Choose

Your POV:

Jin, Namjoon and I picked up the place while we waited for Jungkook to wake up. It didn't take too long, but it was still annoying.
"What do you think happened here?" I ask as I sat down on the couch across from Jungkook corpse. A part of me hated how normal this was starting to become for me. Seeing a corpse and knowing it's going to wake back up. But this is about the fourth time I've seen one of them with their neck snapped. And now I'm getting desensitized to it.
"Well," Jin sighed. "From the looks of it, while we went looking for you, Jimin saw an opportunity to free Yoongi. And according to his note, he took him home." Jin said as he sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulders.
"But we can't take that at face value." Namjoon said.
"Right." Jin nods. "Knowing those two, they could be anywhere. But don't worry," Jin looks over to me and smiles. "I'll protect you."
"So it's my fault that Jungkook got hurt." I frown.
"No, no, no, it's not your fault." Jin tries to reassure me. "You were just tired of being cooped up. I should have been more wary of Jimin." He tries to comfort me but I still kept blaming myself.

"Ooooooooogh." I look to see Jungkook was groaning.
"Jungkoook?" I ran to Jungkook to help sit him up.
"Gah, that fucking hurt." Jungkook said as he rubbed his neck.
"Namjoon." Jin looked to Namjoon.
"I'm already on it." Namjoon said as he grabbed a blood bag from the fridge and brought it to Jungkook.
"Thanks..." Jungkook had sat up "but no thanks." He pushes Namjoon's hand away.
"Yeah, not happening." Namjoon brings the bag back to his face.
"I'm fine Namjoon, really." Jungkook gives him a look before Namjoon lets up.

"Jungkook," Jin leans forward. "What happened?"
Jungkook gives Jin a frown before hanging his head down low.
"Hyung...I'm sorry. Jimin and Taehyung-"
"Taehyung was with them?!" Jin interupts. Jungkook's eyes panicked for a second before softening.
"Yeah..." Jungkook responds with a subtle nod. Jin rolled his eyes before Jungkook continued. "They overwhelmed me." Jungkook said with regret. "Said they were taking Yoongi and going home. I tried to stop them but..." Jungkook could barely look at Jin.
"Damn it." Jin rubs his face before getting up.
"You want me to call to see where they're at?" Namjoon asks.
"You can try." Jin gives him an annoyed glance. And with that, Namjoon nods and leaves the room to call Jimin and Taehyung.

"Jungkook." I give him a hug. "I'm sorry I caused all this." I grip tighter.
"Hey don't worry about it." Jungkook rubs my back. "I should of expected they would try something like this."
"Why do all keep telling me stop worrying about it? It my fault you got hurt." I let go to face him. Jungkook gave me a soft smile.
"Believe me, I know." Jungkook gives a glance to Jin before looking back to me. "But like I said, don't worry about. You're alright and that's all that matters." Jungkook gives me another smile. Jin on the other hand narrowed his eyes towards Jungkook.
"Well, now that you are here, we need to discuss what the future looks like for us." Jin sat back down on the couch across from us.

Taehyung's POV:

It had been less than an hour since we hit the road. Yoongi was asleep in the back while Jimin was up front, still awake but resting his eyes. We had stopped outside of the city limits to dump the bodies Yoongi made out near a rest stop in some forest brush. Jimin hadn't said much since we fed Yoongi, I think he just wants everything to be over with and go home. It was now just me an my thoughts. The road was dark with a small snow fall trying land on the windshield. The gentle snow fall brought back a distinct memory of a night from long ago. A night that only involved Abigail and I. She had taken me out to the garden for some alone time. The stars were out and we danced under the glowing moonlight. Her beautiful chocolate eyes mesmerized into mine. I remember her leaning into my ear, her lips so close I could feel her warm breath as she tells me a secret. A secret she had claim to tell no one. Her secret was afraid of being alone. She was afraid that when she gave us this 'gift' that we would reject her and leave. At face value, it would seem that only one of us rejected her, but in truth, it was all but one of us that despised her. I remember telling her that I could never leave her, that I'd love her no matter what. But that was just a sweet little lie. The night ended with her and I sharing an intimate and passionate moment in the bed. I giggle to myself just thinking about it.

Jimin gave me a strange look.
"What's so funny?" He raises an eyebrow.
"Oh nothing. Just thinking about one time when I had sex with Abigail." I smirk at him. Jimin rolls his eyes "I miss that." I added.
"Then don't think about it." Jimin pouts and turns towards the window. I sigh shaking my head. 'Jack ass' I thought.
We soon began to hear a buzzing sound. Jimin glances at the center console before picking up his phone. His eyes widened before looking at me.
"It's Namjoon." Jimin gives a worried look. My eyes widened as well before looking back to the road. "Shoud I...?" He asks. I swallow a lump in my throat. Jimin looks back at his phone before answering and putting it on speaker.
"Hello?"

"Where are you?" Asked a husky voice spoke. Jimin and I gave each other a look.

"Where going home so don't bother to come find us."

"How do I know you're telling the truth?"

"Namjoon," Jimin whines. "I'm done playing. I just want to go home." There was a brief moment of silence.

"Alright well...just know that Jin's not too happy with you right now." Namjoon sighed.

"When is he ever?" Jimin shook his head. You could he Namjoon chuckle on the other line.

"Right, well keep yourself out of trouble okay."

"Okay." Jimin nodded.

"Goodbye."

"Bye." And with that Jimin hung up and took a deep breath.

"Why was that so nerve racking?" Jimin slides down in his chair.
"Namjoon's always been like that." I comment.
"Like what?"
"Intimidating."
"Yeah..."Jimin sighs as he crossed his arms and it remained silent as we made our way home.

Your POV:

"So what's up?" I ask Jin as we sat across from each other.
"We need to talk about what we're going to do with you now that you are one of us.." Jin gives me a flat smile.
"Okay." I glance at both Jin and Jungkook. "Well...like I said earlier, I'm not going back to the mansion."
"And Jin and I have discussed that already." Jungkook responds.
"What we want to know, is what you were thinking of doing. Seeing as though you refuse to go back to the mansion, you haven't really left use much choice. One of us needs to keep an eye on you, since you're still a newborn." Jin says. "We'll give you some time to think" Jin smiles.
"Just know, that whatever decision you make is okay." Jungkook adds.

Jungkook later explained why they wanted me to pick one of them. If I were to pick Jin, he and I would go out and live a life of luxury. But Jungkook told me that he thinks it's finally time he started looking for a cure and wanted to take me with him. So it's now I have to choose.