Escapism

Beomgyu's POV:

"So you guys are vampires too?" I ask Taehyung, who was sitting in front of me. It was not long after I woke up in this apartment.
"Yep." Taehyung answered as he stretches his arms. I want to say this was a shock to me but that all went to Soobin when I found out about him.
"So what's it like?" I ask, despite being somewhat scared, I was also curious to know more. Taehyung thought for a moment.
"It's...different." He tried to describe it. "I don't want to say that it sucks because it doesn't, but I also don't think it's the greatest thing to be either."
"Why do you say that?"
Taehyung shrugs, laughing slightly as well.
"I could give so many reasons right now." He says before leaning down a little. "There's a lot of draw backs when given vampirism, let's just say that."
"I'll believe it." I say with a nod

Your POV:

As soon as Jimin and Taehyung left I went out of the bed and right to Beomgyu's side. He was out cold. I decided that I should get him on the bed, but I knew it would be difficult. I try lifting him up, but I failed, he was too heavy. I take a deep breath and look around the room.
'I should at least give him a blanket.' I thought. Luckily, in the closet there was a spare blanket, so I take it and covered Beomgyu up from his feet to his shoulders. I then grab one of the pillows on the bed and lay it underneath Beomgyu's head. "There you go." I say to myself before getting back into the bed. I tuck myself in and close my eyes, there's nothing I could do to escape, so I might as well get some rest.

I eventually fell asleep. It was nice but my rest was soon interrupted by someone pushing me.
"Y/N." They whispered. "Come on, we need to get out of here."
I groggily turn myself over to the person who was pushing me. As I open my eyes I start to see a familiar face that I was actually happy to see. It was Jungkook.
"Jungkook?" I shot up and Jungkook immediately covered my mouth.
"I'm here to rescue you." He explained before taking his hand away from my lips. I then give him a hug, I was so thankful that he was here. Jungkook hugged me back it wasn't for long. After letting me go, Jungkook then turns around to Beomgyu, who was still unconscious, and picked him up before looking back to me. He tilted his head towards the door, signaling for me to go. I nod before I slowly open the door, which was now unlocked. Jungkook then proceeded to walk past me with Beomgyu over his shoulder. I follow Jungkook, he kept looking around to see if anyone else was around, but the apartment seemed empty. He eventually leads me to the front door and we exit the apartment as quietly as possible. We then make our way to the elevator , luckily no one was in it. We get into the elevator and Jungkook presses the G1 button (garage 1). The doors closed and we began our decent. Jungkook looks at me and puts a finger over his lips, reminding me to stay quiet. The elevator doors then open and we step out into a public garage. Jungkook then leads me to a black Chevy truck and puts Beomgyu in the back seat. I get in the passenger seat and Jungkook gets in the driver's seat and starts the car. "Okay." He shuts the car door and sighs with relief. "We can talk." Jungkook began to back the truck up.
"Oh my god Jungkook, thank you so much!" I say gratefully.
"Don't thank me yet." He said as he drove out of the garage. It was still dark out and no one was on the road. "I told you not to go out in the dark." He said, referring to the sticky note that he left in my dorm a few days ago
"Wait, that was you who wrote the note?" I ask.
"The first one, yeah." He admitted.
"Jungkook, how did you find me?"
Jungkook sighed.
"It's a long story." He says. "I'll explain when we get back to my place." It soon became quite, and all we could here was the movement of the car. I looked over at the digital clock in the car, it read 1:05am, so it was pretty late.

After about 10 minutes of driving, we finally pull up to a small one story suburban house. Jungkook gets out of the truck and I do the same. Jungkook went to the back and grabbed Beomgyu, who was still unconscious, and headed to the front door of the house. I would soon follow. Jungkook started to reach into his pocket but the front door opened to reveal a young man, who looked about the same age as me. The young man looked around outside before looking back at Jungkook.
"Were you followed?" The young man whispered.
"No, they would have already stopped us by now." Jungkook answered back to the young man, who gave a nod and let us in. As soon as we were all inside, the young man locked the door. I followed Jungkook into a small living room where he placed Beomgyu on a couch.
"Jungkook." Another man came out with a smile. "You're back." He then stopped smiling as soon as he saw Beomgyu lying on the couch unconscious. He slowly lifted his arm and pointed at Beomgyu. "Is...is he dead or...?"
"No no no." Jungkook shook his head. "He's just unconscious." Jungkook explain. "My guess is that they took too much blood all at once." Jungkook shrugged.
"Oh, okay." The young man pointed who pointed at Beomgyu then pointed to me. "Is she the one you were looking for?" He asks Jungkook.
"Yeah, uh this Y/N. Y/N, this is my friend Hyungkai." Jungkook introduces us.
"Hi." I wave to Hyungkai and he does the same.
"And the one over there is Taehyun." Jungkook says, referring to the one who let us in, who was now standing at one of the entrances to living room.
"I told you, I didn't want her here." Taehyun said sternly. Jungkook turned to Taehyun and pointed to him.
"Hey, remember what we agreed on." Jungkook said, making Taehyun fall silent and walking away. Jungkook then turned to me.
"Sorry about that, he's just paranoid." He said reassuringly. As I kept looking into his doe eyes I couldn't help but start hugging him again and start crying in his chest.
"Jungkook, I'm so glad you here." I sobbed. "I don't want to go back there again, I can't."
Jungkook hugged me and began to rub my back slightly.
"it's okay, I know you don't. That's why I'm here." He said softly. "You should get some sleep okay?" He leaned down slightly and I give him a nod. Jungkook then picked me up bridal style and carried me to a simple bedroom. He laid me down on the bed and tucked me in. "I'll explain everything in the morning, I promise." He said before leaving the bedroom. I couldn't believe it, I was right in Jimin and Yoongi's hands, but Jungkook not only saved me, but Beomgyu too.