With Friends Like These...

Soobin...one of the first people I started to trust...was actually...a vampire...and serving Yoongi and Jimin, two out of the seven of my former captors. I thought about this as I sat in that bed staring at the plate of food that Soobin gave me. Though I didn't want to, I ate the turkey and cooked asparagus that they gave me. I then sat there for a moment and stared at the now empty plate. I couldn't believe it, Soobin...my friend, or at least that's what I thought he was, was one of them. I dwell on this for awhile, to the point where my thoughts were interrupted by another knock on the door. It opened to reveal Yoongi, his stature gave me chills as he entered the room, closing the door, then calmly walking towards me. He then sat up on the side of the bed and just stared at me, not saying a single word.
"What do you want from me?" I ask boldly. I knew now that Soobin was like them, so all I had to worry about was myself. "Are you going to turn me? Make me into a monster?" I ask with a slight bit of anger in my voice. Yoongi just sat there calmly before speaking.
"No, not this time." He said. "I've already sired someone, and that's all I wanted." Yoongi explained.
"But why did you take me?" I try asking again. Yoongi then gave me a small smirk.
"Because Jimin wanted to." He answers. "Jimin was so upset when you left that when we brought the next girl in, he never payed any attention to her. And when he did, he drank every last bit of blood within her. He hadn't killed anyone in for decades until then." He pauses, looking down at the floor for a moment, then looking back at me. "Seeing him like that made me feel upset. So, I decided that we should come find you, turn someone who would be willing to be sired by me, and then give Jimin what he desired."
"So I could become his pet?" Yoongi laughed after I said that.
"Well I don't know, maybe." He shrugged. The way he kept calm started to piss me off. "It's his decision now." Yoongi said as he stood up. "The same can be said for your friend, Beomgyu." He started to walk to the door.
"Wait!" I jumped out of the bed and Yoongi stopped. "What did you do with Beomgyu? Where is he?" I raised my voice. Yoongi turned his head slightly.
"Why don't you go find out?" He then open the door and gestured for me to go through. I go walk through the doorway, glaring at Yoongi as I do. He closes the door and starts walking down a hallway and I began to follow.

As I'm walking I can hear familiar voices. Yoongi led me to a living room where Beomgyu was sitting causally next to Jimin on a gray couch, and Soobin and Taehyung sat across from them.
"Beomgyu...?" I say with bit of question in my voice. The fact that he was sitting so casually next to Jimin made me wonder. 'Does he know? Is he one of them?' I thought to myself. Beomgyu looked to me with wide eyes.
"Y/N?" Beomgyu stood up. "What are you doing here?" He asked with a confused and slightly terrified face.
"I should be asking you the same thing." I said with a puzzled look. The others just looked at this and smiled, they were amused by our utter confusion.
"Beomgyu," Yoongi put a hand on my shoulder as he spoke. "became a little too close to exposing us to you before we planned." Yoongi said somewhat slowly. "Soobin didn't want to compel him so we took Beomgyu for a few days. We haven't harmed him in any way." Yoongi continued. I look at Beomgyu, feeling slightly betrayed.
"Are you one of them?" I ask, my voice was very shaky.
"What? No." Beomgyu quickly denied. "They just kept here for the past three days." He explained. "But I didn't know there were going to take you." Beomgyu said in a slightly defensive tone.
"Hopefully he'll keep his mouth shut when we let him go." Jimin comments before standing up and looked to Soobin. "Because if you refuse to compel him," Jimin looks to Beomgyu, who sat back down. "We just might have to kill him." This made both Beomgyu, Soobin, and I incredibly uncomfortable.
"I'm sure Beomgyu will keep quiet." Yoongi says reassuringly before he looks to Soobin. Jimin turned his attention towards me and smiled, it wasn't a devilish smile, but one that showed relief and happiness. Yoongi stepped away from me, causing Jimin to walk up to me. He stood very close, which made me very tense.
"I'm so glad to have you back." Jimin said with relief as he hugged softly. I was so confused and scared, but feeling Jimin hold me started to counteract those feelings. But I push away from Jimin, I didn't want to be involved with any of this again. Jimin looked hurt and became angry. "Really? You're just going to push me aside just like that?" Jimin asked in frustration before grabbing my wrist and yanking me to him. "Well, just know that I'm the one in control this time." He said in a devious tone.
"Now hold on." Beomgyu said as he stood up. However, both Taehyung and Yoongi stood up and were prepared to apprehend Beomgyu. "I'm not just gonna sit here and let you take advantage of Y/N."
"Beomgyu, sit down before you make things worse for yourself." Soobin said in annoyance. Beomgyu seemed baffled at what Soobin was saying.
"Are you serious? You're seriously going to let this happen?" Beomgyu scoffed.
"If you don't sit down and shut up we will make you." Yoongi said in a stern and threatening voice, causing Beomgyu to slowly sit and glare at the vampires.
Jimin turns to me and smiles.
"You know what I really missed?" He says before leaning close to my ear. "Your blood." He whispered before leaning down to kiss my neck, which eventually lead to him sinking his fangs into me. A large gasp escaped me, it had been so long since I've had this happened to me that I forgot how much it hurt. Beomgyu, out of fear and anger, jumped up to try and stop Jimin, but was quickly caught by Yoongi and was held in a position that exposed his neck. Jimin then stopped and began to lick the remaining blood that seeped out. I watched Soobin walk up to a scared Beomgyu with a smirk.
"I warned you." Soobin said with a devious smile. "But you never listen." Soobin then looked to Taehyung who seemed to be pleased. "You wanted something fresh right?" Soobin cocked his head. At that point Jimin stopped licking my neck and just watched Soobin as he held me.
"I didn't expect you to give up your friend to me like that, but I'm not complaining." Taehyung said with a big smile. Yoongi then pushed Beomgyu out of his hands and into Taehyung.
"Soobin?" Beomgyu said as he looked to Soobin with such shock and betrayal.
"We've given you several warnings and you still didn't listen." Soobin said with frustration.
"Soobin, we're friends remember?" Beomgyu said as he tried to get out of Taehyung's grasp.
"We still are, you just need to learn that I answer to Yoongi, and to all of his friends now." Soobin said with such ease. Beomgyu just stood there now, he felt so betrayed.
"Alright you little brat, stay still." Taehyung said, now holding Beomgyu in a tighter grip.
"Soobi-" Beomgyu tried to say before Taehyung bit into his neck. He was in so much shock that he actually started to scream.
"Beomgyu!" I shout as I try to struggle out of Jimin's arms, but he just kept restraining me.

Beomgyu would soon fall unconscious and Taehyung stopped feeding. Taehyung then looked to Jimin.
"What do want to with them?" He asks.
"Let's just put them both in her room for now. Maybe Y/N could teach the human a thing or two when they piss us off." Jimin answered Taehyung. Jimin the proceeded to help me walk back to the room where they put me in originally, meanwhile Taehyung was having to carry Beomgyu. When we entered the bedroom, Taehyung throw Beomgyu's unconscious body on the floor while Jimin helped me up on the bed and tucked me in.
"Sleep well my little kitten." Jimin said in his sweet voice before he and Taehyung left. As the door shut, I heard them lock it from the other side. Guess I'm not getting out any time soon.