Time to Act: part 1

Your POV:

Beomgyu and I sat back in his bed with our laptops trying to get back to doing homework, but we both couldn't focus.
"Do you think they're..." I close my laptop.
"Going to kill someone?" Beomgyu finished my sentence. "I hope not..." Beomgyu answers as he closes his laptop. "But by the way there eyes looked makes me think otherwise."
"Jungkook did say that they're still new." I glance at the door
"Man..." Beomgyu shook his head. "I can't stop thinking about Soobin."
"What do you mean?"
"It's just that...I've known Soobin since we were kids, and seeing him change so drastically really hurt. But I would of never have thought he was a vampire. I didn't even think they were real until Soobin revealed it to me." Beomgyu looked down and frowned. This whole thing was getting to him. "The day after he showed me, he didn't hide it anymore, not from me at least..." Beomgyu's cheeks began to puff up. "He just started to bringing girls into our room and...fed off of them, like it was nothing." Beomgyu began to admit, even beginning to laugh a little. "He would even look at me and ask, 'you want one?' But he was usually referring to sex so...I said no...every time."
"And you couldn't tell anyone." I sympathized with him, knowing the feeling of being unable to tell someone. Beomgyu shook his head.
"I wanted to tell you." Beomgyu admits. "But he threatened me, said he would 'make me see what everyone else sees.'"
"He threatened to compel you..." Beomgyu nods his head, but stays silent. "I didn't want to believe it when you said something. I didn't want to think he would be monster, he seemed like such a good guy, But when he stood in front of me with those red eyes..."
"You had to." Beomgyu finishes.
"Yeah." I look at him and frown. "I was offered it once, by Yoongi."
"To become one?" He asks, and I nod in response. "Yeah...Jungkook told me about that."
"I declined it though, because I didn't want to be like them."
"A monster?" Beomgyu turns his head up.
"Yeah...but he was gonna do it anyway." I shake my head. "Thankfully Jungkook and Jin stopped him." A silence fell upon the room, and we continued to sit on the bed, thinking to ourselves.
"Hey," Beomgyu looks to me. "Who is this Jin guy? Because he's been mentioned a few times,  so he must be important."
I sat back and began to think. The memories of him began to resonate within me.
"He was...the other person who helped me escape." I smile, remembering how well he treated me back then.
"Was he like Jungkook? Or more like..."
"I'd say he's more like Jungkook." I nodded. "He was always kind to me, never really taking advantage of me." My smile slowly drifted downward. "But then again...he did admit to doing bad things, and even some of the others admitted that about him too." I shook my head again. "But still...he helped me escape, so it's hard for me to really see him as a bad guy..."
"Sometimes people wear masks to hide who they really are." Beomgyu says. "Maybe he was hiding the bad parts so you could trust him." Beomgyu shrugs. "I mean, yeah it's a little different, but it's what Soobin did too right?"
"Yeah...unfortunately" I rest my head on Beomgyu's shoulder, and we just kind of sat there for a moment.

"Knock knock." A sweet voice says as the door opens. "I was wondering if I'd find you here." Jimins face pops in with a mischievous smile, while Beomgyu and I are left terrified.

Hoseok's POV:

Once my last class finished, I began to pack up my things in case Y/N came and we would need to leave. But once again, I'm interrupted by a very persistent student coming into my classroom.
"Professor Jung?" He knocks on the door as he pokes his head in. "Can I come in?" He asks with a hopeful smile on his face.
"Ah Yeonjun," I turn around to face his direction. "Yes, please come in." I beckon. "What can I do for you?" I smile genuinely as he comes in and walks towards me. Though this kid gets on my nerves I still think it's best to keep an eye on on him. I want to know what he knows.
"Well...we didn't get to finish our last discussion, remember." The kid seemed a little more nervous than usual, but he still kept a good posture.
"Ah yes, the strange behavior." I walk past him. "Weren't you saying something about your friend acting strange?" I turn my head back.
"Yeah..." Yeonjun looks down and frowns. "My friend Soobin." He reveals. My eyes widened as I kept my back turned from him.
"Soobin?" I repeated before turning back to Yeonjun, who nods in response. "Hmm..." my eyes narrow. Of course this kid has to be friends with Soobin. "Yeonjun, why come to me about this, of all people?" I ask, curious to see if he'll admit that he knows. The kid was hesitant to answer, but began to form the words to speak. But the door to the hallway opens, and Yoongi comes in.
"Get out of here kid, you have no business being here." Yoongi says as he makes his way over to me.
"Professor...?" Yeonjun looks at me with worry.
"Sorry Yeonjun," I sigh. "We'll continue this discussion tomorrow." I give him a reassuring smile. The kid nods and scampers his way out of my class as Yoongi and I watch.
"The kid's observant." Yoongi looks back to me with a smirk. "Are you going to take care of that? Or am I?" Yoongi asks with a low and threatening voice.
"I'll take care of him, don't worry."