Fear and Loathing

Your POV:

"I...I did what?" I looked over and see Beomgyu laying on the couch, horrified at what I had just done. Soobin was comforting Beomgyu, while Taehyung was wiping the blood away from his neck. I wanted to go over to Beomgyu and check on him, but when I tried, everyone stopped me.
"Woah woah woah," Hoseok said as he held his arm out to stop me. "Maybe it'd be better if you kept your distance, you're still new and he just went under a lot of stress right now." Hoseok explained.
"But...Beomgyu..." I look over to see Beomgyu look at me with wide eyes, terrified of me. "Beomgyu..." My eyes began to water. "I'm so sorry." My cheeks began to hurt as I tried to hold back tears. Beomgyu didn't respond he was in too much shock. I hate myself for what I just done, I don't think I could ever forgive myself. "I...I think I'm gonna be alone...for awhile..." I start to head back to the bedroom I was staying in.
"Y/N...?" Jin gently grabbed my hand, stopping me in my tracks. I look at him with back with sad eyes. I then took one more look at Beomgyu, he was still in shock and not moving. I slip my hand out of Jin's gentle grasp and walked to the bedroom I was using, closing the door behind me, then sat on the bed, and let my tears roll down my cheeks.

'What's wrong with me? Why did I do that?' I began to reflect on what I did. 'Why...did it...feel so...good...?' I started to remember the sensational taste of Beomgyu's blood. 'It...was so...good...' I slapped myself after thinking that. 'What am I thinking? Beomgyu's my friend! Not a blood bag!'  I lay on my side and curl up into a ball and continue to let my tears fall onto the bed. 'Why did this have to happen? Why did he have to kill me?'

Knock knock

I look over to the door where Jungkook's face was peeking through the creek of the door.
"Hey." He said as he opened it a little more. "Mind if I come in?"
I shook my head in response. Jungkook came into the room and sat next to me. I lift my head for a moment to have it rest on Jungkook's thighs. He doesn't say anything, he only to brushes his fingers through my hair. I kept letting my tears fall as I kept thinking about what I did to Beomgyu. But feeling Jungkook stroke my hair, and laying on his lap seemed to make it disappear. Nothing mattered as long as he was here. I still felt horrible about what I did, but Jungkook's presence seemed to heal me in a way.

"It's never easy to resist."

Jungkook finally spoke. "But it's always easy to let it control you." He looks down at me and frowns.
"Jungkook..." I said as more tears rolled out. "I'm so sorry." I sobbed. "I couldn't help it... and now Beomgyu hates me..." I cry as my tears continued to flow down
"Shh Shh Shh Shh Shh Shh." Jungkook shushed as he held me closer. "Beomgyu doesn't hate you." Jungkook started to whisper. "He's scared, just as much as you are. But he doesn't hate you. He understands." Jungkook said quietly as he cradles me.
"Jungkook, I'm so...scared." I sob. "I don't want to hurt anybody, I don't want to be monster..."
"And you won't, Y/N, you won't." He looks deep into my eyes. "I won't let you be like them. I promise."

Jin's POV:

I watched Y/N go into her room after finding out she attacked her friend Beomgyu. I felt so upset that I wanted to run after her, but Jungkook stopped me.
"Hyung..." He tugged on my shirt. "Just let her be alone for a little while, she's clearly upset." Jungkook looked at me with sympathetic eyes.
"Fine..." I sigh while beginning to frown. "I'll let her rest." I began walking again, past Y/N's room and towards the back room, where Yoongi is being held. I look back before entering and say, "Don't bother us." I squint a little before looking at the door in front of me and going in, entering the dark and bare room.

Yoongi was bound to a chair in the back, with rope that was doused in holy water. He looked at me and glared. I stood before him, showing no emotion in my face.
"Are you here to gloat?" He asked as he looked up. I only cross my arms, I wanted him to know I was disappointed, I wanted him to feel ashamed of himself. Yoongi sighed as he looked at my emotionless face. "How is she?" Yoongi asked while looking away.
"Not well." I said firmly. "She took the blood bag I gave her and drank all of it. When I asked if she wanted more she rejected it."
"Hmph." Yoongi smirked. "So she's already resisting. Hehe, funny." Yoongi said to himself. "I smelled fresh blood out there, what happened?" Yoongi asked. I wanted frown but I kept my face stern.
"She bit her friend, Beomgyu." I tell him.
"Already." Yoongi comments. He seemed surprised that she had already bit her friend. "She didn't kill him did she?"
"Almost, had we not gotten her off as quickly as we did."
Yoongi doesn't say anything after that, instead he leans his head back and closed his eyes.
"When will my punishment start?" He asks.
"It's already begun." I tell him before walking closer, hovering over him, only being inches away from his face. Yoongi raises his head and looks me straight in the eyes. I could see the fear he was trying to hide. "Now...since I've decided to spare Jimin," I lean closer to his neck. "You're going to have to endure his punishment as well." I smile as my fangs began to show. "You remember my little trick don't you?"