Reunion

"Jin?!"

He stood tall, like a beacon of hope, staring into my eyes with a loving gaze. I didn't hesitate to grab hold of him to give him a hug. "Jin! Oh thank God!" I celebrated as he embraced me in his arms. "Is it really you?" I look up into his gaze, still in his arms.
"Of course it's me." He smiled in a thankful manner. I embrace him once more, happy to be in friendly arms.
"So this is...Jin?" Beomgyu said out of breath. "Huh...I thought he'd be shorter."
Jin seemed to snicker at Beomgyu's comment before looking to me.
"Jin, um...this is my friend, Beomgyu." I gestured over to Beomgyu, still a little out of breath. Jin smiles and and walks over to Beomgyu and holds out his hand. Beomgyu takes Jin's hand and shakes it.
"It's a pleasure to meet you sir." Beomgyu says before retracting his hand.
"The pleasure's all mine." Jin smiles before going back to me. "Y/N, tell me, what happened? Where's Jungkook?" He asked as he looked around. I look to Jin, tears beginning to rise again.
"Jin..." I struggle to say. "They wanted to turn me..." I cried into his arms. "They turned one of my friends and they kidnapped Jungkook..." my words began to shake. Jin held me a little closer, rubbing his hand on my back.
"There there, it's alright, I'm he-"

"Y/N!!!" Jimin shouted as he came out from the dormitory and began to stomp his way towards us. "COME BACK HERE WITH YOUR FRIEND BEOMGYU SO I CAN SKIN HIM ALIVE!!"

Once Jimin came close enough to us he finally stopped. His eyes grew wide as he said "Jin...?"
Jin lets go of me and began walking to Jimin, who was frozen with fear.
"Well well well, look what we have here." Jin stopped in front of Jimin and crossed his arms.
"Jin...please..." Jimin began to plead as his eyes began to water. "I just wanted he-"
"SILENCE!" Jin yelled, making Jimin flinched. "Get on the ground." Jin told him, and without hesitation, Jimin brought his knees to the ground. "Now beg."
"Jin..." Jimin began to cry. "Please...please forgive me...I just wanted her back." His tears began dropping onto the snow.
"Look at me." Jin said calmly. Jimin not knowing what else to do, looks up at Jin, tears streaming down his cheeks. "I will forgive you this time." Jin said in a soft voice, causing Jimin's eyes to light up a little. "Just know that if you do something like this again, I won't be so forgiving."
"Yes h-hyung...of course." Jimin nodded his head several times, keeping his hands and knees on the ground as Jin turned away from him.

"Ah, Namjoon's back." Jin said as Namjoon came with Yoongi being dragged behind, and Hosoeok following with his head hung low. Yoongi kept his head low but wore a bitter expression as Namjoon dragged him over. Hoseok looked scared, almost as scared as Jimin when he saw Jin, who was still on the ground, silently crying to himself.

'What happened while I was gone?'

Namjoon stopped in front of Jin, holding Yoongi by his shirt.
"Was she excited?" Namjoon asks Jin.
"I'd say so." Jin glances at me and smiles before turning back to Namjoon.
"I think you were right, Yoongi did organize this all." Namjoon says before stepping away and let's Yoongi face Jin.
"Yoongi?" Jin wore a serious face as he stepped closer. "Look at me." Jin said calmly. Yoongi slowly looked at Jin before looking at him with a deathly glare. "Do you have any idea how much trouble you're in?" Yoongi didn't answer, he only glared. "I thought I made it very clear the last time you tried this. I guess I was wrong." Jin kept his voice calm, yet there was something intimidating about it. "Yoongi, you will be facing the consequences." Jin then stepped away and looked to Hoseok, while Namjoon took Yoongi and kept him away. Yoongi was now glaring at me. His eyes began to redden. I tried my best to ignore it and just watch Jin.

"Hoseok." Jin said as Hoseok lifted his head up. "Were you involved in this?" Jin asked. Hoseok, like a scared child slowly nods.
"Jin," I walk over to Hoseok and clutch his arm. "Hoseok helped keep me safe from Jimin and Yoongi." Jin looked down at me with wide eyes, surprised to see me defending Hoseok.
"Hoseok," Jin looks to Hoseok. "Is this true?" He asked, still a little surprised.
"Once Jungkook told me you were coming back I realized that I should stop while I'm ahead, and kept her safe when Jungkook wasn't around." Hoseok scratched the back of his head. He was clearly anxious to be around Jin.
"Hmm." Jin hummed. "Fine," Jin put his hand on Hoseok's shoulder, which made him jump a little. "I'll let you off easy for now." Jin takes his arm off Hoseok and goes over to Yoongi again. Hoseok looked to me with wide eyes and mouthed 'thank you' before I went back to over to Beomgyu.

"So Yoongi, where is Jungkook?" Jin's voice grew stern again. Yoongi looked to him with a smirk before saying,
"He's somewhere, unresponsive a-"
"And is right here." Jungkook cut him off as he made his entrance.
"Jungkook!" I immediately ran towards Jungkook and gave him a hug, making him stumble a little.
"Woah woah, easy there tiger." He hugs me back. I started to tear up once I was in his arms. Seeing Jungkook again and being back in his arms made me so happy to know he was okay.
"Jungkook, I thought..." I looked up to him.
"Oh I was," Jungkook smiles at me. "but I managed to get myself out." He tells me before letting me go and walking to Jin. "Hey." Jungkook said to Jin, who was happy to see Jungkook.
"You did it." Jin tells him.
"Yep, I kept her alive, just like you wanted."
Jin smiles and wraps his arms around Jungkook, patting on the back.
"I was told you were kidnapped. What happened?" Jin let's go of Jungkook.
"I was, but Taehyung helped me out."

"What?!"

We all turn to see Yoongi in a fiery rage while Namjoon is trying to hold him back. "First Hoseok, and now TAEHYUNG?!" He shouted in a rage before looking to Jungkook. "All of this is BECAUSE OF YOU?!" He continues to struggle, while Namjoon kept a tight grip.
"You knew I would have eventually found out right. The only reason why this happened is because of you." Jin tells Yoongi with a cold stare.
"It didn't matter if you found out, it would have made Jimin happy!" Yoongi kept struggling, trying to break free of Namjoon's grasps.

"Hyung, stop it!"

Jimin, now standing, yelled out to Yoongi. "Stop making this worse for yourself and calm down." Jimin said with sad eyes and tear stained cheeks.
Once Yoongi heard this finally stopped struggling.
"Fine." He said. "You win." Yoongi looked up to Jin. "But can I least make one phone call?" Yoongi asked, making Jin look at him skeptically. "I need to tell my helper something." Yoongi looked at Jin with serious eyes, as if he was telling him that he wasn't messing around.
"Fine, just one, then we're leaving." Jin said before walking to me. Namjoon let Yoongi go and let him make his phone call.

Jin looked at me and smile.
"I'm so glad you're alright." He holds both of my hands. "Once Jungkook called..." Jin looked away and frowned. "I was worried sick." He looks back to me. "I hope none of this will happen again. I really hope we can all leave you alone." He smiles as though it was forced, that on the inside he was slightly sad. "Maybe one day we ca-"

"YOONGI NO!"