Liars in Plain Sight

Your POV:

"So he literally kidnapped you for sex?" Beomgyu asks.
"Yeah..." My face stretches uncomfortably. "It's..."
"So he raped you?" Hyungkai leaned forward.
"No this time it was consensual." I say with a nod.
"This time?!" The all said at once.
"Yeah..." I look down and frown. "I don't want to talk about it..." There was an awkward silence after that. None of them really knew how to respond to it, until Hyungkai said...
"I really hope we don't end up like that." Hyungkai looks to Taehyun who nods in agreement. Another moment of silence fell upon us all. None of us really had anything to say unless it was about our current situation. Beomgyu seemed a little hesitant to say anything, the same could be said for Taehyun too. But Hyungkai didn't seemed to focused on it anymore. He seemed antsy, and kept looking around the room.

'Is...is he okay? He's making me nervous.'

"Ahem." Hyungkai stood up. "I'm going to the bathroom." He excused himself before walking off. We all exchanged looks to each other, wondering.
"What was that about?" I look to Taehyun.
"I don't know, but I think I'm gonna check on him." Taehyun stood up and abruptly left.
"Well that was odd." Beomgyu comments.
"Yeah, no kidding."
"Wait, aren't they technically dead?" Beomgyu gives me a questioning look.
"Umm...yeah, why?" I give him the same look in return.
"Well...would a dead person still need to use the restroom?"

"No, actually."

Soobin walks up to us casually. Beomgyu and I exchange worried looks. "So are those your two new best friends?" Soobin points to the direction where Kai and Taehyun left. "Because those guys aren't..."
"Yeah....we know..." Beomgyu sighs.
"Oh...okay..." Soobin squeezes in his lips. "Because I was gonna tell you that they're-"

"AAAHHH!"

Several people screamed. We all look towards the window and see another female body outside lying dead. It had just landed on snowy ground. Beomgyu and I looked at the body with wide eyes.

'Another one?'

"Holy shit." Soobin comments, not entirely phased by this like everyone else was. "What was that you were saying about dead people using the restroom?"
'Oh God! What if that was Hyungkai's or Taehyun's doing? Without Jungkook here to guide them, those two could go completely off their rockers!'
"You don't think...?" Beomgyu looks to me.
"I don't know..." I swallow a lump in my throat.
"Seems oddly suspicious if you ask me." Soobin comments with narrow eyes. "Hey Y/N, Beomgyu, take my advice and stay away from those two, maybe you won't end up dead like her." Soobin tells us before walking off.

Beomgyu and I looked at each other with scared expressions.
"That...that couldn't have been them." Beomgyu tries to reassure himself. "That happened way too quickly."
I just stare at Beomgyu, unsure of what to say or think. "That...that couldn't have been..." Beomgyu tries to convince himself even more.
"Beomgyu..." I stare down at the table. "What if it is?"
Beomgyu just kept shaking his head in denial.
"No, Taehyun would have stopped him."
"What if it he didn't? What if he was too late."
I could tell Beomgyu didn't want to believe it, but it seems like the only legitimate answer.
"What if wasn't though? What if was one of those psychos trying to take you?"
"It's possible." I tell him. "But I don't know."
We both stare down at the table.

"Hey guys." Hyungkai greets happily as he and Taehyun return. Nothing seemed wrong with the two, yet they seemed unaware of what just happened outside. "Why the long faces?" He says with a head tilt. Beomgyu and I look back towards the window where the body laid. At this point, the authorities came and where beginning their investigation.
"Oh...no..." Hyungkai says as he and Taehyun look with wide eyes.
"It happened right after you two left." Beomgyu tells them.
"What?!" Both Hyungkai and Taehyun look shocked. Hyungkai looked to Taehyun with terrified eyes. "I didn't do that right?" Hyungkai asks while shaking his head.
"No...?" Taehyun gives him a weird look.
"Taehyun, what happened when you left?" Beomgyu him a questioning look.
"I found Hyungkai in bathroom like he said," Taehyun answered without hesitation. "he was trying to hold his urge to feed like Jungkook taught us." Taehyun started to frown a little. "He ended up attacking someone...."
"I did?" Hyungkai's eyes widen.
"Yeah," Taehyun glances back at Hyungkai. "but it was all in the men's room. And the guy he attacked is still alive."
Beomgyu and I nod are heads as we both listen. Their story adds up but still...what if they're lying?
"So it was someone else then." Beomgyu looks back towards the window, slightly relieved.
'Is he seriously going to trust that they're telling the truth?'
"Well..." Beomgyu looks back to us. "You guys want to get out of here?"
"Yeah," I nod. "I've got some work to do anyways."

