Daniel's POV

I woke up to the sun shining in through the curtains. I stretched and got ready for the day.

When I walked out of my room, and farther down the hall towards the stairs, I saw a bunch of red solo cups filled with water, and mouse traps outside of Jonah's room. I chuckled to myself knowing it was Zach who did that.

I continued downstairs, not wanting to interfere with Zach's prank. I know its getting Jonah back for putting purple hair dye in his shampoo.

It's been about twenty minutes since I came downstairs when I hear the quick movement of feet coming down the stairs. I look over to see Zach lightly running down the stairs.

"Has Jonah woken up yet?" He asked once he saw me.

"No, not yet." I said. I saw a small wave of relief go over him. He must of wanted to be awake when Jonah wakes up so he can here Jonah's reaction. I chuckle as I put my attention back on my phone.

"So you only get up early because of a prank?" I asked him.

"Well duh, I am the prank master, I need to be around for my own pranks." Zach said like it was obvious as he grabbed the milk and chocolate powder for chocolate milk.

"Yeah well you went to bed later than any of us and now you're the second one up. Usually no matter how early or late you go to bed, you're the last one up." I pointed out. He just shrugged his shoulders as he started to drink some of the milk.

"And how do you think Jonah will react?" I asked him.

"I don't know, I guess we'll have to s-" Zach got cut of by Jonah yelling.

"Zachary Dean Herron!" We heard Jonah's voice yell from upstairs.

"You better run, he just used your full name." I laughed at Zach. He quickly put down his chocolate milk and ran upstairs probably to hide, I just laughed at him.

About ten minutes later I heard stomping down the stairs.

"Where is he!?" Jonah asked.

"Who?" I dumbly asked.

"You know who Daniel, who else drinks chocolate milk in the morning?" Jonah said refferening to the half full glass of chocolate milk sitting on the counter. I just laughed.

"He ran upstairs, where upstairs, I don't know." I told Jonah. He quickly turned around and ran back upstairs. I chuckled knowing what was soon about to happen.

"Hey dad!" I heard a little voice say about two minutes later. I turned around to see Brianna.

"Hey Bri, how are you?" I asked as I sat her on my lap.

"Tired." She said as she closed her eyes. I chuckled.

How she has grown. I feel like we just adopted Brianna yesterday when she was four, now here she is at eight, but acting like she's eleven.

"Ahhh! No wait I'm sorry! Daniel help!" I heard Zach yell from upstairs. Brianna looked at me really confused.

"Zach pranked Jonah." I simply told her. She just laughed. After a few more times of Zach yelling I finally got up with Brianna right behind me.

"Jonah what are you doing to him?" I asked as I entered Jacks room. Jonah was play fighting with Zach as Jack was recording the whole thing. Brianna started laughing from beside me at the sight, and soon Corbyn walked in.

"N-no stop! I-I'm sorry!" Zach yelled as Jonah started tickling him. We were all laughing now, just not as bad as Zach.

After a few seconds I finally decided to stop it as Zachs face was turning purple from laughing so much.

"Alright Jo that's enough. He can barely breath, and he didn't do something like this to you when you turned his hair purple." I chuckled. Jonah stopped tickling Zach laughing himself as he got up.

Zach was just laying on the floor still laughing, but slowly calming down as his face was turning back to it's regular color.

"You're lucky Jo, I almost threw up my chocolate milk on you from laughing to much." Zach said while getting up from the floor. We all laughed at that before heading downstairs, all of us now more awake than before.

_________________________________________

716 words.

Thanks for reading!