3: New Information

The six Princes were waiting for Mingyu as he left his friends with some reminders for later. Finally, Mingyu exited the room, gently closed the door and faced the six Princes. Meanwhile, Seungcheol broke the short span of silence.

"By the way, Wonwoo. I thought you requested for your soulmate to tour us around the campus. Where is he?" Seungcheol asked Wonwoo.

However, the answer to Seungcheol's question came in an unexpected manner.

"Wonnie!" Mingyu exclaimed when Wonwoo hugged him tightly as soon as Seungcheol finished his question.

Wonwoo gave Mingyu a peck on the nose and rubbed his hair, "How are you, Gyu? I missed you so much. The last time I saw you we didn't get to enjoy the movie 'Aladdin' because you were ranting from the very beginning."

"Well, my point was valid. Why do plants do not grow on deserts when sand is just fine, loose earth?" Mingyu insisted.

"Like I said, the fine, loose characteristic of sand makes it difficult for them to store water. No water, no life. It's basic Science, Gyu," Wonwoo pressed Mingyu's nose.

Meanwhile, the rest of the royalties were confused with the spectacle unfolding in front of them.

"Uhm... what is going on?" Jun blurted out.

"Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. Meet my soulmate, Mingyu." Wonwoo answered Jun. He also took his and Mingyu's left hand and showed the mark on their left wrist. "If you can remember, my mark was a cat while Mingyu's was a dog. As you can see, our marks have already merged."

"You finally introduced your soulmate to us

"You finally introduced your soulmate to us. I can't believe neither us nor father saw him until this point," Soonyoung reacted.

"Hi, nice to finally meet you, Mingyu. I was wondering when will Wonwoo introduce you to us," Seungcheol told Mingyu after seeing the said boy was slightly nervous in Wonwoo's embrace.

"Hello, Prince Seungcheol and the other Princes. I am Kim Mingyu, a human and Wonwoo's soulmate," Mingyu shyly introduced himself and snuggled closer to Wonwoo.

"Why are you acting so shy, hyung? Just relax and please stop addressing us as Prince. Consider yourself family now," Vernon smiled at Mingyu.

"So, are you okay with Wonwoo and me?" Mingyu mumbled.

"Of course! You are soulmates after all," Seokmin responded. "Haa... I wish I could meet my soulmate already."

"Well, let's just hope they are attending the same university as us," Seungcheol sighed.

"Okay, let us talk more later. For now, allow me to tour you around the campus," Mingyu offered.

Thus, Mingyu toured the Princes around the campus. Mingyu toured them in both classroom buildings, the gymnasium, the audio-visual rooms, the computer room, the library, the science labs, the swimming pool, the Home Economics room, clinic, the faculty room and the principal office.