Jin's POV:

We've been on the road for more than a day. Only stopping for gas and food. Namjoon was currently in the drivers seat while I sat in the passenger seat. It was quite, the only sound that could be heard was from the car as we drove down the highway. In my hand I was the closed envelope that held the results of the DNA test. I could only wonder what the result was in this closed envelope. A part of me is hoping Y/N isn't related to that wench, but if that were the case we still wouldn't know why she taste so similar to Abigail. I also worry about Namjoon, what he'll think if Y/N was related to her. Will he try to woo her like he did with Abigail? Or will he try to kill her? He better not kill her, because I swear to God I won't forgive him this time.

"You're still looking at that?" Namjoon interrupts my train of thought.
"Hmm?" I look over to him.
"The envelope." He clarifies.
"Huh? Oh, yeah, sorry." I put the envelope back in my coat pocket. "I'm just curious to see the results." I tell him.
"So why not open it now?" Namjoon asks. "Why wait?" Namjoon adds on.
"No, not now. It needs to be in a formal setting. Plus, I'm sure Jungkook is curious to see the results too." I answer, Namjoon only nods.

"How much longer?"
"Five more hours, we'll be there by dusk."
"Alright." I nod. "Do you think she'll be excited to see me?" I look to Namjoon.
"If you want me to be honest," Namjoon shrugs. "I think she'll be a little terrified. If the others have already kidnapped her like Jungkook said they did, then she might have already undergone some kind of stress by Jimin or Hoseok to make her afraid."
"Ugh! Those idiots are really in for it this time." I cover my face with my palm. "I bet it was Yoongi's idea too, you know?"
"Oh?" Namjoon glances at me with his eyebrows up. "What makes you say that?"
"You think anyone else would have the balls to spite me like that?"
"True, true." Namjoon nods along. "But why drag Hoseok and Taehyung?"
"Don't know." I shrug. "Those two hornballs always had a nack for getting into trouble. When we get back, I want them to beg on the ground for forgiveness."

Taehyung's POV:

"If you want to get out of this the best possible way, you need to know...Jin's coming back."

Those words haunt me as got off the phone with Hoseok.
"Jin...?" That name echoed around the empty room before returning to silence.
"Hehehehe."
I turn around to see Jungkook chuckling, with his head hung low.
"Jung...kook?" I slowly say.
"Sorry hyung." He laughs as he slowly looks up. "But I can't let you take that girl." His red eyes pierce through me as he glares at me.
"Ju-Jungkook, did you...?"
He continues chuckle.
"You think I'd be stupid enough to do this alone?" He smirks. "No, I couldn't. I mean, look where am at now, taken and imprisoned like an animal. And now Y/N is on her own, defenseless, just waiting to be taken again." He said bitterly. "I'm only playing along with Yoongi's whole 'brainwashing' scheme until Jin comes for me." His smirk grows wider. "You'd be smart to do the same and keep this between us."
I swallow a lump in my throat before slowly nodding. It's possible that this could all be a bluff, but his confidence says otherwise.

Yoongi's POV:

Jimin and I had just got back from getting lunch, bringing two other girls with us to the apartment for Taehyung and Soobin. When we got inside we sat the entranced girls on the couch.
"Hey, you're back." Taehyung came out from the back room. "Did you bring me anything?" He asks with a boxy smile.
"See for yourself." I point back to the couch. Taehyung happily makes his way over to the two females and sit on one of their laps.
"Mmmm...don't you look tasty." He giggles as starts to lick her neck.
"How's Jungkook doing?" I look back at Taehyung who ceases his licking.
"He hasn't responded unless I have blood."
"You didn't feed him any did you?"
"No, of course not." He shakes his head before returning to the girl.
"Can I see him." Jimin darts up to me all excited. I told Jimin of what I had done to Jungkook, he seemed quite pleased with me.
"Of course," I smile. "Right this way." I led Jimin down the hall.

As we enter the room, Jungkook hung his head down low. He was still very pale, almost as white as snow. Jimin started to giggle at the sight of Jungkook. I hadn't yet show him our poor friend until now, and he was more than pleased.
"Jungkook," Jimin immediately made his way to Jungkook, hovering over him. "How does it feel?" There was no response. Jimin steps back and looks at Jungkook, who still held his head down low. "Yoongi," Jimin steps behind the chair and grabs Jungkook's chin, lifting it up. Jungkook, with his eyes closed, was still unresponsive. "Are you sure he'll listen to us?" He let's go if Jungkook's chin, causing his head to fall low.
"Only if we keep him starving and give him a little blood, he'll do what we say."
"Good." Jimin smirks. "As long as he stays away from her, I don't care what you do to him."