Dining In

"Jungkook..." I say with wide eyes, but Jungkook put his index finger over my lips.
"Shh...it's okay, you don't need to say anything." He says softly. I actually didn't know what to say, it was all so sudden. It felt different from the others, in a good way. "I only wish I could have done that sooner." His lips curve downward as he stepped back.
"You...kissed me..." the words slowly escaped my lips.
"Yeah..." Jungkook looked down awkwardly, and started scratching the back of his head. "I did..." Jungkook took a step back and turned is back towards me.
"Jungkook...?" I step towards him.
"We should probably get you back inside." He kept facing away from me, but turned his head back slightly. "And you might want to put that rosary on again." He began to walk, expecting me to follow, which I did, putting the rosary back around my neck and followed him closely behind.

Jungkook stayed quiet, his cheeks were red and he kept looking down at the snow. We eventually arrived at my dorm and went inside.
I sat on my bed and pulled out my laptop. Jungkook went and took off his black Kashmir coat and put it on the empty bed. He then went to the window and kept standing, and was staring out of it.
I tried to ignore the fact that Jungkook kissed me, but if I'm honest, it was really difficult. It felt so different compared to Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung. Instead of it feeling like a need to satisfy, it felt like actual affection, actual love.
'Does he really feel that way?' I think to myself. The thought began to give me butterflies. But there were a few problems. Number 1: he's dead, and a relationship like that would never work unless he turned me, and I don't want that. Number 2: Jimin is still after me, and I know for a fact he would be furious to find out Jungkook kissed me. Number 3: The rest of them, they still see me as toy, excluding Jin. Number 4: He was involved in kidnapping me, even if he didn't want to he still cooperated. All of these were definite reasons to why a relationship with Jungkook would be a bad idea.

I give a tired sigh as I did my work. Jungkook was unfazed by this and continued to look out the window. I didn't really pay much attention to him and kept doing my work.
After 30 minutes, Jungkook finally spoke.
"I shouldn't have done that." He says before slowly turning his head to me with a small frown.
"What do you mean?" I ask as I looked up from my laptop, causing Jungkook to sigh.
"I shouldn't have kissed you. It was wrong." He looked back out the window.
"Jungkook," I closed my laptop and set it aside. "What do you mean it was wrong?" I raised my eyebrows for a moment, waiting for clarification.
"Because I'm turning my back on Jin." He looked back at me with sad eyes. My eyes widened a little. "He really cares about you, which is odd for him. And I can't just betray him like this." He shook his head before furrowing with his brow. "Oh God, what am I going to do?" He said with a loud sigh, brushing both hands over his face.
"Jungkook..." I said slowly. "Are you saying Jin..." I fell silent as Jungkook shook his head. He looked disappointed as he continued to stare out the window.
"I don't know...he's hard to read...maybe he does, or maybe he see's you as something else..." He continued to shake his head slowly.
"Like what?"
Jungkook didn't answer, he just stayed silent, not uttering any more words.

Namjoon's POV:

We've been on the road since last night, only stopping for gas and a quick bite and nothing more.
Jin and I were currently sitting in a small both at a roadside diner not too far from the nearest town. It was somewhat bare, there were only two other groups in the diner, excluding the kitchen staff.
"So what's the plan?" I ask quietly as I leaned forward. Jin looked around for a second before leaning in to answer.
"Compel them all, take out the security cameras, feed, and make them clean up the mess and forget after we leave." He explained quickly before leaning back.
"Hi, I'm Linda, I'll be your server for tonight, what can I get cha' started with?" A curvy blonde waitress introduced herself as she walked up to us. I looked to Jin and smiled deviously. He could tell I wanted her. Jin looked up and made direct eye contact with her and his eyes turned a golden yellow.
"Listen Linda, my friend here is really hungry and only you can satisfy him. I need you to be his object for tonight okay?" Jin smiles.
"Okay." The waitress answered with a blank expression, causing Jin's smile to grow wider.
"Good, now wait here until we come back." He said before getting up from his seat.
"Yes sir." She said blankly.

I got up from my seat as well and Jin and I began to compel everyone in the diner, including everyone in the kitchen. We closed the curtains and locked the doors in case anyone else came in. Once Jin and I were finished compelling everyone, I went over to the hourglass shaped waitress, who was over by the wall, and slid my hand around her waist, down to her butt, and squeezed before pulling her to my chest. I inched my face close to her and began to sniff her neck.
"Mmmm...you smell...delicious." I chuckled a little before licking her bare neck. "I can't wait to get a taste of you baby girl." I whispered before slamming her up against the wall where I began to force my lips up against hers. She was clearly into it because she began to wrap her arms around my shoulders. While she did that, I unzipped my pants and pulled out my manhood with one hand, and proceeded to slip her panties down with the other. I then began to thrust slowly and the waitress began to moan.
"Oh yes...please..." She said before biting her bottom lip.
"You want more?" I pant.
"Yes...pl-please..." She stuttered. I began to thrust harder and she moaned loudly and clenched her teeth. I then began to move towards her neck again, only this time I was ready to feed. I bit down fully in to her neck which caused a loud painful moan. I took big gulps as I kept thrusting into her. She liked it even though it was painful. I took a few more gulps of her delicious blood before I stopped. But I still continued to thrust into her. Eventually I slowed my movements and pulled out of the girl. She slowly slid to the floor and continued to pant. She was satisfied and so was I. I zipped up my pants and wiped the blood from my face with a napkin.

When I looked behind me I saw Jin finishing up his feeding with one of the other waitresses. I sauntered over to him with a satisfied smile on my face, while Jin gave a pleasing smirk.
"Happy?" He asked with a cocked eyebrow.
"Indeed I am. And you?"
"It'll be enough to get me through the next day." He sighed with a smile. Jin the turned his attention to the rest of the humans that were in the diner. "Clean this all up, I want it spotless like we were never here. When you're done, return to normal and forget that my colleague and I were ever here." Jin ordered. And with the snap of his fingers, both the customers and staff began to clean the diner, and Jin and I left to continue on the road.