5

Brianna's POV

I felt Zachy slightly tighten his grip on me. They weren't lying when they said there would be a lot of people, and it would be really loud. At first I was still in a little shock but soon heard a bunch of different conversations.

"OMG! You're so cute!!"

"Who are you?"

"Whats your name?"

"How do you know the boys?"

"Omg! She looks like Reese!" Who is Reese?

I also heard Zachy talking to some people.

"Who is that?"

"You'll find out soon." I heard Zachy say.

"Whats her name?"

"How old is she?"

After listening to some of the people around us for a few seconds and still being in a little bit of shock it finally hit me what was happening and I felt my chest start to tighten and my breathing pick up. I wrapped my arms tightly around Zachy's neck but not to tight to choke him. I think Zachy noticed too because he was quick to ask people to let him through the crowd.

"Hey, excuse me I need to get through." Zachy said.

"Sorry guys, I need to go, small emergency." He added soon after. He quickly got out of the crowd and slightly jogged farther away while rubbing my back and trying to calm me down.

"Hey its okay, were out of there now." He said calmly. He found a bench and set me down on it while squatting down in front of me.

"Its okay. Calm down." He said softly and calmly while rubbing my back. I shook my head no while I was still breathing heavily and crying.

"Breath in and out okay? In and out." Zachy said. I started to breath in and out like he said and it helped a little.

"Thats right in and out. Breath with me okay? In.... and out.... in.... and out." He said. I was breathing along with him and it helped quite a lot. Finally it got to the point where I was just crying and my breathing was back to normal. I jumped off the bench and hugged Zachy not wanting to let go. He hugged me back and stood up with me still in his arms.

"Its alright. Calm down." He said swaying back and forth. We just stayed like that for a few minutes until we heard the other boys shout and run over to us.

"There you guys are, what happened!?" Daddy asked.

"Bri got shocked by all the fans and had a small panic attack. I think she might be a little bit closterphobic too." I heard Zachy say. Daddy nodded with a sorrowful look on his face.

"I'm sorry sweetie." He said as he took me from Zachy. I just layed my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his neck not wanting to say anything.

We continued to shop going to different stores. The whole time someone was carrying me since I didn't want to be put down after what happened. We ended up getting me a bunch of clothes and toys as well as a carseat before leaving. The boys also got a few things for themselves.

Zachy was currently holding me while the others were either putting the bags in the car, or trying to install the carseat. Once they were all finished Zachy set me in the carseat and buckled me in. He then sat down in the seat next to me and buckled himself in.

During the car ride back it was mostly quiet with some conversations here an there. Like usual I just played with the rings on Zachs hand, and soon enough, I fell asleep.

Zach's POV

Today at the mall was overall pretty rough. Brianna had a panic attack which definitely scared her, and she refused to be set down when we tried to put her down. I'm not mad or upset though, she's only four, and everyone sometimes has those days. We're currently on the ride back home and Brianna fell asleep, which she definitely needed after the events of today.