tried to fake him out, but he was quicker, and stole the ball. I mentally groaned before quickly chasing after him trying to get it back.

Unfortunately for me right as I caught up, Zach kicked the ball to the net, scoring it and winning the game. I slumped my shoulders as Zach was cheering along with a bunch of the fans.

Just a few seconds later he noticed me and ran over, squatting down infront of me.

"Hey its alright. It was a close game, you did really good, I'm actually quite impressed." He told me. I sent him a small glare saying I was still a little upset. I'm not a sore loser, it just sucks right now since I really thought I would win.

"Bri, it's just a game." He chuckled.

"You did really good. And like I said, I'm actually really impressed with how you played. And it was super close too, it's not like you only had three points." He reasurred me. I sighed, but nodded. Zach chuckled again bringing me in for a hug which made the fans start screaming.

"How about we clean this up and go get a little candy?" He asked me as he pulled away from the hug. A smile crept onto my lips and I nodded.

"I'll race you!" I said before running off to the bus.

"Hey thats not fair! I have to clean this up!" Zach yelled from behind me. I just laughed as I continued.

Later that night, before the show, Zach and I snacked on some candy. We also started snacking on some after the show, which would not be good for me the next day.

_________________________________________

1311 words.

Thanks for reading!