Hoseok's Night of Fun

Hoseok's POV:

Earlier that evening

Just like I have been doing for several nights, I had taken two girls from one of my classes and satisfied myself. However this night was particularly different from the others.
It started out just like any other night. I had two compelled girls enter my classroom and immediately unbuckled my pants. I loved doing this. Having sex every single night was always a dream come true for me. I had one of the girls sit down at a desk. I brought the other girl into my embrace. They're names were Teagan and Grace. What was unique about Grace was that she was a virgin. I could tell just by her scent. She told me that she was going to wait till marriage to have sex, but not anymore, not while I'm still here. You may find this absurd. Both partners should consent to sex right? Well in a perfect world yes. But the world isn't perfect, and because of that I will take the very thing that makes her soul still pure.
"My darling, Grace." I say to her.
"Yes professor?" She says looking into my eyes.
"Let me kiss your neck just this once, so I may taste what I'm about to take." I smiled widely.
"Of courhaHAS!" Before she could even finish, I had already buried my fangs deep into her neck. Oh! It was SO GOOD! Forget Y/N's blood! I wanted virgin blood! The sweet pure flow of her blood flowed into my mouth, and I drank it with such ease. I knew that this was a true virgin indeed. But sadly my feeding had come to a halt. I cradled Grace's weary body and gently place her to the ground. Her cheeks were stained with tears, for this was her first time seeing me a like this.
"My darling." I caressed her cheek as I tower over her. I leaned down to her ear and whispered. "It's time that I take something precious of yours." I look her in the eyes and she doesn't say anything, she only nods. The girl was too compelled to really know what was going on at that moment, but her eyes lit up in shock when I slid her pants down. She knew what was coming next, and she knew she couldn't do anything about it. "Oh what a tragedy, such delicious pure blood will become impure once I'm inside you." I smirk. Right as I enter her lady chambers I hear a loud gasp from Grace. I hadn't slept with a virgin in so long, let alone fed off of one. So this was a treat! I made sure to give her a good time too. I immediately started thrusting into her while kissing her luscious lips. The harder and harder my pace got the more she began to moan. 'Yes! Yes!' I kept thinking to myself. 'I want to hear more!' I kept my pace and made sure I got in deep. I wanted her to feel this, I wanted her to know that I was the one that took her sweet precious innocence! I continued to press my lips into hers, thrusting deep into her chambers. Every time I pushed in the more she'd gasp and moan. She was enjoying this, and so was I.

But soon, our lovemaking came to an end. She was breathing and sweating heavily. I knew I did my work well, I always do. I lean close into her ear and said, "Now wasn't that fun?" I chuckled. I looked back at her as I pulled out and she nodded. I helped her up and gently grabbed her one last time. "Now, lets have another taste." I whispered before biting into her neck. And as I predicted, her blood was no longer pure. It still had a bit of sweetness, but the incredulous taste of her once pure blood was gone. I retracted my fangs and licked the rest of the blood on her neck, before letting her sit down at a desk to rest. "Teagan." I summoned the other hypnotized girl and she arose. I was not finished, I still needed more blood, and another good plow. I slammed Teagan up against the wall and began to kiss her passionately. I quickly pulled her pants down and immediately went inside her. I soon found myself digging my fangs into her neck as I kept thrusting into her. I was so hungry and horny that I didn't even realize I took too much blood. I just kept thrusting and kept drinking, without any thought until I sucked her dry. I stopped feeding to look at her lifeless eyes. "Ah shit!" I said to myself before pulling out, and letting her lifeless body drop to the ground. I then heard A loud male gasp coming from the door. I turned my head towards the door and my eyes widen in surprise.