Indoctrination

??? POV:

It was June, and the sorority house had decided to throw a party for end of the quarter. I didn't want to go but my friend Yeonjun practically dragged me to it. To keep a long story short, he abandoned me within two minutes and I was alone for the rest of the party. I didn't know a lot of people, but all the people I knew there either didn't like me or I didn't like them, aside from Yeonjun. So I got some beer and drank in a corner alone. I had about 4 beers when I decided I was done. I texted Yeonjun that I had left the party since I couldn't find him.

I was now walking down an alley that led to my dorm. The dorms on the other side of the campus and it was quicker if I cut through the class buildings. It was dark and I was a little nervous. I knew I shouldn't have gone to that party at the sorority house but I did anyway. Now I'm a little drunk and have to find my way home in the dark. As I was walking down the alley I noticed a blonde man was holding a girl up to a wall. At first I thought he was making out with her but as I walked closer I could see that the man was biting her neck. I stopped for moment and stared. The man biting the woman stopped and looked at me, his eyes were a shade of red and the whole lower half of his face was covered in blood.
"Oh, don't mind me, I just got a little hungry." The blonde man began to laugh. I froze in fear, I didn't understand what I seeing.
'Am I seeing this because I'm drunk?' I thought to myself. I was hoping it was the alcohol. The man dropped the woman on the ground and slowly started walking towards me. I stepped back a few feet and bumped into something. I look back and see another man, this one was much paler than the other one, and looked much more calm.
"Stay still." The man from behind grabbed me and began to struggle. For some reason I couldn't move, this guy was way stronger than me. I soon feel a slight nudge in my back and fall to the ground, I was still conscious but was unable to move.
"Well what do you think Yoongi? Do you think he'll help us?" The blonde man asked his partner. The other man knelt down and picked me up and put me over his shoulder.
"Don't know, we'll have to ask." The man carrying me said.
"I don't get why you don't want to compel him. It just seems easier." The blonde man said as we began to walk.
"I'd rather have someone be willing to do something more than a mindless servant." The man carrying me said. I didn't say anything, I was too drunk to talk, and I eventually pass out.

Soon enough I woke up in a bare apartment with no windows and was sitting tied to a chair. My head was pounding and I knew I was having a hangover. I cursed myself by drinking too much last night, and now I'm hear in a room, tied up and probably going to die. I tried to struggle out of my bonds but it was no use. Eventually the two men from before came in. The blonde man had no blood on him anymore.
"What do you want?" I fearfully ask.
"We would like to give you an offer." The blonde man walked closer to me.
"An offer...?" I questioned. The blonde man pulled out a photo of a S/C girl with H/C hair and E/C eyes.
"We're looking for a certain girl that may be attending the same college as you." The blonde man explained.
"Okay...what does this have to do with me?" I shakily ask. The blonde man began to chuckle.
"Mr.Choi, would you be interested in gaining immortality?" The paler man who I believe was named Yoongi, asked.
"Uh...what? Wait how did you know my name?" I was really confused. These men know who I am, kidnapped me, say they're looking for a girl, and now are asking me about immortality.
"That's not important at the moment." Yoongi brushed my question away.
"You see my colleague and I possess certain abilities that make us shall we say...inhuman." The blonde man tried to explain.
"Jimin, stop wasting time." The man named Yoongi said before looking to me. "We're vampires." He said bluntly.
"Wh-what?" I stutter.
"We want to know if you were interested in becoming one or not." Yoongi continued. I looked down for a minute.
"We know your not the strongest or the most popular person at your school. That can change, if you accept our offer." Jimin persuades. I was so confused, that I could barely wrap my head around it. But they were right about one thing, I've made a lot of enemies since I got here.
"What are...uh...the draw backs?" I look up and ask. The two men look to each other before one of them spoke.
"You'll get the urge to feed off of human blood, holy water and other blessed objects will burn or kill you, if you are stabbed in the heart with a wooden stake then you'll turn into a pile of ash." Jimin, the blonde one, explained.
"And the sun?" I ask.
"Barely affects us." Yoongi answered.
"All you have to do is befriend this girl and follow our orders, and immortality can be yours." Jimin shows me the picture of the girl again.
"That's it?" I look up to Jimin.
"Well, we'll turn you right here, right now, if you agree." Jimin smirked. "But if you don't then we'll let you go and erase your memory about this ever happening." He stepped back.
"What if I accept this offer but fail to do as you ask?"
Jimin began to chuckle.
"Then we'll kill you." Jimin smiles. I swallowed a lump in my throat and thought about it, and all the pros and cons. I eventually had my answer.
"I'll do it." I said. "I'll be like you, as long as one of you can teach me the ropes and all." I laughed nervously.
"So be it." Yoongi said before rolling up his sleeve and bit into his wrist, causing it to bleed. He walked up to me and put his wrist into the vicinity of my mouth. "Drink this and you will be one step closer to becoming a vampire." Yoongi said. I nod before I slowly leaned forward. I soon began to drink some of Yoongi's blood before he pulled away. Yoongi stepped back and rolled his sleeve down. He then looked at me with a small smile before he said "Goodbye." My head was quickly snapped and everything went dark, I'm pretty sure they just killed me.

———

I wake up in a cold sweat. I soon realize I'm not tied up anymore, nor was I in a chair. No, I was on the floor of that bare apartment.
"Ah, finally awake I see." Jimin was sitting in the chair that once held me. "I was wondering if you would wake up before Yoongi came back."
"Wha-what?" I breathed heavily and noticed my throat was dry. Jimin began to chuckle. "It hurts doesn't it? Your throat?" He paused. "It was the same for me. But don't worry, Yoongi will be back with someone for you to feed on." Jimin said with a big grin.
Soon enough Yoongi came, and he had a drunk girl with him too. By the way the girl was dressed and smelled she was probably from the sorority house. Yoongi tossed her to the ground and I began to crawl my way over to her. The girl was conscious but was too drunk to know what was going on. I soon crawled on top of her and exposed her neck. Before I knew it I was already tasting her delicious blood. The girl squirmed but it did absolutely nothing. Her blood felt so warm, and I could taste every single bit of flavor it gave. I just kept drinking, I didn't want to stop, I couldn't. I couldn't stop until I had consumed every last drop. I soon realize that I had just killed someone, but I didn't care, it felt so good. I felt satisfied. I stood up and stepped back from the now dead girl. I then look up to the two men who did this to me and smiled.
"Well? What happens next?"