What Now?

Jungkook eventually got me some breakfast. Beomgyu and I sat next to each other while Jungkook, Taehyun, and Hyungkai sat on the couch that faced us. Jungkook started to explain everything about how he found me, and what the others want.

"Yoongi and Jimin had planned on taking you back for awhile, they just needed a good excuse to leave. Jin and Namjoon had left three months ago, leaving me to look after the others to keep them out of trouble." Jungkook began to explain. "However, both Hoseok and Taehyung caught wind of Yoongi and Jimin's plan, and wanted in. I didn't know about it until two weeks ago, when I had overheard them discussing it. They weren't too discreet about it, and I managed to leave without them knowing." He said vaguely. "I purchased that used truck outside so that they wouldn't think I was here." He pointed towards the front door. "I found both Hyungkai and Taehyun down in the ghetto of town and discovered that they were suffering the same curse as me." Both Taehyun and Hyungkai frown. "I afford to teach them, in exchange for a place to stay."
"So you did write that first note."  I comment.
"The one on the sticky note yes." Jungkook confirmed. "But you didn't listen." He sighed. I soon began to feel a buzz in my pocket. After all that's happened, my phone still remained in my pocket. I pull it out and see that the caller ID is Soobin. My eyes widened with fear.
"Y/N, who is it?" Beomgyu hesitantly asked.
"Soobin." I whispered as it kept buzzing.
"Don't answer it." Jungkook said, and I left my phone to buzz. After a few tense seconds, my phone finally stopped buzzing.
"Phew." I sighed with relief, but it was short lived. Beomgyu's phone began to ring. Beomgyu pulled out his phone and immediately showed signs of fear. It was Soobin again.
"Beomgyu." Jungkook said, causing Beomgyu to look at him. "Don't answer that call." Jungkook said as he slowly stood up. Beomgyu gulped and silently nodded, letting his phone ring. Several seconds later, it stopped, and we all sigh with relief.
"That was scary." Beomgyu said.
"No kidding." Taehyun commented. I look at my phone and see that Soobin left a voice mail.
"Jungkook?" I walk over and show him my phone. "Should I...?"
Jungkook nodded, and I pressed to her the voicemail.

"You shouldn't have left." Said Soobin before a long pause. "They're not happy, especially Jimin." He continued, before beginning to chuckle. "But we'll find you, don't worry. We'll get you back into his arms." His chuckling began to fade, and the voicemail ended. This message gave me chills, and from the others and how they're body laughing was, I could tell they had the same feeling.

"W-what are we going to do?" Beomgyu said shakily, and Jungkook sighed while crossing his arms.
"What are you thinking Jungkook?" I asked, and he began to shake his head.
"I don't know." He answered. "I have a few options, but one of them might take more time."
"What are they?" Beomgyu asked, but Jungkook took a few seconds to respond.
"Either we keep you here for as long as possible, or we go out into the open."
"What do you mean by that?" I raised an eyebrow.
"I mean that I would keep you protected. I know you have college and I don't want to make you fall behind. Taehyun and Hyungkai could keep an eye on Beomgyu if you both feel like he's in any danger as well."
"But hyung." Hyungkai stood up and interjected. "We can't just go out into the opened, not Taehyun and I." Hyungkai stated. Jungkook turned to Hyungkai and put a hand on his shoulder.
"Hyungkai, I know you're scared, but you need to learn how to blend in. Jimin and Yoongi are only after Y/N, not Beomgyu."
"But what about my thirst?" Hyungkai tried to argue.
"You can control it, I know you can." Jungkook tried to reassure him.
"But what if I-"
"Hyungkai." Jungkook interrupted. "If you can't then Taehyun will help you." They both look back to Taehyun. "Can you do that?" Jungkook asks.
"I'll do my best." Taehyun answered reassuringly.
"Good." Jungkook then turned to me. "Do you have any objections?" He asks.
"I'm scared, but I know I can't hide." I said as Jungkook walked over to me and gave me a hug.
"Don't worry, I'll protect you."

Jungkook's POV:

"Don't worry, I'll protect you." I said to Y/N. 'For Jin's sake.' I said the last part in my head.

~Flashback to last night~

I was staring at the contacts on my phone and clicked on Jin. I stared at his contact info for a moment. I was hesitant to call him for several reasons, one was that he said to only call him if there is an emergency, and two was that if he would be mad at me for letting this mess happen.
"Hyung?" Taehyun's voice called out in the dark. I look up from my device and meet his eyes, he seemed to have a somewhat remorseful expression on his face. I give him a small smile and ask,
"What is it Taehyun?" Taehyun seemed a little nervous and scratched the back of his head.
"I-I wanted to say sorry...for acting the way I did earlier." He looked me straight in the eye.
"Sorry? About what?" I know he just explained, but I was still confused about what he was trying to say. This made Taehyun frown a little.
"About the way I acted when you brought that girl over." He clarified.
"Taehyun, you shouldn't be sorry." I say with a sincere tone. "I understand, you're paranoid, so am I." This took Taehyun aback, he was surprised that I understood. "Just ease up for tonight, okay?"
"Okay." Taehyun nodded.
"Oh, and just so you know, I'm calling a friend to help with this." I tell him. "I know for a fact we can trust him." Taehyun seemed a little concerned, but all in all he still trusted my judgment.
"Okay, thanks for letting me know, hyung. I'll be sure to let Kai know." He said as he began to walk off.
"Oh and Taehyun?" Taehyun stopped and look back at me. "Don't tell the two humans about this okay?"
"Okay." He nodded before continuing to walk away.

I then look back at my phone where my contacts were at. I take a big sigh and pressed to call. The phone began to ring and I waited. After a couple rings I get an answer.

"Hello?" Jin said on the other line.

"Hyung, this is Jungkook..." I paused for a moment. "You need to come back."

"Why?" He asked bluntly.

"The others...they found Y/N, and they're trying to take her back." I explained. "They turned someone else into a vampire, and kidnapped her. I found her and rescued both her and her friend, but I don't know what to do, I can't do this alone hyung." A big long sigh could be heard from the other line.

"Give me the area code and the address to where you're at, Namjoon and I will be back in a within a couple of days." Jin said. As I was told, I text him the area code, and the address to the college, I didn't to reveal my current location. "Alright, I'll see you in a few." Jin said.

"Okay, thank you, hyung."

"Oh, and one more thing. Keep her alive." Jin then hung up, and I took a big long sigh. I don't know what will happen when Jin gets here, but I do know that I have to keep Y/N alive and safe when he does come.

~End of Flashback~