A Lesson In Subtlety

Your POV:

Soobin? Beomgyu? Taehyun? Hyungkai? What are you guy's doing here?" I looked at all four of them with a surprising gaze.
"We got hungry." Hyungkai answered.
"Soobin said this would be a good place to feed." Taehyun added.
"There's plenty of food and plenty of rooms to hide in while we feed." Soobin said confidently.
"Wait, but Beomgyu?" I look over to him. "What are you doing here?"
Beomgyu gave me a hand and helped me up.
"Making sure that these guys don't get into any trouble." He smirked. "And because I would have been bored back at the dorms." He admits. Soobin edged over to me and whispered,
"He told me he likes to watch us feed." I gave Soobin a weird look. "Yeah I find it weird too." Soobin comments. "Anyway! What are you doing here?" Soobin asked happily. I glanced over the guy I was feeding off of and saw Hyungkai was taking more of his blood.
"I had to get away for a bit." I look back to Soobin with a frown.
"Were you getting bored?" Soobin asked with a smirk and I nod. "Thought so." He walks over and pats Hyungkai on the back, making Hyungkai stop feeding and nod. "I knew keeping you locked up wasn't a good idea." Soobin said before quickly switching his attention back to Hyungkai. "Now remember how we practiced." Soobin said quietly. Hyungkai nodded and gave the man a little bit of blood, making his wounds heal. Hyungkai then helped the guy up and compelled him to forget everything that happened. When the guy left, Soobin patted Hyungkai on the back. "Good job!" Soobin said with a smile, before turning his attention back to me. "Yoongi never kept me locked up, he just taught me everything I needed to know and left a week later." He said as he walks over to me. "Now come on, let's get you something to eat." Soobin pats me on the shoulder before the heading to the door.

We step out of the room, entering the back into the party. Soobin tapped Taehyun's shoulder and subtly pointed to a lonely brunette girl standing in the corner. "Alright Taehyun, that's your target." Soobin says with a smirk. "Do what you need as long as it's subtle."
"Alright." Taehyun looks to Soobin and gives him a nod before heading downstairs. Soobin leans over to me and says,
"Watch." Using my new super hearing, I was able to focus on what was going on with Taehyun and the other girl. Soon enough Taehyun immediately got the lonely girl's attention and they hit it off. Taehyun kept it casual, making her feel as though he needed a friend too. Then he asked her to come upstairs. "See that?" Soobin pointed to them. "Taehyun just used compulsion when he asked her to come upstairs."
"How does he do it?" I ask.
"I'll show you." Soobin gives me a confident smirk. "Wait here." Soobin says before heading downstairs. Beomgyu and I watch as Soobin walks up to a group of cheerleaders and they immediately welcomed him into the group. But Soobin wasn't interested in talking. He quickly compelled one of the cheerleaders to come with him and he lead her back upstairs. "Let's go." Soobin edges his head to the bedroom. Once were in the bedroom, Soobin made me and the girl face each other, while Beomgyu and Hyungkai sat on the bed. "Y/N, this is Sarah. Sarah, this is Y/N."
"Hi." Sarah gives a small wave.
"Hi." I give her a flat smile.
"Sarah is going to be our specimen." Soobin says happily.
"Wait what?" Sarah looked at Soobin strangely, to which Soobin responded by grabbing her and compelling her.
"Shut up and stay still." He said blankly before looking back at me. "Okay," He says with a sigh. "So what I want you to do is go up to her," Soobin gently grabs my hand to move me forward. "And look deep into the pupils of her eyes." I do Soobin instructed. "Now as you're doing that I want you to focus and give her a command." I kept looking deep into the girl's eyes, a part of me fighting the urge to just bite into her neck. Finally I knew what I wanted to say.
"I want you to walk over to that bed." I said as I pointed to the bed that Beomgyu sat at. Without hesitation, the girl did as I said, and walked over to the bed.
"Nice job." Soobin nods with satisfaction. Beomgyu looked at the girl and frowned a little. "Soobin, she looks confused." Beomgyu points out.
"Well they always are." Soobin walked over to Sarah to turn her around, going behind her and biting into her neck, taking a few gulps. "Ah..." He lifts up with a bit of a bloody smile. "Anyone who doesn't know about us will always be confused." Soobin says as he lead Sarah back to me. "Alright, you think you got a handle on compulsion?" Soobin asks. But before I could even answer I had buried my fangs deep into the girl's neck causing her to gasp loudly. "Oh okay then." Soobin said unfazed.
"Geez, she's really digging in there." Beomgyu comments.
"Yeah that's not uncommon for newborns to do." Soobin answers before tapping my shoulder. "Alright that's enough." He said, but I didn't stop. "Okay, come on." Soobin grabs me by the arms and pulls me off, cause the girl to fall. Hyungkai quickly grabbed the girl before she hit the ground and laid her on the bed.
"Ugh...dude! Seriously?!" I turned back around and looked at Soobin annoyed.
"Hey, I'm just tryna prevent you from killing anybody alright." He puts his hands up in defense. "By the way, you're gonna wanna wipe off the blood from your lips." Soobin comments before heading over to Sarah. I rolled my eyes and took out my phone to see myself in the camera. I wiped off the blood before putting my phone back in my pocket. I look over to the bed and saw Soobin had already healed the girl's bite marks and compelled her to forget. "Okay, so you and I had fun right?" Soobin asked Sarah.
"Yeah lots! Thanks Soobin." Sarah said before kissing his cheek. She then got up and left the bedroom, returning to the party. Soobin smiled as he touched his cheek. "Man I love that girl." He whispered before looking to me. "Alright, so ready to get back out there?"

