Not My Problem

Beomgyu's POV:

Taehyun, Kai, and I just hung out for a bit. I started on my homework while Taehyun and Kai just talked. After a few minutes, Taehyun gets a call. He took his phone out and answered the call
"Yeah?" He answered. "What?" He said with shock. "Okay, yeah I'll go get her." Taehyun then hangs up. "They found another body." Taehyun said as he looked at us.
"What? Another one?" I ask with slight confusion.
"Yeah, Jungkook wants me to go get Y/N and bring her here."
"Okay, well...be safe." I tell him. Taehyun nods to both of us and leaves.

Your POV:

After Jungkook called for first respondents he called for Taehyun to com get me. Jungkook didn't want leave me, but he figured it was best to keep me with Taehyun.
"Jungkook." Taehyun calls out from the snow. "I came as soon as I possible." Taehyun said as he ran up to us.
"Taehyun." Jungkook smiled a little. "Thank you." He said before looking to me. "I'll see you all as soon as I can." Jungkook then let us go and we quickly hurried over to Beomgyu's dorm.

"So what happened exactly?" Taehyun asks.
"I don't know." I answered, I was still a little shocked about seeing another dead body. "Another body was dropped right in front of Jungkook and I, and then we were confronted by Jimin."
"Really?" Taehyun gave me a concerned look. "Are you alright?"
"Yeah, I fine. Jungkook protected me."

We soon reach the other dormitory and go to the third floor. We reach Beomgyu's dorm and enter.
"OH MY GOD!" I shout as I jump to Taehyun. What we found was Kai pinning Beomgyu to one of the beds, feeding. Kai looked up and back at us and began to hiss. His eyes were a dark red and his mouth was covered in blood.
"Kai! What are you doing?!" Taehyun shouted as he ran up to Kai and ripped him off Beomgyu. Kai, in all his blind rage, tried to struggle his way out of Taehyun's grasp and go back to Beomgyu. Not knowing what else to do, Taehyun quickly snaps Kai's neck and lets him fall to the floor. I sigh in relief.
"Is he going to be okay?" I ask Taehyun.
"Yeah." Taehyun said with a sigh. "This'll only knock him out for a bit." He said as he picked Kai up and put him on the other bed. I go over to Beomgyu, who was conscious, but in a state of shock.
"Beomgyu, what happened?" I asked as I sat on the bed and tried gently sitting him up. Beomgyu could barely talk, he was in too much shock.
"He...was...h-ung-ry." Beomgyu said wearily.
"Did he attack you?" Taehyun questioned with a firm voice.
"No..." Beomgyu shook his head slightly. "I let him...he wouldn't s-stop th-th-though..." Beomgyu slowly closed his eyes and continued to breath softly. "I'm gonna...rest...now." Beomgyu said as I gently placed Beomgyu's head back onto the bed.

It stayed quiet for a little bit. I just kept staring at the two marks made by Kai. There was still a little blood coming out, which I tried to stop by using my jacket. I put a little pressure on the marks, causing Beomgyu to wince a little. Taehyun just stared at the floor, upset.
"He didn't deserve this." Taehyun finally broke the silence. "He didn't deserve to die, to be a monster..." Taehyun shakily said those last words. I didn't know what to say, I just felt bad that Taehyun and Kai were suffering like this. "I didn't want this either." Taehyun sniffled a little. "But he forced us..." Taehyun sniffled again. "We couldn't stop him..." Taehyun then grew silent as tears began to roll down his cheeks. I could only imagine what he was going through. "You should get a wet paper towel for that by the way." Taehyun, still sniffling, refers to Beomgyu's marks. I look over and lift my hand up where the fabric was covering. The blood was mostly dry on Beomgyu's skin , while it stained the sleeve of my jacket.
"Oh, yeah, that's probably not a bad idea." I say before getting up. "I'll go do that." I say while heading towards the door.

I enter the hallway and head towards the public restroom down the hall. I quickly get a couple of paper towels and put them under the sink, turning on the faucet to get the pape towel wet, then turning the faucet off and squeezing out the excess water.
"I figured you'd be here." Soobin's cool voice says from behind me. "Yoongi told me that you're very predictable." Soobin chuckles slightly. I only stood there, frozen, hoping that maybe Taehyun could possibly save me. "You can make this very easy and come quietly and maybe I'll get you some coffee on the way." Soobin offered.
"And if I don't?" I ask, slightly turning my head.
"Heh, you get to be unconscious." He answered.
"Soobin, please don't do this." I finally turn around to face him. "You don't know what they'll do to me." I began to beg.
"Oh I have a pretty good idea. But that's not my problem."
"Soobin please, don't do this." I continued to beg. Soobin just smirked.
"Sorry, but I can't come back empty handed." Soobin took a step closer to me. "Don't make this difficult."
"I should say the same thing." From the corner of the doorway Jungkook appeared.
'Thank God, I'm saved.' I thought.
"So you're Yoongi's little protégé hmm? I'm sorry you had to go down this path." Jungkook stepped closer.
"Who the hell are you?" Soobin asked with an irritant tone.
"I am Jeon Jungkook, a colleague of your sire." Jungkook answered. Soobin had an 'ah shit' expression on his face, he was clearly intimidated by Jungkook. "Let the girl go, and no one gets hurt." Jungkook said. Soobin started to laugh out of nervousness.
"You don't understand, I can't go back empty handed. He'll kill me, and I mean that literally."
"Soobin..." I gasped a little. If what Soobin was saying is true then that means his life is on the line as well.
"You're already dead." Jungkook retorted, causing Soobin's eyes to widen. "The only thing that's stopping you from staying down is the blood that Yoongi gave you while you were alive." Jungkook explained. Soobin's hands grew into clenching fist.
"You don't think I already know that?" Soobin said with frustration. "He's gonna actually make me stay dead." Soobin said with a bit of fear.
"That's not my problem." Jungkook mocked. "Step away from Y/N and run back to your master. Tell him I'm here, and that I will not allow him to take Y/N back to the mansion." Jungkook said sternly as he walked even closer, being only inches away from Soobin's face. Soobin slowly nodded before using his super speed to flee. Jungkook looks back towards the doorway. "Tsk, tsk, tsk." He then looked at me. "He's a coward, but I can't blame him." Jungkook looked at me and sighed. "I didn't think babysitting you would be so difficult." Jungkook laughed a little, trying to brighten up the mood, causing me to smile a little. "Come on, let's go, I smelled blood coming from one of the dorms and I'm assuming you know why." Jungkook held out his hand and I gently grab it, he then lead me out of the restroom and back to Beomgyu's dorm.