Just One Night

Beomgyu's POV:

When I woke up from my nap/unconscious state, I sat up and looked around. The posters on the wall and the trash on the floor confirmed to me that I was thankfully still in my dorm, and not some place I didn't recognize. When I looked over to my right, Taehyun was sitting next to Hyungkai, who just looked at the floor and frowned. Taehyun had his hand on Hyungkai's back and seemed to be trying to comfort him.
"Hyungkai," Taehyun said. "Did you want to say something Beomgyu?"
Hyungkai looked up, still frowning.
"I'm..." He stuttered. "I'm sorry. I know that you said I could feed from you, and I'm thankful that you said yes, but I took too much, and I lost control. And for that I am sorry." Hyungkai looked back down at the floor and continued to frown. This has to be difficult for him, or else he wouldn't be feeling sorry.

———

Later in the afternoon, I got a text from Y/N saying we should meet up in the commons. I agreed, despite not feeling up to it. Hyungkai took quite a bit out of me, and I still felt a little tired.
"Hey." I said while still looking at my phone. "I'm going over to the commons, want to come?" I ask as I stood up and to unplug my phone from its charger. Taehyun looked a Hyungkai, who seemed a little reluctant about going.
"Sure," Taehyun pats Hyungkai's back. "We'll go." He looks back to me.
"Okay cool." I put my phone in my back pocket. I then grabbed my jacket and we all headed out together.

It was nice and calm this evening, mostly because of how late in the day it was. As Taehyun, Hyungkai and I were walking someone called my name.
"Hey Beomgyu!" The person shouts. I look back to see it was Yeonjun who called my name. He waved to me while walking over to us.
"Hey Yeonjun, what's up?" I smile.
"Nothing much, I just came back from class." Yeonjun looked at both Hyungkai and Taehyun. "Who are you guys?" He says in a somewhat oblivious tone.
"Oh! Yeah, that's right, I forgot you guys don't know each other." I scratched the back of my head trying to think of something quickly. "Um, yeah this is Hyungkai and Taehyun. I just showing them around, that's all." I laughed nervously.
"Oh! Well it's nice to meet you." Yeonjun held out his hand. "I'm Yeonjun, it's a pleasure to meet you." He smiles genuinely. Taehyun and Hyungkai both shook his hand in return.
"We were about to head over to the commons to meet Y/N, wanna come?"
Yeonjun thought for a second.
"Naw, sorry, I got homework I need to finish." He explained. "Actually, I was wondering if you knew where Soobin was at."
"Oh, well I saw him this morning, but he left pretty quickly." I lie.
"Oh okay. Any idea where he is?" Yeonjun kept asking.
'Probably with his sire.' I think to myself
"Right now? No, sorry." I tell him.
"Oh, well alright. Thanks anyways." Yeonjun waves goodbye.
"Yeah, anytime." I wave back. Once he was far enough away I sigh. "Well that could've been better."
Taehyun and Hyungkai both nod in agreement. We then made our way to the commons I find ourselves a table.
We began to wait, and at first I wasn't to worried about Y/N getting here. But as each minute passed, the more and more I grew concerned. I turned my head towards one of the windows, it wasn't snowing but it was growing dark.
"Beomgyu, are you okay?" Hyungkai asks while tilting his head a little. "You're heart beat is speeding up."
I glanced back at them, but quickly looked back at the window.
"You think we should check for them?" My throat started to dry up.
"Yeah, I could take a look." Taehyun stood up and walked to the glass door. He opened it up and peeked his head out before walking out. Hyungkai and I anxiously waited for him to come back, and within two minutes, Hyungkai got a text on his phone.
"Beomgyu." His eyes stared at his phone. "Taehyun wants us outside." Hyungkai said with a worried look. I swallowed a lump in my throat before getting up. Hyungkai and I found Taehyun in the middle of the courtyard staring down at the snow. His eyes were wide, indicating that he was distressed.
"Taehyun, what is it?" I asked as I got closer. Taehyun didn't answer, he just pointed down to ground where the rosary Jungkook gave to Y/N laid.
"No..." I knelt and picked up the rosary.
"I called Jungkook several times, but he never answered." Taehyun explained. I looked back at him in distraught.
"So that means..." In my head I wanted to believe that one of those psychos Jimin or Yoongi took her
"No, Jungkook wouldn't do that!" Hyungkai spoke out.
"We don't know that." Taehyun turned to Hyungkai. "Think about it! We've only known him for two weeks right?"
"He wouldn't just run off like that!" Hyungkai argued. As the two conversed, I slowly stood up and kept my eyes on the rosary. I didn't know what to do. I put my friend's safety in the hands of a person I didn't know. And now she could very likely be dead now, and it would partly be my fault.