Jungkook's POV:

Jin and I were in the hallway of the apartment complex. We had both walked back, ready to tell Y/N what we had discussed. Jin still wasn't quite convinced with my idea, but he knew it was better than his.

We entered the apartment and found Namjoon sleeping on the couch.
"She's probably in her room." I mumbled going over to her bedroom.
"I don't like how this looks." Jin squinted his eyes at Namjoon. I open the door to Y/N's room, but when I looked inside it was empty.
"Oh no." My eyes widened a little. I quickly look in the two other bedrooms and the bathroom, but to no avail. That's when I looked to the last door at the end of the hall. "No..." I whispered. Hoping to god Y/N isn't in there.
"Move." Jin shoved me to the side before opening the door. There we saw Yoongi, bound to the chair that once held me. He was paler than I had ever seen. His skin was suffering from cuts and burns. His body was limp, but that didn't stop Jin from grabbing Yoongi's face to look up at us. "Where is she?" Jin calmly said.
"You finally lost her?" Yoongi replied with his eyes closed.
"Don't make me hurt you." Jin's voice grew low.
"If it'll help you find her, be my guest." Yoongi smirked softly.
"UUUGGHH!" Jin, out of anger kicked Yoongi's chair, causing it to fall back and make Yoongi lay on his side. "You bastard! Where is she?!" Jin shouted as he appeared in front of the chair. Yoongi began to chuckle. Jin lifted the chair upright and grabbed Yoongi by the hair. "Tell me or I rip your eyes out." Jin growled. Yoongi finally opens his eyes and smiled weakly.
"You know what...? I did hear a door open a little while after you left...hehe..." Yoongi chuckled before closing his eyes. Jin let go of Yoongi's hair and immediately headed out of the room, making his way over to Namjoon.
"Wake up!" Jin slapped Namjoon face. Namjoon woke up dumbfounded, immediately putting his on his cheek.
"Hey man! What the hell?!" Namjoon stood up yelling angrily.
"You son of a bitch! You were supposed to watch her!" Jin grabbed Namjoon by his shirt.
"I did!" Namjoon argued.
"BULLSHIT!" Jin shoves Namjoon back onto the couch. "Because of your lazy ass! She's missing!" Jin yelled.
"Wh-what?" Namjoon's eyes widened.
"Hey Jin!" I interrupt. "Calm down. Have you tried calling the other's?" I ask. Jin didn't answer, he just turned away and took out his phone.
"Jungkook, call Hoseok. I'm calling Jimin." Jin said annoyed. I sigh before getting out my phone. It took a few rings, but I eventually got through to Hoseok.

"Ah! Jungkook! To what do I owe the pleasure?" Hoseok answer with a polite and cheerful tone.

"Hey, Y/N is missing and...Jin's pretty upset." I slightly whispered that last part.

"Oh! Missing? How?" Hoseok sounded surprised, but not worried.

"I dunno...we left her with Namjoon and now she's gone. So if you can, please find her. I know Jin will appreciate it.

"Alright, I'll check around the school."

"Thank you, Hoseok..."

"Yeah yeah..." And with that Hoseok hung up.

I turn to Jin and he shook his head.
"No luck huh?"
"They seemed just as worried as we are." Jin said before glaring back at Namjoon. "Namjoon, you're coming with me."
"What? Oh alright." Namjoon was a little surprised.
"Jungkook," Jin looks back at me. "I need you to stay and watch Yoongi. Can you do that?"
"Yes, of course." I give him a nod. "Just make sure she's okay." I tell him. Jin gives me a nod and takes off with Namjoon following behind.