An Unexpected Encounter

Your POV:

Hoseok's began the class with a lecture. As much as I wanted to pay attention, I couldn't. My mind just kept thinking about Jungkook. I couldn't help but think of all the things they could be doing to him. I'm so worried about him, and I want him back. My mind is still trying to process the fact that he kissed me the other night. It felt right, but I feel so confused now. He also came to my rescue when Soobin kidnapped and brought me to Yoongi and Jimin.

'Does he...does he really care about me like that? Ugh! Why am I so confused?'

I kept spiraling through my thoughts, trying to focus but still end up thinking about Jungkook until another thought popped in my head, making my eyes widened.

'Beomgyu.' I start to internally freak out. 'Oh fuck! He must think I'm such a jerk because I didn't meet him at the commons! I should probably text him to let him know what happened.'

_____

"Hey, Beomgyu
Sorry I didn't show up
last night"

"OH MY GOD!"
"ARE YOU OKAY?!"
"WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"Dude chill"
"I'm fine, I'm in class rn"
"I'll explain everything later"
"It's...kinda awkward"
"But I'm fine I promise"

"Okay"
"See you in class?"

"Definitely"

_____

I put my phone away and tried to reengage myself in today's lecture. But like before, I started to think about Jungkook again, hoping he was okay. The routine of me trying to focus and drifting into my thoughts began once more, to the point where I couldn't even hear Hoseok speaking anymore. But my seemingly endless cycle of thoughts ceased when the bell rang.
"Alright, we'll continue this tomorrow." Hoseok tells the class. "And remember, your five page essay is due tomorrow."

'Ugh! That's right the essay. I barely started it.'

I walked down the elevated seating towards the front to talk with Hoseok one more time before leaving. Hoseok gave a soft smile as I walked up to him.
"Hey, you don't have to do that essay if you don't want to, I'll wave it." He said it quietly so none of the other students could hear.
"Hoseok, you don't have to do that."
"No, no, consider it my thanks for last night." He smirked.
"Pssh." I roll my eyes with a smile and lightly smack him on the shoulder. "Stop." I giggle before heading towards the door.
"But hey, in all seriousness, I'll wave it." He smiles back.
"Kay, bye Hoseok." I waved as I exit his class.

I started walking to my next class. The halls were somewhat busy with people talking and others trying to make it to their other classes.
"Hey, Y/N." My arm is suddenly linked with another. "Nice to see you again. Heard you left town last night." The person said as we continued walking.
I look over to see Soobin had linked his arm with me, as we walked to class. I was wide eyed.
"S-Soobin...?" I stuttered, making him laugh a little.
"Surprised to see me?" He smiles charismatically. "Ah, don't worry, I'm not here to do anything bad." He tries to brush my worries away, but I'm too shocked to really think anything else. "Hey," he stops for a second. "I'm sorry about the other night." Soobin frowns. "I didn't really have much of a choice." He scratches the back of his head. I looked at him skeptically.
"Soobin you literally kidnapped me. And you even tried to do it again after I escaped. And you were smiling while doing it too! Do I need to go on?" I scold him.
"Yeah...that...haha...that wasn't my most glorious moments." He looks away, ashamed.
"Just stay away from me." I walk off but Soobin follows closely behind.
"You know, I did skip yesterday, maybe you could help me out with yesterday's assignment?" He attempts to get my attention again. I look back and glare.
"Ask someone else." I pout before walking away. Soobin kept his some distance after that. However, when I got to my next class Soobin sat right next to me and smiled. I just rolled my eyes.