Two Unfortunate Souls

Jungkook's POV:

I sat on the in the small living room, watching Y/N's friend. It was now six in the morning, and the house was quiet. All that could be heard were the sounds of a Y/N's distant heartbeat, and her friend's.
"Jungkook, you thirsty?" Hyungkai asked me. I look over and nod.
"Yeah, could you get me a bag?" I ask. Hyungkai nods before walking over to the fridge and opens it, revealing it to be loaded from top to bottom with blood bags.
"Which one do you want?" He asks from the kitchen.
"Ah, whatever you'll have." I waved my hand carelessly.
"Okay." He says as he grabs two bags, both labeled B+, before walking over and handing one over to me.
"How are you feeling?" I ask with a slightly concerned tone.
"I'm doing better." Hyungkai says as he hands me a blood bag. "I'm still coming to terms with it all." He says with a frown before taking a sip from his bag.
"How are your urges?" I ask as Hyungkai takes a seat next to me.
"There still there." He answers. "But I restrained myself when you brought that girl here." He said with a cheerful smile.
"That's good, you're improving." I give him a smile and pat his shoulder.

Both Taehyun and Hyungkai were recently turned into vampires, but not by me. I actually found them in a dark alley at the most ghetto part of town. Hyungkai was freaking out over the fact that he attacked someone, and Taehyun was trying to calm him down. They're still very new to this, and I can't help but pity them. At least I and the other six who were sent to the mansion had our sire teach us, but Hyungkai and Taehyun didn't, they only had each other to rely on. So I decided to help guide them in exchange for a place where I could lay low. Both of the kids are having a hard time adjusting, but Hyungkai seems to be handling it worse than Taehyun.

We were soon interrupted by Y/N's friend jolting upward as he sat up. He looked around before making eye contact with me and Hyungkai.
"Am I dead?" He said breathing heavily.
"No." I say casually before taking a sip from my bag. "But you did pass out." The kid started to calm himself down.
"Okay." He said after another breath. Y/N's friend then switch his sitting position so that his feet could touch the floor. "Um...is it okay if I ask where I am...?" The kid reluctantly asked.
"You're at his house." I pointed to Hyungkai who waved with a friendly smile. "I found you while rescuing Y/N and figured I should probably take you too." I explained.
"Rescued?" He mumbled to himself. "Where's Y/N? Is she okay?" He asked with concern.
"She's sleeping." Taehyun came out from the corner of the kitchen. "So I wouldn't bother her right now." Taehyun said as he walked into the living room.
"Wait so you're not with that guy Yoongi?" He asks for more clarity.
"No." I said. "He technically doesn't even know I'm here, and hopefully I can keep it that way." I say before taking another sip.
"Wait, so how do you know Y/N? How do they know her? What's this all about?" He kept asking. I take a deep breath before I answered.
"About eight to nine months ago, me and six other men funded a pageant. The first place winner would 'spend' a week at our mansion, but it was really all a trap." I sigh. "We made it so that her escort car 'accidentally crashed,' and then we would keep her for as long as we pleased, using her for food and as an object." I frown a little. "I only fed from her once and I felt bad. After about two to three weeks, one of the men in that house, Jin, had come to me and said he was going to try and get Y/N out. Little did we know that two others, Yoongi and Jimin, were planning on taking her and turning her into one of us." I say it with hate, yet I kept my posture. "Eventually, we found the two who took her and stopped them. Jin and I then took her to the nearest police station and left."
"Holy...so that's why she had so many trust issues." Y/N's friend says to himself. "So Jimin and Yoongi came here, turned my best friend into a vampire, all because she left?" He asks with disgust.
"Well, there's more to it than that."
"But what about the other two?" He asks.
"What?" I ask, slightly growing anxious.
"You said there was seven of you right? I've met five of you and you all look like you're in your twenties. And judging by how those two look and act, they're not apart of your original seven." He said as he pointed to both Taehyun and Hyungkai. I was actually surprised. The kid was more observant than I thought.
"That's right, they aren't." I say, referring to both Taehyun and Hyungkai. "Jin and Namjoon left to find something, and I was suppose to keep an eye on everyone else." I sigh. "And I've done a shitty job of that." I criticize myself.
"But at least you're trying to stop them." Hyungkai says optimistically. "And if you didn't then you wouldn't have ran into us." He smiles. I look at Hyungkai and smile back.
"That's true." I say as I pat Hyungkai on the shoulder.
"Anyway." I then turn back to Y/N's friend. "You want anything to eat? We got some cereal if you want." I offered.
"Um...yeah sure. What kind?"

Your POV:

The sun peeked through the curtains of the window, causing me to slowly open my eyes and wake up. I look around without moving my head and remember what had happened. Jungkook rescued me last night. I took a breath with ease knowing I was in safe hands. I continued for a bit as I recalled all of last nights events. Remembering the fact that Soobin, one of the first people I trusted had betrayed me made my stomach sink. But I couldn't imagine what it's like for Beomgyu, because he's known Soobin since he was a kid. And Soobin just gave him to Taehyung as a meal, without a second thought.

After a few more minutes, I finally get out of bed and my feet touch the gray carpet floor. The house didn't seem too old, but was definitely suffering from water damage. I opened the door and it made a subtle creek noise. I walk down a small hallway that led to the small living room where Jungkook, Beomgyu, and the two other young men were sitting. Jungkook looks at me and smiles as I walked in.
"Morning." He said cheerfully as he got up from one of the couches. "How are you feeling?" He asks as he walked over to give a hug.
"Better." I mumbled as hugged him back and buried my face in his chest. Jungkook doesn't say anything but continued to hug me for a solid thirty seconds.
"Good, I'm glad." He said as he let go. I then look over to Beomgyu ,who was sitting down, and I went over to hug him.
"Beomgyu, thank God you're okay." I say as I hug him tightly.
"Thanks, you too." He struggle to say as I squeezed the air out of him.
"Do you want anything eat?" He asks while scratching the back of his head.
"Yeah." I said as I looked over to him. "What do have?" I ask.
"Cereal." Beomgyu comments, which caused Jungkook to laugh a little.
"Yeah, that's actually all we have." He smiles shyly.
"Really? Why?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Well we don't need to eat food anymore." Then man next to Jungkook said. I knew what he meant by that, and I look to Jungkook with utter shock.
"Jungkook, did you-"
"No no no no no." He shook both his head and hand. "I didn't, I would never." Jungkook claimed.
"It's true, he didn't." The other man Taehyun said. Taehyun seemed a little more serious than his friend Hyungkai.
"Jungkook found us actually..." Hyungkai said with a frown as he looked away. Jungkook sighs.
"They just turned." Jungkook tells me. "And they have no idea who did it, or had anyone to teach them." I began to understand, and I felt bad. I couldn't imagine what was going through there heads at the time.