Strange Behavior

Your POV:

I made my way towards the commons. I didn't know if Soobin, Beomgyu or anyone else were there, but I wasn't looking for them yet, I just needed to get to somewhere more open and public. Strangely, there weren't many people inside the commons. Actually the majority of people were out in a crowd outside on the western part of the commons. Wondering what was going on, I head towards that direction. I open the glass door and try to make my way into the crowd, where I found Soobin and Beomgyu. Both of them had a look of shock. I look at what the crowd was looking at and I give the same expression as everyone else. It was the corpse of one of the cheerleaders, a freshman one at that. Her neck was torn, and there was little blood spilling out. I swallowed a lump in my throat, I already knew the people who could've done this.

The police arrived shortly after I did, and immediately tried to remove everyone who wasn't a part of the investigation away. Beomgyu, Soobin, and I left and went back into the commons like everyone else. It was really quite, there were only a few conversations taking place, and they were from the people who didn't go outside. Beomgyu looked the most nervous out us three, while Soobin did look shocked, he wasn't as phased. My mind was only on the people I knew could have done this. I knew it wasn't Hoseok because I was eating lunch with him. I didn't think it could be Jungkook because of his sweet nature. However, I knew it could have been Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung, or Jin. As much as I hated to think of the possibility of Jin murdering an innocent, I knew it could have been him. He did admit to me that he's done this before, maybe not in the same context but he has killed before.

"Y/N?" Soobin put a hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay?" He asked with concern. I look and give him a nod.
"Yeah...I'm fine." I tell him. Beomgyu was the one I was more worried about. He wouldn't say anything, he was in too much shock. Soobin turned to Beomgyu and noticed this too.
"Beomgyu?" Soobin went up to Beomgyu, who jumped a little. "Are you okay?"
Beomgyu just kept shaking his head, he looked as though he was disturbed. Beomgyu pushed Soobin out of his way and left the commons. Soobin and I exchange looks of concern before I go running after Beomgyu.

I followed Beomgyu outside of the white campus courtyard. "Beomgyu?" I said as I caught up to him. Beomgyu just kept walking, increasing his pace. "Beomgyu." I finally stop him. Beomgyu still looked distraught. "Beomgyu? Are you okay?" I ask again.
"He killed her..." Beomgyu mumbled.
"Beo-"
"He killed her..." He mumbled again before turning towards me. "Y/N..." He walked a little closer to me, but didn't say anything. He just kept shaking his head. "I'm sorry." He said with a sniffle, before turning around and walking away. I was so confused. I knew Beomgyu was probably still in shock when it came to seeing a dead body, but then he started to mumble about someone who killed that girl, someone he might know.

———

It's been two days since the murder of the freshman cheerleader. The police are still looking for a suspect and have come up empty handed. The police are now staying closer to the school now, in case they see any strange behavior. They also believe the murder might be connected to the note that was on my door Sunday night.
Beomgyu has remained silent since Monday. Soobin just acted like everything was normal. He told me he was going to try and convince Beomgyu to go to the basketball ball game tonight, but I doubted he would come.
I told Hoseok about the murder, and he seemed just as surprised as me. Hoseok's claimed that he wouldn't leave a body lying out in the open with such obvious marks, and if anything, he believes the body was moved to an open location on purpose.
I asked Hoseok if he was coming to the game, but he said no. He had "work" to do. Believe it or not, but Hoseok hasn't made any advancements on me yet. But I have noticed a few of the prettier girls in my class have had bite marks appear on their necks, and they always seem to try and hide them. I was just glad it wasn't me on the receiving end. I still have know idea why Hoseok is here, or what he's planning, I don't even know if he's connected to the murder. All I know is that I have to watch my back now.

Eventually, it was time for the basketball game to start. Soobin and I agreed to meet up at my dorm before heading over there. Soobin didn't come alone, like he said before he managed to convince Beomgyu to come. Beomgyu seemed a little more calmer than before, which in turn made me feel more comfortable.
"Come one, let's head over." Soobin said excitedly. Just like always, he was his bright and cheerful self, despite what happened a couple days ago. We head into the large gym and sat down near the front where the cheerleaders were. Stacey, the cheerleader with the dark brown bob cut, saw us and waved, though it was specifically meant for Beomgyu. Beomgyu, though still remaining silent, waved back at her and smiled. More students and parents kept filling in the seats of the bleachers until it was time for the game to start.